Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved (1910 Views)

Ps3 Not Playing Disks / Playstation 3 Disks For Sale At Cheap Rates N4500 Each / How To Unlock Ps2 And Start Playing With External Disks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by kosovo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2010
"Destructoid's" Video of a New Xbox 360 damaging a DVD game.

http://video.destructoid.com/#165121
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by init4dmoni(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2010
lol, just lol tongue
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by Dolemite(f): 1:04am On Jun 17, 2010
Kosovo why are you so anti microsoft?
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by Bawss1(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2010
Dolemite:

Kosovo why are you so anti microsoft?

He is the Sony original fanboy.The sad part is that the people at Sony don't even know him cheesy cheesy
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by malikalhaj: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2010
Bawss1:

He is the Sony original fanboy.The sad part is that the people at Sony don't even know him cheesy cheesy
lwkmd
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by texazzpete(m): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
Ever since the Gaming press reported from E3 that the 3D gaming still remained in the gimmick mode and the Sony Move failed to steal the show, you'll notice Kosovo has gone back into hiding grin
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by kosovo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2010
Bawss1:

Room was not built in a day my Friend, Life is in stages,  cheesy
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by ritchboy(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^ what ROOM would that be? cheesy
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by kosovo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^^
Very soon you will know cheesy where ve u been?? lol . . . after that exclusivity explanation, u went hiding shocked?? welcome back brov. cheesy grin
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by omega25red(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2010
it is so true i have a 360 and i moved it now i have a useless madden09. Thank God the next one is coming out soon
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by texazzpete(m): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2010
omega25red:

it is so true i have a 360 and i moved it now i have a useless madden09. Thank God the next one is coming out soon

