Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi (29704 Views)

Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) / Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by blackaxe78: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:

shatap..... I browsed when fayeye was a governor and that's how much he owed. Get educated!

Your lies have been bursted grin
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by mapet: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2018
klax:
Yes of course you are. Let fayemi meet pdp in the court the election is fake and waste of resources. If INEC could accept such failed election then Nigeria is in for a long thing.

Both party are openly guilty of the mess and it must be challenge in the court. And I learnt Oshio and apc cabals have started threatening all civil movement that faulted the election to the point of telling their leader will be jail if he or she continue with the attempt to nullify the election.

I know apc on NL will say it's not true but let me point to a clear indication that your party is purely of tyranny *Just yesterday Oshio who is just party chairman threatening to sack Minister* in a country with a sitting president and vice president. *Do you apshit realised ishio blabla is a direct insult on the person of the president for your party chairman to say *if president condone indiscipline I will not condone it* read it again and again (pls if you are indomie baby going around with feeding bottle just don't say anything because you are out of context), for the matured mind is that statement not an insult? But to apshit it's cool but to opposition is an insult.

Let pdp drag apc and INEC to court and let fayemi too drag pdp to court simple as that. Let competent court declare the next line of action because if it was apc that lost they won't accept the result so why would pdp accept it?

Bros,

Why are you chiming like a broken record......like a baby whose sucker was removed from her mouth? Your incoherent nonsense here is at variance with the topic in discussion....or do you take substance before you post?
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by perdollar(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2018
can somebody tell AJ to stop DW chasing him like a baby. a true champion fights in any settings n conditions. get in d ring n let's see how amala n ewedu soup WL save u from deontay ikechukwu wilder
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Babaolorioko(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:
true sir.

@ftc, fayemi owed until 16 month salary while he was the governor.

Not true, he was only owing two months, he had put all the necessary machinery in motion to pay before leaving office back then
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by OlaMiki: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2018
shut up !!! , is that lie a defence of fayose owing ?!!!!! People sef shocked shocked shocked
HelpMeJesus:
Aregbe owed up to 30 months
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by JamesIkosong(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Why struggle alone when there's someone ready to help?
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by dheilaw1(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:
true sir.

is your brain under your feet? that's if you have any sha
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by mapet: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
It's like the only thriving industry in ekiti state are schools because i dont know why that should be a topic and bone of contention. Both Fayemi and fayose are not serious

Fayose once thanked Afe Babalola for being the 2nd highest employer of Labour in Ekiti state after the civil service......It seems people to realise the gravity of economic malaise Fayose "skillfully" plunged Ekiti into in 4yrs - Industries left (UAC's Gossi-Water from Ikogosi Warmsprings closed down), Tourism industry that Fayemi built was left to rot etc..... People should have been concerned at the onset of Fayose's regime when he said he was not interest in attracting investors but will empower Ekiti people through contracts

1 Like

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Butterflyleo: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Believe me this Fayemi salary indebtedness is news to me ?
Who did all of these to Ekiti?

Fayemi only owed 2 months by the time he was leaving office. Whoever is telling you that he owed 16 months is the apprentice of the devil
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Throwback: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:
true sir.

Just see how arrogant ignorance and hatred combined to bring you shame?

Even grasping at straws and convincing yourself that union dues is salary just to win an argument?

Accept my condolences.

1 Like

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by amaniro: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2018
Throwback:

Just see how arrogant ignorance and hatred combined to bring you shame?

Even grasping at straws and convincing yourself that union does is salary just to win an argument?

Accept my condolences.
Fung you!

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by SucreB: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Crocky23:
Fayemi owed more when he was governor and when Fayose became governor he cleared all arrears.

Fayose remains the governor, no shaking.

you have said the truth, but many are blind and has refused to learn.

thank you for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Mowunmiaf: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2018
i blame cheap data subscription for this ignorant post
Metuh:

You lack basic comprehension skills, you need to go back to secondary school. olodo.

Fayose cleared Fayemi's mess immediately he entered. Illiterates everywhere on this forum.
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by mapet: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Half salary to 28% of workers, not all

Get your facts right !

Bros,

Don't worry, I know the facts......I know that 72% of the workers are Levels 1-7 who are paid in full.......but for the sakes of this argument,indulge me
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Iamgrey5(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2018
mapet:

Bros,

Don't worry, I know the facts......I know that 72% of the workers are Levels 1-7 who are paid in full.......but for the sakes of this argument,indulge me
I also know the facts bruv.

