Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari (1088 Views)

Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by actiondrilling: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted to the invasion of the residence of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, and that of the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu.
Akelicious had earlier reported that the Police on Tuesday morning blocked the Senate President, Bukola Saraki’s convoy at Lake Chad junction in Abuja.

He was reportedly on his way to report to the police headquarters after he was invited for questioning by the Inspector-General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris over Offa bank robbery.

Also, the Department of State Security Service (DSS) and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Tuesday morning laid siege at the residence of the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu in Abuja.

However, reacting to the development, Atiku while condemning the siege urged President Buhari to take charge and call the security operatives to order.

His reaction was contained in a press statement by the Spokesman to the Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Organisation, Segun Showunmi.

The Statement reads, “We are outraged at the information reaching us which suggests that our democracy is under unprecedented attack. Separation of powers and an independent legislator is the hallmark of a stable democracy.

“We call on President Buhari to take charge and call security operatives to order. The world is watching and so are Nigerians.”

Full details at http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/sarakiekweremadu-call-your-security-men.html

1 Like

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
NO NEED TO CALL DEM TO ORDER, BUHARI STUBBORN PASS HIS COWS... IMPEACHMENT ROLLING IN HIS HEAD

5 Likes

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID.
Bunch of corrupt souls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2018
" The world is watching and so are Nigerians.”

Buhari take note.

1 Like

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by tobtap: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2018
buhari na coward

1 Like

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by Merimental(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2018
who ordered dem in d first place...we all knw who.

1 Like

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by Olatunji1929: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2018
A leopard can neva change its spots buhari was a dictator buhari is a dictator buhari remain dictator forever

4 Likes

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by Jirate(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69659333:
THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID.
Bunch of corrupt souls

Guy You Mumu Die, I Swear. I Doubt Your O Level Qualification, Your IQ Is Too Low. Please Go And Sleep. Dummy. cool

5 Likes

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by Sharpshooota: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69659333:
THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID.
Bunch of corrupt souls

Supporters of tyranny are talking
Guilty of what I may ask

Is Buhari a law court on his own?

4 Likes

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by Metuh: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
APC and Bullhari are all going down.

1 Like

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by CanineOfJackal: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69659333:
THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID.
Bunch of corrupt souls
I placed an order for your barbeque but your customer service was so poor that I ended up buying Suya instead of waiting for someone that's slow, use bad and offensive language, calling me chairman ( do you know me for such familiarity) talking politics with me when I told you I got your contact here.

Get out from Nairaland and go work on your business because its wack

2 Likes

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by CanineOfJackal: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69660357:

................few are actually roaming on the streets!
Try again!
See a nonentity forming chairman from his yard where he is waiting for the next person to come out of the bathroom before he can bath..... chairman?
Hahahaha wink cheesy grin.
Nairaland sef.
Yeye dey smell. cheesy grin.
Chairman ooooo!! cheesy cheesy
See comedy.
We don laff tire for area!
You better go use your medications after your bath Oga chairman.
Our belle oooo wink cheesy grin
If only you know how much I know you and how you have ruin your business with sycophancy.

1 Like

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ignore that tin above, disturbing you upandan forming familiarity.
Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by toolovely(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69659333:
THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID.
Bunch of corrupt souls

thats all you can say? do you have any case of corruption against any of them?

1 Like

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by perfectedmee: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I placed an order for your barbeque but your customer service was so poor that I ended up buying Suya instead of waiting for someone that's slow, use bad and offensive language, calling me chairman ( do you know me for such familiarity) talking politics with me when I told you I got your contact here.

Get out from Nairaland and go work on your business because its wack

Bros that one no get business

Na Nairaland Resident Commissioner.

1 Like

Re: Saraki/ekweremadu: Call Your Security Men To Order – Atiku Tells Buhari by Sharpshooota: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
perfectedmee:

Bros that one no get business

Na Nairaland Resident Commissioner.

Zombie BBQ commissioner grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Ebonyi People Paints New Yam Festival In Biafra Color Declares Support / Lagos State Now Generating 34 Billion Naira As IGR / Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.