It's been a known fact for ages now: don't move your 360 when the game is running.
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by naijalodge(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2010
[b]Kosovo u are a real sony fanboy,maybe u own a ps3 or u just on sony side but let me tell u,if ur comparing a ps3 to an xbox360 in tearms of graphics or games ur definatelly deceiving urself because i was once a ps3 owner,bought the 60gb ps3 with backward compatibility.the main reason i bought it was actually because of GOD OF WAR 3,after about three weeks of use the game broke on me,took it to the repaire and they told me it was a panel fault because the game freezes.and the amout to get a replacemant for the panel is 20k i mean 20 thausand naira without removing anything.i went so crazy that i sold it for 15k i mean 15 thausand naira without even playing the GOD OF WAR 3 i bougth it for.so i went on reserch on both youtube,gamespot and almost all gamer forum seeking to know the best consel and model i should get.then God saved me by giving me a new xbox360 elite with a jarsper mother.2009 model with manufacture date being aug 31 2009.
the xbox360 elite jarsper never get hot and can never rrod and it as cool as ur refrigirator when running,finished so many games like GEARS OF WAR1 AND 2,HALLO 3,FORZA MOTOR SPORT 3,RESIDENT EVIL 5,DEVIL MAY CRY 4 AND MANY OTHERS WITHOUT GIVING IT ANY SIGHN OF SCRATCH,i even sold thos games i ended out as a new one.if u think am lying u can google xbox360 jarsper or go to youtube and check it out.the power brick is very portable and far smaller than the previous large bricks and also it uses 150w instead 230 the previous ones has been using so u see why it is cooled.
Finally got it modded i mean flashed at alaba int market lagos for an expensive prize though but dosen't really matter,nw i can nw download xbox360 games 4rm piratebay.org myself and then burn in dual layer dvd disc which has saved me a whole lot of money.even beauty thing is that i get latest games there without waiting for it to get to nigeria befor buying an original expesive disc for a whole lot of money.
Come to look at the ps3,lets lay u buy the consel fo 60k then u buy pro2010 for 13k,and God of war 3 for 15k,uncharted 1 and 2 for 12k each,grand theift auto iv for 10k,devil may cry 4 at 13k.calculate all the money together for both the consel and the disc for nothing less the 110k and yet u havent even started,wen their are alot of games u re still yet to buy and play both released and yet to be released,u see u are just investing all ur money on only a video game,before u know it u have spent up tp 300k for buying disb in addition to the amout u bought.and the latest games you buy for 15k,i get them by just buying an ampty dual dvd disc,download,burn and play, THE EARLIER U REALIZE.UR JUST THROWING UR HARD EARNED MONEY ON SONY ALONE, [/b]
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by naijalodge(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2010
[b]Kosovo u are a real sony fanboy,maybe u own a ps3 or u just on sony side but let me tell u,if ur comparing a ps3 to an xbox360 in tearms of graphics or games ur definatelly deceiving urself because i was once a ps3 owner,bought the 60gb ps3 with backward compatibility.the main reason i bought it was actually because of GOD OF WAR 3,after about three weeks of use the game broke on me,took it to the repaire and they told me it was a panel fault because the game freezes.and the amout to get a replacemant for the panel is 20k i mean 20 thausand naira without removing anything.i went so crazy that i sold it for 15k i mean 15 thausand naira without even playing the GOD OF WAR 3 i bougth it for.so i went on reserch on both youtube,gamespot and almost all gamer forum seeking to know the best consel and model i should get.then God saved me by giving me a new xbox360 elite with a jarsper mother.2009 model with manufacture date being aug 31 2009.
the xbox360 elite jarsper never get hot and can never rrod and it as cool as ur refrigirator when running,finished so many games like GEARS OF WAR1 AND 2,HALLO 3,FORZA MOTOR SPORT 3,RESIDENT EVIL 5,DEVIL MAY CRY 4 AND MANY OTHERS WITHOUT GIVING IT ANY SIGHN OF SCRATCH,i even sold thos games i ended out as a new one.if u think am lying u can google xbox360 jarsper or go to youtube and check it out.the power brick is very portable and far smaller than the previous large bricks and also it uses 150w instead 230 the previous ones has been using so u see why it is cooled.
Finally got it modded i mean flashed at alaba int market lagos for an expensive prize though but dosen't really matter,nw i can nw download xbox360 games 4rm piratebay.org myself and then burn in dual layer dvd disc which has saved me a whole lot of money.even beauty thing is that i get latest games there without waiting for it to get to nigeria befor buying an original expesive disc for a whole lot of money.
Come to look at the ps3,lets lay u buy the consel fo 60k then u buy pro2010 for 13k,and God of war 3 for 15k,uncharted 1 and 2 for 12k each,grand theift auto iv for 10k,devil may cry 4 at 13k.calculate all the money together for both the consel and the disc for nothing less the 110k and yet u havent even started,wen their are alot of games u re still yet to buy and play both released and yet to be released,u see u are just investing all ur money on only a video game,before u know it u have spent up tp 300k for buying disb in addition to the amout u bought.and the latest games you buy for 15k,i get them by just buying an ampty dual dvd disc,download,burn and play, THE EARLIER U REALIZE.UR JUST THROWING UR HARD EARNED MONEY ON SONY ALONE, [/b]
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by Bawss1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
naijalodge:

[b]Kosovo u are a real sony fanboy,maybe u own a ps3 or u just on sony side but let me tell u,if your comparing a ps3 to an xbox360 in tearms of graphics or games your definatelly deceiving urself because i was once a ps3 owner,bought the 60gb ps3 with backward compatibility.the main reason i bought it was actually because of GOD OF WAR 3,after about three weeks of use the game broke on me,took it to the repaire and they told me it was a panel fault because the game freezes.and the amout to get a replacemant for the panel is 20k i mean 20 thausand naira without removing anything.i went so crazy that i sold it for 15k i mean 15 thausand naira without even playing the GOD OF WAR 3 i bougth it for.so i went on reserch on both youtube,gamespot and almost all gamer forum seeking to know the best consel and model i should get.then God saved me by giving me a new xbox360 elite with a jarsper mother.2009 model with manufacture date being aug 31 2009.
the xbox360 elite jarsper never get hot and can never rrod and it as cool as your refrigirator when running,finished so many games like GEARS OF WAR1 AND 2,HALLO 3,FORZA MOTOR SPORT 3,RESIDENT EVIL 5,DEVIL MAY CRY 4 AND MANY OTHERS WITHOUT GIVING IT ANY SIGHN OF SCRATCH,i even sold thos games i ended out as a new one.if u think am lying u can google xbox360 jarsper or go to youtube and check it out.the power brick is very portable and far smaller than the previous large bricks and also it uses 150w instead 230 the previous ones has been using so u see why it is cooled.
Come to look at the ps3,lets lay u buy the consel fo 60k then u buy pro2010 for 13k,and God of war 3 for 15k,uncharted 1 and 2 for 12k each,grand theift auto iv for 10k,devil may cry 4 at 13k.calculate all the money together for both the consel and the disc for nothing less the 110k and yet u havent even started,wen their are alot of games u re still yet to buy and play both released and yet to be released,u see u are just investing all your money on only a video game,before u know it u have spent up tp 300k for buying disb in addition to the amout u bought.and the latest games you buy for 15k,i get them by just buying an ampty dual dvd disc,download,burn and play, THE EARLIER U REALIZE.your JUST THROWING your HARD EARNED MONEY ON SONY ALONE, [/b]

