Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera (45895 Views)

Super Eagles Chief Coah, Salisu Yusuf Denies Receiving Bribe / Coach Salisu Yusuf Caught On Tape Receiving Bribe To Field Players / CHAN Final: Salisu Yusuf Highly Optimistic About Making History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Zane2point4(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2018
srclark:
Go to Evans square or Campos field ,red sand isolo ,ejigbo and many places all over the nation to see hundreds and thousands of boys better than ighalo ,iwobi looking for that opportunity well it is what it is the cankerworm has eaten too deep in our entire naija system nothing seems to work the way it should
Honestly de thing tire me, corruption realy killed this country, those boys are just wasting.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Zane2point4(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2018
srclark:
Go to Evans square or Campos field ,red sand isolo ,ejigbo and many places all over the nation to see hundreds and thousands of boys better than ighalo ,iwobi looking for that opportunity well it is what it is the cankerworm has eaten too deep in our entire naija system nothing seems to work the way it should
Honestly de thing tire me, corruption realy killed this country, those boys are just wasting. And the worst be say that man wont be sacked, of cos Apc will come out to blame pdp and the circle continues, worst country on earth.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by maasoap(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Call me whatever... I will keep saying the truth

What truth? Your name, your ethnic background and your religion or belief don't have anything to do with your professional life and hobby. Your mindset is wacky, people like you are those who hate people because of their names, religion or backgrounds. You don't belong to this age, yours was supposed to be some fvcking BC800! You know a player called Sallah?
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Sharpshooota: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2018
maasoap:

What truth? Your name, your ethnic background and your religion or belief don't have anything to do with your professional life and hobby. Your mindset is wacky, people like you are those who hate people because of their names, religion or backgrounds. You don't belong to this age, yours was supposed to be some fvcking BC800! You know a player called Sallah?

Sallah is from Egypt... Your point again?
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by kalu61(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2018
ynotsadeek:
Paltry 360k.

This is what happens when you underpay people; it leaves them open to financial inducement.

Nigeria, we can do better.
Under what?. You are joking right?
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by maasoap(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Sallah is from Egypt... Your point again?

My point made.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by NigerianDiamond(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooota:
sad sad sad

What kinda name is salisu yusuf....
What's the correlation between such name and football
Someone who ought to be following malu will be named coach... What does he know..
They end up messing football up....

Is corruption synonymous with any tribe? You just showed that you are more irresponsible than the man in the eyes of the news with your tribalistic disposition. Please STFU and grow up as well.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Sharpshooota: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2018
maasoap:

My point made.

He doesn't follow malu upandan ....
Go read his biography
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by phase1: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Anas catching corrupt Afrocan sport officials since 15 BC.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by phase1: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2018
No wonder we never do well. I'm sure Ighalo also bribed his way into that national team because he has money.

The guy has nothing to offer but continues to play.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2018
neezar hope u can see how useless some of our nigerian based coaches can be. Dem go dey recieve bribe upandan.no wonder nigerian sports is dying.

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2018
adioolayi:
Scandal!!
Has he resigned yet
No wonder he failed to win CHAN.... and many Nigerians will be advocating for indigenous coaches. I am not doubting their ability as a coach, but corruption won't let them perform. Civil servants are worse when it comes to corruption.
Being the one in charge of home-based Super Eagles, we now see why Rhor will not listen to him, and why the likes of Lokosa didn't make the Worldcup squad, no one to advocate for them!

Imagine, because of #360000 he has tarnished not only his own reputation, but that of all local coaches. To get them near SuperEagles top job will be hard.
not only our indegenious coaches..even our local referees are highly corrupt. Why do u think nigerian based referees hardly make it to competitive international competions? And ppl will be screaming for FG to appoint indegenious coaches. Just for 1000 dollars na im soil im name.what a disgrace.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Zane2point4:
Am not surprised, that is why we wonder why these boys play like ajibutter pikin them, no hardcore player atall,
But i go to the street and see real boys playing underground and very talented, they never get the chance to play, all we get to see is the likes of iwuobi and co playing nonsense.
those ones no get money to bribe na
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Realhommie(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2018
michlins:
If you are expecting him to resign then you are joking cause Baba has already set a bad precedent.

Make we enjoy change
He has lost his job once this can be proven. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Fyi0:
What we should be talking about is these journalists that try to disguise in bribing these officials.

That is stupid.. The journalists should also liable to criminal prosecution for trying to impersonate!!!

Meanwhile buy cheap data.. DM me
this is what is called undercover jornalism. Same method was used by BBC years back to prove that Juventus was heavily into match fixing and when caught,juventus was relegated. I applaud these jornalists for their undercover moves. More ought to be exposed.
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by mexzony: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2018
So there is no indication that the money offered influenced the selection but he collected the money.
Hmm Nigeria
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by elijahkayode(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by ANOWEDGREAT: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
weIMPORT:
Chief coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria Salisu Yusuf has been caught on camera taking N360, 000 from fake football agents who wanted him to select two players for the 2018 African Nations Championship (CHAN).

As the chief coach of the Super Eagles, Yusuf is in charge of the Super Eagles home-based side and an assistant to Gernot Rohr for the Super Eagles.

He was in charge of the Super Eagles Team B to the 2017 WAFU and 2018 CHAN where they lost in both finals.

In an investigation led by Ghanaian journalists Anas Aremeyaw, reporters posing as football agents for some players approached Yusuf in September 2017 for a conversation about players’ selection.

During the conversation, they handed the Nigerian coach N360, 000 ($1000) and alluded to more cash incentives if he selects their players for CHAN 2018 which held in Morocco.

The clip has been made public by BBC African Eye.

“So if anything goes through and these players are able to get their contracts, you will get 15% of that contract,” one of the reporters posing as an agent told Yusuf to which he replied; “they will be in CHAN.”

The two players were eventually selected for CHAN 2018 although the investigation stated that there is no suggestion that the money given to Yusuf influenced the selection.

Although he told the reporters that team selection is based solely on performances, Yusuf, a top Nigerian coach will be facing the wrath of FIFA, CAF and the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

https://lailasnews.com/super-eagles-chief-coach-salisu-yusuf-caught-on-camera-receiving-bribe/

Very embarrassing for him and Nigeria.

Make over #50k monthly with ur fb account contact me on this whatsapp number for more details� 09025475205
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Bro I don't want to argue with you dis morning.. there are some of the player that should be drop in that world cup squad. We don't need to argue about that... quote author=kenddys post=69650854]
oga give me 11 players who were not in that squad and tell me who they were better than
we like talking carelessly in this country
oga just mention the players who you think were better than the players in that team
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
thats my guy grin

Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
You know. I don't have to mention it.. like that.
kenddys:

oga just mention the players who you think were better than the players in that team
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by PropertyDeals(f): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
A pity for this country. All systems seems to have collapsed.
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by easyelliot(m): 12:57am On Jul 25, 2018
No ifs or buts
Fire him
Re: Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Queenext:
He won't resign,he has a mentor in buhari.

Chief protector of rogues..
Oh no wonder, here is one of the agbero touts on Nairaland.
Dis tin deserves no response from us.
Another nonentity.
Another dirty tin!
Kontinu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) / Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo / Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.