Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki (6220 Views)

Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema / Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation / Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by Metuh: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
maclatunji:

APC just won Ekiti where we have PDP Champion Fayose. grin grin grin grin grin
What are you going on about?
After next year election, Fayemi will leave that position.

Una go see fire

2 Likes

Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by maclatunji: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Saraki has been winning elections even before Buhari entered politics,Saraki actually helped Buhari win in 2015

We will give him credit for delivering Kwara. However, Ekiti cancels Kwara in current calculations.
Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by ayusco85(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
maclatunji:
If indeed people in the executive want to persecute the Senate President, they will simply do the following:

1. Allow the police treat him like a murder suspect.

2. Get members of the National Assembly to reconvene- you think it is impossible? Sit down there. INEC funds have not been approved as far as the executive is concerned you know.

3. Senator Saraki has panicked and is in a much weaker position today than he was yesterday.

However, what do I know? The so-called "wailers" are celebrating- what exactly? I don't know.

Oh, I forgot PDP is now the majority abi? Getting some PDP members to defect to the APC is not a major problem now.

My point is this, the only value that Senator Saraki had was for the Senate to do its job and keep runniing. Now, that the Senate has been shutdown for 2 months. Those in the executive can do effectively what they want with him and his acolytes.

I tot all nairaland mods are wise. Only lalasticlala is wise

2 Likes

Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by 22clever(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba Muslims,E pain am
Please my people , how much is waec result checker scratch card
Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
so you are a tribalist?..hmmmm
rubbish this your blackmailing won't stop her from saying the obvious truth , are you no longer from IMO state ? typical of a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by respect80(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
African101:
Both Atiku(PDP) and Buhari(APC) is not an option. We need new faces in Nigeria leadership.

Like?
Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by babyfaceafrica: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
rubbish this your blackmailing won't stop her from saying the obvious truth , are you no longer from IMO state ? typical of a Yoruba man
k
Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Amarabae:
whats tribalistic in my comment
Don't worry, IPOB members that has turn to PDP supporters will return to their default settings come 2019. biafla or death/ No lefeledum No erection.
The more you make PDP appear anti yoruba/Fulani, the slimmer your chances of unseating Buhari. Ask GEJ for tutorials.
Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by wizseller: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
You know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about....the senators were already due to go on recess by Thursday

It's what they do annually....it was just cut early by 2 days

There is what we call public opinion and I tell u even the evil Buhari is swayed by it....let him unjustly treat saraki as a common criminal and watch the backlash that will bring..

We all saw what they did to Dino but where are they now.....them never tire?

The executive cannot get members of the Senate to reconvene without henchmen like Saraki, ekweremadu, anyanwu, Dino, Ben Bruce, Shehu Sani and the likes

If it was that easy.....saraki won't have been SP for 3 years

As it is right now....no PDP member will defect to APC a sinking boat

You seem to forget that Nigerian brand of politics is in Saraki blood and he was raised in it...

Buhari on the other hand keeps showing himself to be a very bad team player....he knows nothing about playing the give and take game of politics.

Buhari politics of intimidation, brutality, harassment will never work in this country....

Take it or leave it....defeat is waiting for the dullard come 2019. It is soooooo sure

I sample opinions daily offline and majority of Nigerians are simply tired of this evil called Buhari

He lacks all the traits of great leaders

More politician are still going to leave APC

maclatunji:
If indeed people in the executive want to persecute the Senate President, they will simply do the following:

1. Allow the police treat him like a murder suspect.

2. Get members of the National Assembly to reconvene- you think it is impossible? Sit down there. INEC funds have not been approved as far as the executive is concerned you know.

3. Senator Saraki has panicked and is in a much weaker position today than he was yesterday.

However, what do I know? The so-called "wailers" are celebrating- what exactly? I don't know.

Oh, I forgot PDP is now the majority abi? Getting some PDP members to defect to the APC is not a major problem now.

My point is this, the only value that Senator Saraki had was for the Senate to do its job and keep runniing. Now, that the Senate has been shutdown for 2 months. Those in the executive can do effectively what they want with him and his acolytes.

