Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Help A Sister In Need Of A Job Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Sister In Need Of A Job Please (435 Views)

Please Help A Sister In Need!! / Help A Sister In Need Of A Job / A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister In Need Of A Job Please by imma4all: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2018
Help a sister in need of a job in lagos state.i read industrial chemistry but can take up any job job bein it a receptionist,customer service, cashier, front desk and a secetary job and many more.please nairlanders help no matter how small .thank you and God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister In Need Of A Job Please by NinaJoy(f): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2018
imma4all:
Help a sister in need of a job in lagos state.i read industrial chemistry but can take up any job job bein it a receptionist,customer service, cashier, front desk and a secetary job and many more.please nairlanders help no matter how small .thank you and God bless you all
Me too oo,,in serious need of a job
Re: Help A Sister In Need Of A Job Please by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2018
Sales Executive Wanted!!! by jamo4u: 8:42am
Basic Salary: N40k per month
Sales Bonus: 5% of total sales per month
Health Insurance benefit
Room for promotion
Send CV to: telerock@gmx.co.uk
Deadline: 29/07/18

Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.

Sales Executive Job Duties:
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
imma4all:

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister In Need Of A Job Please by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Vacancy

Position : Female Cashier for supermarket

Qualification :
minimum of OND.
Must be a computer literate
Must be smart and self motivated

Experience :
No experience needed. Adequate training will be given.
Qualified candidates should CV to

Capitalpinnacleservices@gmail.com

Deadline: 26th July 2018
NinaJoy:

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister In Need Of A Job Please by Yian1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
imma4all:

You can contact on WhatsApp or call this number: 08164269252 to sort things out.
With God, all things are possible! You just have to believe.

People who are also looking for something to do, can also call. All is well!
Re: Help A Sister In Need Of A Job Please by Yian1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
NinaJoy:
You can contact me on WhatsApp on this number: 08164269252 to get it done

(1) (Reply)

Sales Rep Needed At AXA Mansard / New Week Giveaway / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.