Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP (69636 Views)

Governor Jibrilla Bindow Set To Join PDP - Abdullahi Prambe / 1000 APC Members Join PDP In Akwa Ibom After Akpabio’s Defection / Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Tampa6246(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
The game just begun...
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Minjim: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
mideactive:
I do not feel sorry for Buhari,he felt power drunk n shut himself in d foot. He should not have closed d door on d major players that brought him into power,it's was too late when he brought Tinubu back into d game. Moreover, he became very soft when he came back from his long medical trip. It's too bad he didn't see coming, Saraki worked against him all this while. I only hope Nigerians don't start seeing Sariki as a an alternative, cus we all knw Saraki is d greatest Evil in dis country right now.

Rather, feel sorry for those senators cos they ain't coming back in 2019. They know it hence their desperation

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Newttya: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Pls where is Oshomo OLE APC change this is the type of change we desire in this country
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by ANOWEDGREAT: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mrakeli:

The All Progressives Congress has become the minority in the upper chamber as 15 senators elected on the platform of the party joined the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Senators Musa Rabiu Kwakwanso and Dino‎ Melaye along with more than 13 others have announced their defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Others are Rafiu Ibrahim, Ubale Shittu, Barnabas Gemade, Bayero Nafada, Suleiman Hunkuyi, Monsurat Sumonu, Shaba Lafiagi among others.

They announced their defection in a letter read on the floor of the Senate by Bukola Saraki on Tuesday.

Full details at http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/breaking-apc-becomes-minority-as-15.html

The game is officially over.

Join my team and start earning over #50k with that fb account of urs contact me on this whatsapp number for more details 09025475205
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by kennysalah: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
the Game just started.... plan B
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by PHILipu1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
No shaking.
The enemies within are out.
Buhari till Jesus come

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by JegaQuin: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
perfectedmee:
If Saraki na woman, I go die for her matter

You still fit go give am ya ass to Bleep nah... ode!
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Masterclass32: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is the beginning of the end.

The Quintessential Tyrant is nearing the exit door.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by InMyOpinion(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
APC will still win the presidency and PDP will control the national Assembly. I think this kind of balance is good for the country
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by biggy26: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
tribalistseun:
Buhari hiding in aso rock now like,
As Saraki and Ekweremadu are coming for his impeachment.
Looooolest.... this guy is funny.
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by tempest01(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
b03liberty:
. Please what is the outcome of your check. I am really interesting to know if the numbers don cook

My brother e go hard sha...but doable. They have the numbers to start the process. 1/3 of national assembly (senate and house) will allege gross misconduct and abuse of the constitution.

Letter will be sent to president.

2/3 of the NA (senate and house) will pass motion that it should be investigated. Current Senate PDP needs like 5 other parties members to join them, don't know of house.

Chief Justice will set up a commitee of 7 to investigate. If the panel comes out positve,

Then 2/3 of the NA again adopts their report and impeachment happens.

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by DeOTR: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
ejimatic:
Every Nigeria is entitled to his opinion but Nigerian masses will regret going back to Egypt if all these thieves take over government again. As for me I am still in support of anti corruption crusade equal distribution of wealth equality under the law AND so on embarked upon by the current administration.
The corruption crusade should start in Buhari's household...and if this regime is the promise land to you, we, well meaning Nigerians would rather return to Egypt.
By the way, we're still in Egypt and Buhari/APC definitely, can't be the Moses.
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Rolings: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
Saraki is the original "Peter the rock"... not that big mouthed dunce in Ekiti

To all Buhari stooges in the National Assembly...

Buhari the bulldozer will surely crush your new found peter the rock just like the previous one
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Chigold101(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
vankaid:
grin O nagi adigide!!

Just nwa mgbe nta!
nwannem otua ka odi
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Kdon2: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
LOVELY... IT'S NOW TIME TO IMPEACH BUBU THE FULANI HERDSMEN PRESIDENT RIGHT THEIR IN ASO ROCK

Its high time abeg!
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by wizseller: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
id911:
May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. The outgoing President Buhari has done so much damage to the system and I have full confidence in the ability of our incoming President to cleanse the system and restore sanity.

