Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I See A Traumatized Judiciary After Our Forthcoming 'Selections' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See A Traumatized Judiciary After Our Forthcoming 'Selections' (978 Views)

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe / Traumatized Woman Drags Police IG, Solomon Arase Before President Buhari / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I See A Traumatized Judiciary After Our Forthcoming 'Selections' by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hi folks,

I look around and the atmosphere is like childs play; so many cases in the courts about the forth coming "elections" or better, selections. So much gossips flying here and there, e.g: we are yet to know the real PDP gurber candidate for Rivers State.

This selection is less than three weeks from now, yet some canditates are yet to know there fate. I even heard that the some ballot papers are yet to be printed. The preparation is poor that we might as well expect a very poor outing of it.

That is why I have this feeling that almost all the results will be challenged either at election tribunal or with guns. The courts will be filled while the Judicairy will be made to suffer.

Bribery upon bribery, threats upon threats and perhaps for the next two years, the struggle for who won and who lost will dominate the stage. The energy that would have been used for develomental purposes would be consumed by legal fireworks.

Thus, that by the time the dust would be settling, it would be time to start campaigns for the next elections. Then, we would go back to the beginning of the circle and the whole process would repeat itself.

Does anyone have Panadol My head is aching badly , (just thinking about it).
Re: I See A Traumatized Judiciary After Our Forthcoming 'Selections' by vigasimple(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2007
Hello Noblezone and other Countrymen.

You posted this thread on the 27th March 2007 and today is 5th August 2007 and to God be all the glory as the predicitions of all the prophet's of doom has been doomed by the power in the blood of the Lord.

Only the devil and satan puts in peoples mind fear. God will continue to be with this nation and guide her and nothing will traumatise either any arm of our government or her people.

So all people out there continue to prophesise goodness and wellbeing to this nation even in the midst of obvious trials and tribulations. and it shall be well with us.

The country is moving forward slowly and steadily but surely.

GOD grant our leaders wisdom to run this nation properly and for the followers to do the right things at all times.

(1) (Reply)

Election In Limbo In Naija, Another Reverberation Of June 12? / Inec: Akala’s Indictment, Meaningless Afterthought / Democracy, Election 2007, How Much Will You Participate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.