What the heck! Mr Nigerian aka Naijalodge do you realise that your post is an open endorsement of piracy?

You don't have to be a hardcore fanatic like Kosovo but to encourage the youths like that is . . .
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by kosovo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
someone please tell this troll [insert naijalodge here ] to go back to the hole he came out from, someone openly endorsing Piracy should not be taken seriously . . IMO
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by Mobinga: 1:48am On Jun 22, 2010
Openly Endorsing Piracy = Endulging In Piracy Secretly
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by ritchboy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
Hehehehe, see people condeming piracy. . . It's like the devil preaching to Hitler grin grin
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by Pharoh: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
You dey mind them grin
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by naijalodge(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2010
Kosovo i've nt even insulted u and ur trowing insult on me.i bet if i start mine ur really gonna hate me,look am trying to give u an advice,trying to open ur eyes on how sony is enbezeling ur money and ur talking about piracy,in nigeria?.if u haven't endulge in piracy before tell me,those audio,video,and dvds u buy at ur local shop near u,tell me they are nt pirated,tell me they are all original discs.well just want to let u know ur just helping sony to deceive urself.the eairlier u realize.SHINE YOUR EYES.
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by leuelliot(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2010
Man i love this thread
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by naijalodge(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2010
help me advice am.
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by CEiiG: 6:33am On Jul 29, 2010
nice thread,
naijadiva do u use live i want to know cause ps3 games are expensive
ps3 4 life!!!!!!!!!
kosovo did u ever chip ps2?
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by naijalodge(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
guy there is no where in these world u can chip a ps3,all i will advise u do is sell ur ps3 and get a brand new xbox360,
microsoft has finally gotten a fix for those previous problems like scratching of disc and overheating including spinning noise.i will advice u to get an xbox360 because it can be chiped any where across nigeria,and u can get ur games online or buy for just 700 naira.at least that will save u some money,if u re ready to buy an xbox360 u should send me a a message and i will tell u the model to buy(JARSPER)
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by Frizy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
@naijalodge

I feel you. But the UI of the ps3 is better than the xbox360. And the games made exclusively for the ps3 are something you could buy a ps3 for. I know the graphic processor of  the xbox 360 has an edge over the ps3's but the cell processor also covers it up. The problem ps3 is having with multi-platform games like call of duty, need for speed is that  the xbox 360's hardware architecture is united, while the ps3 is some what  divided into stages. Developers are not willing to take the full use of  ps3 complex hardware and thus use limited sections of it, which means the xbox360 unified system pays of.

About the economic system, yes it is xbox360 since you can mod it, if at least you are willing to  boycott xbox live services, and it will be the best system in Nigeria as I guess. But ps3 is a great system as far as am concerned, and I prefer the ps3 above xbox360. Am not a consumer who necessarily seeks to mod my system to play copy games, since I will not get all my services right, most important the online service. I don't really get how you bought a ps3 and stopped working just  3 weeks after its purchase. Ps3 systems are the most reliable system between the two consoles. I had an original xbox, and it had a red-ring problem after 4 years from purchase, this will not make me get another xbox360 when the systems are having such problems. It may be a way which may be cynical, but Microsoft may do this to make you get another system after the first is purchased. Consider modding your xbox360 and then having a red-ring after, you guarantee is void, and they will not repair it. And again you cannot use the xbox live.

If you are considering titles like God of war, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear, Drake, all these exclusive titles will make you get a ps3, with movies in high-definition thanks to the blu-ray and sony's partner in media content. If you want a lasting system, get a ps3. You can get an xbox360  considering your money, and having fun just by yourself. There are also exclusive titles such as Halo (if you like that), Forza e.t.c.