Aregbe administration have often maintained that only 28% of workers receive modulated salaries as seen in the link I posted below

it even clearly stated that 20% out of 28% earn 75% of their salaries, while only 8% earn 50%

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/28-osun-workers-receive-modulated-salary-aregbesola/

Don't believe the NAIRALAND rumor mongers
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Teefaj: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Crocky23:
Fayemi owed more when he was governor and when Fayose became governor he cleared all arrears.

Fayose remains the governor, no shaking.

That's so not true. Being a civil servant in the state I can tell u categorically that is lie.
Fayemi did not pay us Sept 2014 salary and it was obvious even to the blind it was because the state allocation due was not paid until the day fayose was sworn in as governor in October
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Omooba941(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2018
Agunechemba 1
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by wealth123: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2018
So to you, union dues is salary abi? So many illiterates on Nairaland. Until they start jailing you guys for spreading fake news, you will not stop this nonsense.
amaniro:

thou I over exaggerated. It's 9 month.
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by amaniro: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=wealth123 post=69656332]So to you, union dues is salary abi? So many illiterates on Nairaland. Until they start jailing you guys for spreading fake news, you will not stop this nonsense.
oni iranu, shoirtongue
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by efilefun(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2018
SucreB:

you have said the truth, but many are blind and has refused to learn.

thank you for this
Stop disgracing ur lineage online cuz of the hatred in you. Fayemi only owed 2 months salaries and it was cuz FG of GEJ refused to release funds to the state. Your almighty fayose received bail out funds thrice even with all he's bad mouth against buhari and yet couldn't pay salaries of workers and pensioners. Shame on you all.
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by efilefun(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=amaniro post=69657029][/quote]You are nothing but a pained bitter loser, imagine the trash coming out of ur demented head, sure its things like you that's been spreading fake news on the streets.
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by gentlegenius(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:
true sir.

You are correct... I am not from Ekiti but fayemi is owing me 50k NYSC state allowance since 2014. Even though I dislike the way Ekiti people are recycling old cargos in power, I still thank God that Fayemi is coming back as governor. Anyone close to him should please remind him that I still need that 50k.
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by olufolarin2222: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2018
At this present moment fayose remains the governor of ekiti state till Oct 2018. MR fayemi should could down till he take over the state governor mantle. then he can take any decision he wishes. osoko remains the governor for now
My opinion
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by writeprof(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2018
maasoap:

Null and void. The beneficiaries themselves know that, job with no security.

You got it. They will all be sent packing by Fayemi. It's a last minute deception of the gullible masses. When Uduaghan of Delta state did his own, Okowa kept quiet. Immediately he was sworn in, he sacked the thousands employed one year before his election.

1 Like

Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by KingRagnar: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Fayose is completely hallucinating. Instead of thinking of ways to defend his impending fraudulent case with EFCC, he rather still hit head with Fayemi. He fails to understand that there is a limit. I wonder what project he is commited to now that his reign is over that he didn't deliver in $ years. it's quite pitiable
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Lovemaester: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

You lack basic comprehension skills, you need to go back to secondary school. olodo.

Fayose cleared Fayemi's mess immediately he entered. Illiterates everywhere on this forum.

just like ur namesake who is currently languishing in prison after been forgotten by GEJ, all what you have said is incoherent buullshit, Fayemi paid all salaries before he left govt house in 2014 stop peddling falsehood like ur ponmo govnor who faked assault thinking Nigerians are as gullible as apiece of sh.it like u
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by PropertyDeals(f): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oshokomole Himsef.... The Rock. Acclaimed Nigeria's Next President grin

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by aniyphil: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
femidejulius:
You owe up to ten months salary and yet you are recruiting new people.

. . .hmmm, you couldn't have said it better !
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by muffyt05: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

Provide evidence na,nor just tell me with ordinary mouth
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by Mryacks: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
femidejulius:
You owe up to ten months salary and yet you are recruiting new people.

And that will also pile on more pressure on the next administration....
Re: I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi by israelmao(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=mapet post=69652469]

You mean when it comes to Fayose, despite collecting FG bailout 3x = "We cannot single out one among many as if it is perculiar to Ekiti only"

When it comes to Aregbesola, who paid half salary = "He's incompetent"

[/quot

And others didn't collect bail out?Most governors are having issues with settlement of salary arrears of which none can deny, that my point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love / Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs / 12 Members Of The CBN’s Monetary Policy Committee (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.