Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP (69641 Views)

Governor Jibrilla Bindow Set To Join PDP - Abdullahi Prambe / 1000 APC Members Join PDP In Akwa Ibom After Akpabio’s Defection / Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by BluntBoy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
limeta:

Who are you to ell what I do
move yr self punk

Because you are typing like a child and thus need guidance before you make a grievous mistake.

Don't bring Jesus into this mess. If I were close to you, I would have stripped you nakedd and beaten the living daylights out of you.
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Ihsan6(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
its getting interesting
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
bionixs:
oga sorry! you are visibly shaking
how can you tell I am "visibly shaking" without seeing me ? grin

Do you know what "Visibly' means ?
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by ejimatic: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
I pity Nigerian masses. Those who are making money on us are changing parties and we are happy. Politics is their money making wealth. All of them don't care about us but their families. Still masses are praising them on the social network. The regimes of Obasanjo Atiku, Yarduah Good luck Good luck Samnbo all ended in futility.. The rich are richer while the poor are poorer.. Buhari has just spent 3years to correct the 16 years of PDP wastage misguided and thoughtless masses are complaining Is Atiku the Savior now? or Tambuwal or Kwankwanso?majority of whom cannot steal as they desire under this regime. Every Nigeria is entitled to his opinion but Nigerian masses will regret going back to Egypt if all these thieves take over government again. As for me I am still in support of anti corruption crusade equal distribution of wealth equality under the law AND so on embarked upon by the current administration.

2 Likes

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by mercyp001(f): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Finally! D toilet dirty broom has been scattered.

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by DamiBukola: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
eberetos:
Strong head can't really survive in Nigeria.
Buhari is not strong, he is only being foolish as usual.
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Liberator007(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mrakeli:

The All Progressives Congress has become the minority in the upper chamber as 15 senators elected on the platform of the party joined the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Senators Musa Rabiu Kwakwanso and Dino‎ Melaye along with more than 13 others have announced their defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Others are Rafiu Ibrahim, Ubale Shittu, Barnabas Gemade, Bayero Nafada, Suleiman Hunkuyi, Monsurat Sumonu, Shaba Lafiagi among others.

They announced their defection in a letter read on the floor of the Senate by Bukola Saraki on Tuesday.

Full details at http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/breaking-apc-becomes-minority-as-15.html
Buhari is the dumbest human being on earth, to think he could take on The Senate and win. Chop your L in peace
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by nwasteve(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
The best news ever, now let the impeachment process begin
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by raph101(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
up Atiku.... lets Atikulate!
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Wakago: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69658608:
Now, this is funny!
The more losers gathered, the more painful their defeat will be.
Their loses have started already.
Hence, their shelter skelter running.
Political prostitutes!
Sai Baba we stand with!

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Munzy14(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69659377:

Be there Consoling yourself
May God never allow what is going to happen to buhari and hos cohorts happen to even my enemy. Mark this somewhere!.

2 Likes

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
No need to wait until 2019 to correct the mistake that is Buhari. Let impeachment proceedings start right away, because waiting will costs more Nigerian lives.

2 Likes

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
...as it stands now:

SENATE:

PDP= 64 Senators; APC= 44 senators; APGA=1 = a grand total of 109

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Caseless: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69660118:

God bless you for this great analogy my brother.
You said exactly all I have on mind.
They all have been much more afraid since after the Ekiti election.
We are so much better off without them.
It will be more interesting as It Is.
we're in majority at NASS, but APC appear as the minority. So they do not have any use when they don't do anything to help the party upon which they came.

Saraki might lose his grip on Kwara politics if APC plays its game well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by hush15: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69658608:
Now, this is funny!
The more losers gathered, the more painful their defeat will be.
Their loses have started already.
Hence, their shelter skelter running.
Political prostitutes!
Sai Baba we stand with!

Delusional as usual....

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by DavSagacity(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
EROMS38:
What a blow to Apc! grin
This one pass blow Oooo... Na this one them dey call upper cut brutality....?Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by thunderbabs: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol.. Their father cheesy

Buhari shu carry Apc for head go daura or go gv tinubu for Lagos b4 heading bk to hz cows undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by donbachi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Make una tell APC sey,"it is not who danceth who,it is who tooketh whom home"
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Caseless:
we're in majority at NASS, but APC appear as the minority. So they do not have any use when they don't do anything to help the party upon which they came.

Saraki might lose his grip on Kwara politics if APC plays its game well.
Since they have been in APC, there is nothing they did apart from causing havoc and backbiting.
So they are actually good riddance at this point.
I don't see Saraki having any political force in Near a anymore also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by limeta(f): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

Because you are typing like a child and thus need guidance before you make a grievous mistake.

Don't bring Jesus into this mess. If I were close to you, I would have stripped you nakedd and beaten the living daylights out of you.

Hiss spit
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Oshin56(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
This suppose to have happen since that will bring check and balance
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Wiseny76: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Good news
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by faridpac2: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69658608:
Now, this is funny! The more losers gathered, the more painful their defeat will be. Their loses have started already. Hence, their shelter skelter running. Political prostitutes! Sai Baba we stand with!
this is true my friend PMB no shaking
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by b03liberty(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
tempest01:
When there is abuse of a process, it keeps getting abused. Our constitution states that if there is cross carpeting like this, the seat becomes vacant. But previously, this has been downplayed even by the supreme court ( if i remember correctly). Now it is coming back to haunt.

Before Buharis Cabal gets so desperate to stop this process, it means they know the implication. and the implication is going to be grave. The defectors have to act now, or they will be intimidated.

Let me go and do a little check and know if the numbers are present to impeach PMB....then we should expect that process to get started soon.

PMBs greatest mistake was letting a cabal take decisions on his behalf with nepotism and tribalism without taking everybody along. Buhari’s democratic political naivety and miscalculations cost him. He is now being shown no group is bigger than the Nigerian state.
. Please what is the outcome of your check. I am really interesting to know if the numbers don cook
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
faridpac2:

this is true my friend PMB no shaking
No shaking at ALL.
God bless PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by kechywillz(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Defection was long due to be manifesting now,the next is to push for signatures to impeach that old cow idïot called buhari
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by BluntBoy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
limeta:

Hiss spit
Do whatever pleases you, son. But always use your head at all times.
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by contigiency(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lets see who will laugh best. 2019 is the ultimate deciding moment and simply not this charade.
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Coneheads(f): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69658608:
Now, this is funny! The more losers gathered, the more painful their defeat will be. Their loses have started already. Hence, their shelter skelter running. Political prostitutes! Sai Baba we stand with!
you are pained. little by little,you've finally revealed yourself as a real zmB. You are also confused now..be careful so u dont grill ur balls by mistake grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by poka7(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
id911:
May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. The outgoing President Buhari has done so much damage to the system and I have full confidence in the ability of our incoming President to cleanse the system and restore sanity.

The outgoing President is so dull and lacks common sense, he knows nothing about politics. We will teach him and his BMC agents a lesson he will never forget in a hurry. More defection to follow later
the same atiku you are praising now will again be another night mare to you. Jonathan must go....You said 2015, 2019 buhari must go. 2023 Atiku must go....learn your man...person like u will marry 15 wives within a year. I pity for our yoot
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Talknochip(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol... All this defection is jus for political power and is never about d Masses....they are defecting cos of the declining popularity of Buhari and d APC...All Nigerian politicians are opportunistic.... But sha, Removing Buhari issagoal and a must for d sane minds wit or witout defectors!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) / Adeleke Freezes Osun Government Accounts, Reverses State Name / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.