But if you are really bucked up, get the two systems, and if you put the two systems down, without putting to consideration modding, ps3 is better. Although the xbox live service seem better, since it's paid for, but playstations' is free and also not that bad.

Don't forget that your version of xbox will not have a built in wifi, ps3's have this, at least the slims.

I rate the ps3: 6/6 stars and xbox 360 5/6 (without considering the mod-chip, which should lower it's rating from a manufacturer stand point)

Peace out!
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by ritchboy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2010
About the economic system, yes it is xbox360 since you can mod it, if at least you are willing to  boycott xbox live services

you are misinformed. . . modded consoles can also go on Live.

If you are considering titles like God of war, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear, Drake, all these exclusive titles will make you get a ps3

the xbox360 has better exclusive titles than the ps3. . . FACT!

It may be a way which may be cynical, but Microsoft may do this to make you get another system after the first is purchased

JESUS WEPT!!! this must be the most preposterous statement i've read all year. do you have any idea how much rrod has cost Microsoft? Bill Gates will personally slap you if he reads that! grin

Don't forget that your version of xbox will not have a built in wifi, ps3's have this, at least the slims.

syntax error!!! like the ps3, all xbox360s in production have built in wi-fi.

TRY AGAIN  cheesy
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by Frizy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2010
ritchboy:

you are misinformed. . . modded consoles can also go on Live.

Pally, take it or leave it am not new in gaming okay? Get your modded xbox 360 to play a pirated modern warfare on xbox live and see if you won't be banned. You may say I can stealth etc, your xbox will eventually be banned and you won't be able to play online. This is a fact, I know people who were banned they had to get another 360 for online gaming.

the xbox360 has better exclusive titles than the ps3. . . FACT!

Pally, quality is better than quantity. Check out games like Uncharted 2, the upcoming Gran Turismo, Resistance, mod-racing (which have not played). Xbox 360 may have more exclusives, but please I am talking from the ratings of such exclusive, Uncharted for one as about 96 while Halo one of Xbox's greatest exclusives has only 93.

JESUS WEPT!!! this must be the most preposterous statement i've read all year. do you have any idea how much rrod has cost Microsoft? Bill Gates will personally slap you if he reads that! grin

Just an opinion, no company will claim they made profits by repairing or replacing bad consoles, but also think of those people who had to deal with getting another xbox console since they don't have the privilege of replacement at no cost. This rings another bell, people think the success of any console is how much was sold-- in this case xbox sold more, but the 2005 release is a counting factor, and also the buying of two of the system for people who owned.

Look I have being a big-fan of microsoft, but you know what they don't care about you. When they released the Zune HD, you will think. At last the best alternative to the iPod touch. But since it's date of release till now, no apps. For over a year. You just have an mp3 player confused to be a pocket PC. Microsoft ensures you invest your money, and cut your line off, when they have a new product.

Do you know how the killed the original xbox, by just stopping the game line the day xbox 360 was released. But PS2 that was released since 2000, is still having a few games released even till this day. An example is syphon filter. You may say I didn't address your point, but what am saying is Microsoft doesn't care much about the consumer, they care in the best market, once there is a new technology they forget the past.

Now spare me of the windows XP update, would you?

syntax error!!! like the ps3, all xbox360s in production have built in wi-fi.

From what my friend naijalodge quoted, his xbox360 can never be among those having built in wifi, if he uses the elite, it does not have a wifi built in but uses the LAN. And the new xbox, aka slim was just released maybe Feb 2010 (am not sure) with Wifi. That is not the system you have, neither does he, so please, spare me the built in wifi issue please.

