Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi (29703 Views)

Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) / Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by bobokeshington: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2018
radarada
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by mjbaba: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2018
I dont see Fayemi doing much better
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Kdon2: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2018
vizkiz:
Still the governor ans you couldn't stop embarrassing yourself two weeks ago.

Sitting on the floor forming helpless, crying on national TV and shouting for help from foreign bodies.

Ori yin ti daru sir.

Senseless post. No wonder you are posing beside a car not inside! Mtchew

1 Like

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by israelmao(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Many governors are in the same shoes with Fayose in term of non-payment of salaries we cannot single out one among many as if it is peculiar to Ekiti only.
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Lumig: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2018
femidejulius:
You owe up to ten months salary and yet you are recruiting new people.
I wonder o. Recruitment when you have less than 3 months to spend. Fayose wants to create problem for the coming govt. Wicked person

4 Likes

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Iamgrey5(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:
true sir.

@ftc, fayemi owed until 16 month salary while he was the governor.
You know that Google is free and ignorance is a disease

Fayemi only owed two months salary when he was a governor.
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by baby8ace(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Dat not true,it was only the month of October fayemi could not pay becos allocation was withhold by d Fed govt then. And even fayose refuse 2 pay for dat month until d Labour union fought against it b4 it was paid.Pls don't always give false information on social media.
Crocky23:
Fayemi owed more when he was governor and when Fayose became governor he cleared all arrears.

Fayose remains the governor, no shaking.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2018
O taught aregbe have paid some of the money.. :- : undecided
HelpMeJesus:
Aregbe owed up to 30 months
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by blackaxe78: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2018
femidejulius:
You owe up to ten months salary and yet you are recruiting new people.

As in!

Fayose is heartless! His true person is showing up out of pain

2 Likes

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by wink2015(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2018
GOVERNOR AYODELE FAYOSE IS A BIG EMBARRASEMENT TO NIGERIANS WHO BELIEVE OPPORTUNITY SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE YOUTH ON POLITICAL LEADERSHIP.

Fayose talk anyhow. Misbehave anyhow. Corruption scandal is hanging over his head. He fight meaningless battle with the federal government under Buhari leadership.

Is this the kind of youth Nigeria should have in leadership position. Certainly not!

4 Likes

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by ipobarecriminals: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2018
grin no dull moment in dis clownish country
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by amaniro: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2018
Iamgrey5:
You know that Google is free and ignorance is a disease

Fayemi only owed two months salary when he was a governor.
2 months, isn't that good enough for him to resign, you open your w!de dir!y ug!y mouth and say just 2 months

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by amaniro: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2018
Fayemi owed more than 9 months salary when he was a governor.[/quote]
2 months, isn't that good enough for him to resign, you open your w!de dir!y ug!y mouth and say just 2 months

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by kanyebaba1(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:

thou I over exaggerated. It's 9 month.

So union dues and salary are the same thing. Mr man stop peddling fake news. Have you ever been in ekiti state before sef.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:

Where in your silly report did it state that fayemi owed six months

3 Likes

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by AntiWailer: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2018
U are owing salary and employing 2000 more.

Mad people
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by amaniro: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Where in your silly report did it state that fayemi owed six months
shatap..... I browsed when fayeye was a governor and that's how much he owed. Get educated!
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by amaniro: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Iamgrey5(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:

shatap..... I browsed when fayeye was a governor and that's how much he owed. Get educated!
Sure you browsed when Fayeye not Fayemi cheesy

Why don't you show me a link

Mr educated one

5 Likes

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by mapet: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:
true sir.

You were in diapers when he was governor.......else you won't make this kind of statement

3 Likes

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by klax(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Yes of course you are. Let fayemi meet pdp in the court the election is fake and waste of resources. If INEC could accept such failed election then Nigeria is in for a long thing.

Both party are openly guilty of the mess and it must be challenge in the court. And I learnt Oshio and apc cabals have started threatening all civil movement that faulted the election to the point of telling their leader will be jail if he or she continue with the attempt to nullify the election.

I know apc on NL will say it's not true but let me point to a clear indication that your party is purely of tyranny *Just yesterday Oshio who is just party chairman threatening to sack Minister* in a country with a sitting president and vice president. *Do you apshit realised ishio blabla is a direct insult on the person of the president for your party chairman to say *if president condone indiscipline I will not condone it* read it again and again (pls if you are indomie baby going around with feeding bottle just don't say anything because you are out of context), for the matured mind is that statement not an insult? But to apshit it's cool but to opposition is an insult.

Let pdp drag apc and INEC to court and let fayemi too drag pdp to court simple as that. Let competent court declare the next line of action because if it was apc that lost they won't accept the result so why would pdp accept it?
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by raphaeladeyele: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2018
In all things God first
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by mapet: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2018
mjbaba:
I dont see Fayemi doing much better

Is it safe then to conclude you're blind?

1 Like

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Butterflyleo: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

You lack basic comprehension skills, you need to go back to secondary school. olodo.

Fayose cleared Fayemi's mess immediately he entered. Illiterates everywhere on this forum.

You are as dumb as your moniker. Fayose cleared which Fayemis mess or created his own even bigger mess?

You must be one of the many variants of doofuses all over this forum.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Iamgrey5(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:

Here is a useful link for you to cure your ignorance

This was Mr Fayose himself speaking in 2014

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173833-fayose-slams-fayemi-ekiti-finances-says-no-september-salary-workers.html

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by mapet: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2018
israelmao:
Many governors are in the same shoes with Fayose in term of non-payment of salaries we cannot single out one among many as if it is peculiar to Ekiti only.

You mean when it comes to Fayose, despite collecting FG bailout 3x = "We cannot single out one among many as if it is perculiar to Ekiti only"

When it comes to Aregbesola, who paid half salary = "He's incompetent"
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2018
It's like the only thriving industry in ekiti state are schools because i dont know why that should be a topic and bone of contention. Both Fayemi and fayose are not serious
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by mapet: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Lumig:
I wonder o. Recruitment when you have less than 3 months to spend. Fayose wants to create problem for the coming govt. Wicked person

It's politics of bitterness Fayose is playing. Fayemi comes in and invalidates this recruitment......Those ones will now carry placard saying they were retrenched......making Fayemi to look like wicked

5 Likes

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Iamgrey5(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2018
mapet:

You mean when it comes to Fayose, despite collecting FG bailout 3x = "We cannot single out one among many as if it is perculiar to Ekiti only"

When it comes to Aregbesola, who paid half salary = "He's incompetent"

Half salary to 28% of workers, not all

Get your facts right !
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by mapet: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2018
kanyebaba1:

amaniro: :

thou I over exaggerated. It's 9 month.

So union dues and salary are the same thing. Mr man stop peddling fake news. Have you ever been in ekiti state before sef.

The guy is a certified "Dodos"
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by blackaxe78: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:
true sir.

What do you gain in peddling lies?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Tinubu May Lose Control Of APC In New Leadership Struggle / Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.