Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate (7530 Views)

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / I Felt Ridiculed Contesting Against Adeleke - Oyetola / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by BafanaBafana: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Primary elections won with just 7 votes
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Jchi9876: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
. he should accept defeat and move on. you both spend money together, and that is not a big deal.

Have you advised Fayose the kpomo gov to accept defeat and move on?

You are from Onitsha you have no stake In this election Johnny small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by OlaMiki: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Osun is for the progressives , State of Osun is for APC , even let them not fight against themselves
post=69651716:
Matters arising....
Some other parties apart from APC have very good chances to win this election.
But seems they are messing things up from the start.
A party divided against itself can never stand.
APC May just clinch it again.......perhaps!

2 Likes

Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by blackaxe78: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2018
kazmanbanjoko:
is like PDP don't knw they'll still lose that election

Sincerely

I don't know who is actually receiving them

3 Likes

Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Kyase(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

You have started with this your " he will win massively and . . ."
Abeg who sabi that him grammar again?
hahahaha.
The guy no serious at all...

2 Likes

Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2018
esosuo:
PDP starting to loose even before election , trying to rig this nigga out for a bigger money bag wen forge certificate , I hope dis case lingers up till October because making that dancing clown a governor would be another belle infrastructure eye sew that would take a life time to correct
well it will never happen by the grace of almighty God. infact the so called ogunbiyi is porting to restoration party in Osun state.
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

Have you advised Fayose the kpomo gov to accept defeat and move on?
You are from Onitsha you have no stake In this election Johnny small
let me come and be going
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

You have started with this your " he will win massively and . . ."
Abeg who sabi that him grammar again?
Na you sabi. let me come and be going.
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Jchi9876: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Na you sabi. let me come and be going.

You are always "coming and be going"

When will you take a deep breath and stop being used by these dead PDP politicians?
Their children are cooling off in America and Uk you dey naija dey do online suffer man work

Use your head bro johnny small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by esosuo: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
well it will never happen by the grace of almighty God. infact the so called ogunbiyi is porting to restoration party in Osun state.
Why waste money na , restoration na still one party wen dey exist? Let him go and rest if that is his plans , I foresee 20 total votes from his immediate family for him if the restoration plan is true
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by phemmie06(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Akin Ogunbiyi, the chairman of Mutual benefit Assurance running for governorship, the company mutual benefit assurance proposing for right issue, hope the right issue offer proceed will not be use for campaign?
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2018
esosuo:

Why waste money na , restoration na still one party wen dey exist? Let him go and rest if that is his plans , I foresee 20 total votes from his immediate family for him if the restoration plan is true
Abi ooo. that is his plan jare. you will soon hear it on nairaland. the saturday primary election was a keenly contest. infact it was clean free and fair election. we will know ogunbiyi what he will do in the restoration assembly.
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

You are always "coming and be going"

When will you take a deep breath and stop being used by these dead PDP politicians?
Their children are cooling off in America and Uk you dey naija dey do online suffer man work

Use your head bro johnny small
i don used my head since now. you too please don't be sentimental in reacting to issues here. each and everyone knows whom akinbiyi mission is. besides, we know him jare. all this pulling him down syndrome will never work for good. he should accept defeat and move on. well wetin i know, abeg let me come and be going jare.
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by esosuo: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Abi ooo. that is his plan jare. you will soon hear it on nairaland. the saturday primary election was a keenly contest. infact it was clean free and fair election. we will know ogunbiyi what he will do in the restoration assembly.
Ogunbiyi better join force to fight the oppression of a peaceful man than kill himself politically ,APC may not be the saint but PDP is the devil himself in the form of an umbrella
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Jchi9876: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i don used my head since now. you too please don't be sentimental in reacting to issues here. each and everyone knows whom akinbiyi mission is. besides, we know him jare. all this pulling him down syndrome will never work for good. he should accept defeat and move on. well wetin i know, abeg let me come and be going jare.

Did your former master in Ekiti accept defeat ?

2 Likes

Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2018
esosuo:

Ogunbiyi better join force to fight the oppression of a peaceful man than kill himself politically ,APC may not be the saint but PDP is the devil himself in the form of an umbrella
Abeg let me come and be going.
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

Did your former master in Ekiti accept defeat ?
wetin be my own, you wan talk hmmmm, i'm not available for that. let me come and be going.
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by foyeks2001(f): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2018
PDP is not a serious party...sometimes you just have to do ur background check on all ur aspirants even b4 declaring one ur candidate....how can they ask us the Osun indigenes to vote in a dancer- an unserious fellow....Boluwaduro LGA will surely reject this man...definitely.

2 Likes

Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Jchi9876: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
wetin be my own, you wan talk hmmmm, i'm not available for that. let me come and be going.

Where are you from?
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Jchi9876:

Where are you from?
why are you asking? let me come and be going
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
why are you asking?let me come and be going
Stale already
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2018
4601CE:
[/s] Stale already
you again, abeg let me come and be going. free me now.
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by oooduancalmdown: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you again, abeg let me come and be going. free me now.
Ibo man, leave South west politics alone

1 Like

Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Ibo man, leave South west politics alone
lol i'm a yoruba man. mi ki se omale yoruba, omo oko ni mi. well let me come and be going.
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by PropertyDeals(f): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Petitioning one another. Politics and its dirty game.
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by famology(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:

The implication of his leaving the pdp is that, he will minus a huge chunk of votes from the pdp,whether or not he joins the Apc.
Re: Ogunbiyi Files Petition Against Adeleke, Wants PDP To Declare Him Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
famology:

The implication of his leaving the pdp is that, he will minus a huge chunk of votes from the pdp,whether or not he joins the Apc.
well i don't think he is living the pdp, i heard of his spokesman saying that his principal have accept his fate. so both his campaign team and senator adeleke team will work together for the success of september 22 governorship election. so let us be patient.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Asks Buhari To Take Responsibility For Alleged Missing $1b Arms Fund / 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The US(?) / Was It Cocoa Money That Built The Third Mainland Bridge?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.