TRY AGAIN

It is you that should try hard. grin

I have being fair, don't let all those people who follow one brand of a company deceive you. I am not a fan-boy of any, if Apple releases a console today, and I see that it is better than the rest, I will get it. I don't follow Sony, nor Microsoft, nor even Apple. I judge based on what I know as true and better.
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by naijalodge(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2010
@Frizy
am only giving u an advice,as u can see am nt a fanboy or any,my xbox360 has been working perfectly well up 4rm when i bought it,
believe it or nt,MY XBOX360 ELITE DO NOT OVERHEAT NEITHER HAS IT EVER SCRATCHED ANY OF MY DISC,WHEN U TALK OF RROD,I THINK THATS NW An old STORY CAUSE THE JARSPER MOTHER BOARD HAS ALREADY SOLVED THOSE PROBLEMS,SONY IS A BUNCH OF EXORBITANT LIABILITY,
if ur talking about halo3,i will tell u i do nt like the game cause truly i don't,why why nt play GEARS OF WAR 1$2 if u don't have i will advice u borrow 4rm a friend of urs,i think that will answer the question of u shouting about DRAKE,like i told u before am nt an xbox fanboy but i use to be one of sony's,like i also told u before,i bought my ps3 for the sake of GOW3 which i didn't even plaid.wen i use to own a ps2 i was one on sony big fanboy.i finished god of war 1 on august 2 2004 and i finished part 2 of it January5 2005,i use to tell people it was the best game i've Ever played until i came across GEARS OF WAR.
i don't care what people say,all i know is that when it comes to graphics comparison btw xbox180 and ps2.xbox is the best, and wen u also come to compare the 360 to ps3 xbox360 is also still the best.and plz don't say anything about the ps3 playing blue ray disc cause u call it a console and nt a blue ray player.come to think of the modding issue,are u sure u are 4rm Nigeria?,cause if u are u'll know we don't give a dam about getting ban cause we do nt play online.and also the recent xbox360 elite with the jarsper mother board do nt get ban because of the recent and diffrent way of modding it,i beg u plz plz plz,save ur money for better things and be an happy owner of an xbox360.i repeat save the extra 14,200 u use in buying new ps3 disc 4 something else.sony doesn't deserve to be drilling ur hard earned money like that,
ok i beleive u've plaid moden welfare 1$2?.hw much did u buy it?, dam i don't want to hear that,
for ur information i downloaded them 4rm piratebay.com.maybe u have to sit down and think.
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by ritchboy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2010
ally, take it or leave it am not new in gaming okay? Get your modded xbox 360 to play a pirated modern warfare on xbox live and see if you won't be banned. You may say I can stealth etc, your xbox will eventually be banned and you won't be able to play online. This is a fact, I know people who were banned they had to get another 360 for online gaming.

getting banned isn't a certainty. . . and even banned consoles can now be "unbanned".

Pally, quality is better than quantity. Check out games like Uncharted 2, the upcoming Gran Turismo, Resistance, mod-racing (which have not played). Xbox 360 may have more exclusives, but please I am talking from the ratings of such exclusive, Uncharted for one as about 96 while Halo one of Xbox's greatest exclusives has only 93.

this isnt even worth debating. . . 360 titles annihilate ps3 titles in terms of quantity, quality and most importantly for exclusive games, LONGEVITY/REPLAYABILITY! Titles like Halo, Gears Of War, Forza, DOA4 & PGR are games you simply dont stop playing until a newer installment in the franchise is out, or at least for a very long time. Halo 3 is like 3 years old now, yet go on Live and see the multitude of gamers still sluggin it out.
It is an absolute disgrace that till this day, there is no PS3 exclusive i've played for more than 2 weeks!. Sony should hang their head in shame!

You may say I didn't address your point, but what am saying is Microsoft doesn't care much about the consumer, they care in the best market, once there is a new technology they forget the past.

u must be a mind-reader! grin grin

do you think Sony "care much about the customer"? the only reason the ps2 is still remotely alive is because it was a massive success. . . if it only shipped 24 million consoles like the original xbox, it would have died on November 11 2006! cheesy

From what my friend naijalodge quoted, his xbox360 can never be among those having built in wifi, if he uses the elite, it does not have a wifi built in but uses the LAN. And the new xbox, aka slim was just released maybe Feb 2010 (am not sure) with Wifi. That is not the system you have, neither does he, so please, spare me the built in wifi issue please.

tell this to the people who own the 20gb ps3(NO BUILT-IN WI-FI!!!)
the bottom line is, all 360 consoles IN PRODUCTION have built-in wi-fi.

XBOX360 >>>>>>>> PS3
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by naijalodge(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2010
@ritchboy
u rock. grin
Re: E310: New Xbox 360 Destroys Disks When Moved by naijalodge(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2010
@frizy
shine ur eyes shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ps2 Games / Play Station 3 For Sale / I Need A Neat Fairly Used PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.