2 Likes

Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by gcof(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Acjohn:
Opp doesn't know that the real politics takes place in the hotels and not in the chambers. All you see in the chambers is an expression of the agreement in the hotels. so if he suspends plenary, it's so that he can perfect his plans.
you know them well
Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by Printerscanner: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba Muslims,E pain am

And Saraki is Kanuri Christian? I think you need brain examination.
Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by anonymuz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Acjohn:

I don't think there is any plan to impeach him now, Saraki has not even landed completely in PDP he is just testing the waters. there is no better time than now to gather more loyalist. that's exactly what he needs now and you can't do that in the chamber. It's a time to plan, feel the tension in the society, parties and government and possibly use it to your advantage.
you forgot that ppl don't plan war while fighting is going on, they plan wars during breaks or before the wars starts.
secondly, he may want to use the avenue and his power to frustrate and push PMB to do things that require the debates endorsement which will constitute a breach of the Nigerian law and as a result give Nigerians a convinsing reason to endorse PMB's impeachment.
the game that's on going is more than what an ordinary mind can comprehend.
don't forget that Saraki would also seek council from the political heavyweights that are also PMB enemies like OBJ and IBB.
so all I will tell you is that the drama is yet to start and best thing is to go on a long break to strategize
you are right

1 Like

Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by selemempe: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Go back to the kitchen ipob woman.

Where is Nnamdi Kanu today? Do you think a Buhari a demi God in the North is your useless ogogoro drinker from Otuoke in Bayelsa?
good ngeneukwenu...good...let ur bigotry flow so that ur neutral supporters will see the demon u have always been.

I used to like ur posts in 2015

1 Like

Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by maclatunji: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
wizseller:
You know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about....the senators were already due to go on recess by Thursday

It's what they do annually....it was just cut early by 2 days

There is what we call public opinion and I tell u even the evil Buhari is swayed by it....let him unjustly treat saraki as a common criminal and watch the backlash that will bring..

We all saw what they did to Dino but where are they now.....them never tire?

The executive cannot get members of the Senate to reconvene without henchmen like Saraki, ekweremadu, anyanwu, Dino, Ben Bruce, Shehu Sani and the likes

If it was that easy.....saraki won't have been SP for 3 years

As it is right now....no PDP member will defect to APC a sinking boat

You seem to forget that Nigerian brand of politics is in Saraki blood and he was raised in it...

Buhari on the other hand keeps showing himself to be a very bad team player....he knows nothing about playing the give and take game of politics.

Buhari politics of intimidation, brutality, harassment will never work in this country....

Take it or leave it....defeat is waiting for the dullard come 2019. It is soooooo sure

I sample opinions daily offline and majority of Nigerians are simply tired of this evil called Buhari

He lacks all the traits of great leaders

More politician are still going to leave APC

2 days is a long time in politics #LOL
Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by wizseller: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
Yes bro but not in this instance...Saraki is smarter than Buhari

Infant so far so good.....Bukola Saraki has always won in all his political contest....check your records

Buhari and his useless crew need to refine their tactics...they are too crude and always draw negative public reaction.

By the time, the governors and APC members in the states decamp

Oshomoile and dullard eyes will open

maclatunji:

2 days is a long time in politics #LOL

1 Like

Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by maclatunji: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
wizseller:
Yes bro but not in this instance...Saraki is smarter than Buhari

Infant so far so good.....Bukola Saraki has always won in all his political contest....check your records

Buhari and his useless crew need to refine their tactics...they are too crude and always draw negative public reaction.

By the time, the governors and APC members in the states decamp

Oshomoile and dullard eyes will open

After the myopic celebrations yesterday. Many are asking themselves- "what have we achieved that we are celebrating?" Those that want to defect now are in limbo #LOL.
Re: Suspending Plenary Till September 25 Actually An Unwise Move By Senator Saraki by Meritbaba(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
I'm still wondering what the maradoniec praise is all about, well, our friends need something to mastubate on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Has Lowest Crime Rate In Zone 6 – AIG / Atiku Support Groups Beg Secondus For Saving Lagos PDP From Collapse / 2023: See The Only Man Who Can Scuttle Tinubu's Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.