The outgoing President is so dull and lacks common sense, he knows nothing about politics. We will teach him and his BMC agents a lesson he will never forget in a hurry. More defection to follow later

If Nigerian finally decided to give Saint Buhari a chance in 2015 after so many failures.....why not Atiku?

If this is what we get from a so called man of integrity

Let's try Atiku who some love to call corrupt

After all, only a corrupt man can cage corrupt people
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by owunabastard: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
ejimatic:
I pity Nigerian masses. Those who are making money on us are changing parties and we are happy. Politics is their money making wealth. All of them don't care about us but their families. Still masses are praising them on the social network. The regimes of Obasanjo Atiku, Yarduah Good luck Good luck Samnbo all ended in futility.. The rich are richer while the poor are poorer.. Buhari has just spent 3years to correct the 16 years of PDP wastage misguided and thoughtless masses are complaining Is Atiku the Savior now? or Tambuwal or Kwankwanso?majority of whom cannot steal as they desire under this regime. Every Nigeria is entitled to his opinion but Nigerian masses will regret going back to Egypt if all these thieves take over government again. As for me I am still in support of anti corruption crusade equal distribution of wealth equality under the law AND so on embarked upon by the current administration.
What do you mean going back to Egypt? you mean you are not experiencing the hunger in the land and insecurity everywhere. Maybe you and your household are benefiting from this current government at the detriment of other Nigerians.
Economically, this government scored F9. To be honest with you, a lot of people trusted that Buhari will perform well, especially economically and that is why he was voted, but behold, it turns out to be opposite of what Nigerians expected.
If Buhari is performing well especially in terms of Economy, believe me, Nigerians will have a great regards for him, including my self!.
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by maxzzo1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69658608:
Now, this is funny!
The more losers gathered, the more painful their defeat will be.
Their loses have started already.
Hence, their shelter skelter running.
Political prostitutes!
Sai Baba we stand with!
Chai e pain am .......
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by VictorAJ(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Amarabae:
Somebody should hold me.
My body is doing me rigi rigi.
Impeach the bastard
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Neyoohpompy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigga don't cry. More defection coming .....In other words APC is gone forever
adanny01:

Does majority translates to 2/3rds of both houses?
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Juliusdking(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Thief
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Elin: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin
JegaQuin:

You still fit go give am ya ass to Bleep nah... ode!
grin e pain u die Bros
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by 8stargeneral: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
More defection loading...buhari one leg dey Aso rock one dey daura grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by potusjev: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
id911:
May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. The outgoing President Buhari has done so much damage to the system and I have full confidence in the ability of our incoming President to cleanse the system and restore sanity.

The outgoing President is so dull and lacks common sense, he knows nothing about politics. We will teach him and his BMC agents a lesson he will never forget in a hurry. More defection to follow later

I don't think that's correct o. Atiku? What is the difference?
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by SweetSoup(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
id911:

So you prefer Atiku to Kingsley Moghalu or Fela Durotoye? Same old thieves changing political party like changing boxers. Do yourself and your future generation well by voting for Fela Durotoye, do away with the mindset of "he will not win" and just vote for him. Let us all vote enmass for him and allow God decide the rest, please no more recycled politicians irrespective of their political party. Let us do the right thing in this 2019 election. Vote ANN

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Yusman316(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's like some people have not been in Nigeria for the past 3 years. How does these defections affect the President? The Senate has being at loggerheads with the executive since it inception in 2015. They don't support most bills sent by the executive, so what the hell are people talking about the President losing
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by goodnews777: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
All APC senators should defect. Enough of BUHARIS illiterate govt , wicked and satanic terrorist regime .
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Oshin56(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
That is rule of life that say this life is 8 that is everything turn around the majority now turn to minority
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
centoke30:
I stand with Saraki and Ekweremadu
let me make 200 likes

1 Like

Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by muchkay(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sarakism should become a course in political science. That guy is too politically smart.
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Didi2d(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
What's my mentor thinking now, I need to hear from you sir!!! Jagaban, bawa soro
Re: APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP by Kylce042(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Who laughs last!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day / Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.