Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. (1773 Views)

How APC Is Giving Saraki ‘the Jonathan Treatment’ – Timi Frank / Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy / Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2018
The name Bukola Saraki should't be new to any NIGERIANS being the no 3 and the senate President of this 8th senate in Nigeria. But since APC kick off, this man has been playing politics with everything they do in upper chamber and fail to do anything in the interest of Nigerians instead he keep Iooking for all means to bring down President Buhari Government down under which he hijack the Senate president position through back door and disorganized the party kickoff from day one. But Saraki should remeber only God gives power and if Truly President Buhari have it in mind to Islamise NIGERIA God will take him before his time, I trust my God on that but if NOT and he meant well for Nigerians... Let all political parties gather together.... I believe in Devine intervention by our creator and He will give us good leader come 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by FarahAideed: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Old man go and sleep in the bush jare .. Saraki has performed 1 million times better than Buhari in their capacities so keep quiet make we hear word

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by melvinjames: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Best Senate President ever, if not for Saraki executive impunity would have been out of this world.

Saraki has his flaws but he did his job by check mating Bubu and his band of thieves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by nnachukz(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Lamentation of a real enemy of Nigeria.
Buhari is actually the worst president Nigeria has produced and can ever produce.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by KanuIsCursed: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2018
Gbengaolowe32:
The name Bukola Saraki should't be new to any NIGERIANS being the no 3 and the senate President of this 8th senate in Nigeria. But since APC kick off, this man has been playing politics with everything they do in upper chamber and fail to do anything in the interest of Nigerians instead he keep Iooking for all means to bring down President Buhari Government down under which he hijack the Senate president position through back door and disorganized the party kickoff from day one. But Saraki should remeber only God gives power and if Truly President Buhari have it in mind to Islamise NIGERIA God will take him before his time, I trust my God on that but if NOT and he meant well for Nigerians... Let all political parties gather together.... I believe in Devine intervention by our creator and He will give us good leader come 2019.

saraki is dead politically,we don't trust him here in North and westerner will never align with him,wawa Jews will always asslick him because of buhari but what can he achieve with his 5%er fans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by SternProphet: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2018
The Nigerian Senate is now a Senate of bribe takers, self kidnappers and law breakers. All this after charging us N13.5m per month for our services.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by RevenGeMission: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2018
His work is checkmating Buhari ?

See sense
melvinjames:
Best Senate President ever, if not for Saraki executive impunity would have been out of this world.

Saraki has his flaws but he did his job by check mating Bubu and his band of thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by Kingosytex(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2018
worst senate president because he refused to dance to the dictatorial tunes of d blood thirsty, planless, directionless, certificateless and religious fanatic Fulani herdsman in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

saraki is dead politically,we don't trust him here in North and westerner will never align with him,wawa Jews will always asslick him because of buhari but what can he achieve with his 5%er fans
Tell me u are joking.

Saraki doesn't need the trust from the northerners to help him return to the senate.

How do u people think self? Is it the north that will vote him back to the senate or is it the north that decides who will win elections in other zones?

Una self.

BTW, Saraki has more chances of returning to the senate than PMB has in returning as d president after next year's elections.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by Kingosytex(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2018
Gbengaolowe32:
The name Bukola Saraki should't be new to any NIGERIANS being the no 3 and the senate President of this 8th senate in Nigeria. But since APC kick off,Nigerians instead he keep Iooking for all means to bring down President Buhari Government down under which he hijack the Senate president position through back door and disorganized the party kickoff from day one. But Saraki should remeber only God gives power and if Truly President Buhari have it in mind to Islamise NIGERIA God will take him before his time, I trust my God on that but if NOT and he meant well for Nigerians... Let all political parties gather together.... I believe in Devine intervention by our creator and He will give us good leader come 2019.
you have just made bullhari a saint and saraki a devil. what good has bullhari brought to Nigeria? His administration is besieged by series of endless woes and what he does is blaming the past administration. Bubu has failed get it into your head.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by mikeweezy(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2018
Gbengaolowe32:
cry me a river like for saraki share for apc

7 Likes

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by OBAGADAFFI: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Are you saying PDP David Mark is better than APC Saraki?
Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by orisa37: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2018
No.
Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by daveP(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2018
Yawwwnnns

OP drank some Daura nunu this morning. See its effect outside of Daura.....

cos it only makes sense in Daura.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by orisa37: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2018
Saraki is The best and The most tactically strategic Legislator ever. Saraki/Buhari Democracy is more powerful than Maradona/Bubu Military Dictatorship. Just lay The Table for Saraki/Ekweremadu and watch Nigeria for 4 years make progress.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by ekolajossyadde(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2018
If saraki is the worst senate president Nigerian ever have what of Buhari who remain the worst president Africa ever have. If not for the sake of Saraki as the senate president Nigeria would have no longer in existence.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by TimFisher2: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Gbengaolowe32:

That you are still partially alive is because of Saraki and his distinguished Senators

If not Buhari will wake up tomorrow and wipe out one state of the federation

Remember Buhari is doing everything possible to shut down NASS...

Earlier last year Buhari ask for Powers to act without question...Saraki rejected it

This year he came up with Executive power...it met brickwall,citing undemocratic

Go and thank God that you have someone like Saraki!

5 Likes

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by KanuIsCursed: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

Tell me u are joking.

Saraki doesn't need the trust from the northerners to help him return to the senate.

How do u people think self? Is it the north that will vote him back to the senate or is it the north that decides who will win elections in other zones?

Una self.

BTW, Saraki has more chances of returning to the senate than PMB has in returning as d president after next year's elections.

you mean it's 3 senator from Kwara that will make him senate President again? is it only kwara and south east that will make him president when he later come out of his shell to contest for president
Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by nku5: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Gbengaolowe32:

If not for Saraki Nigerians would have been in big trouble with Buhari. I thank God for him

3 Likes

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by DeBrain045(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Gbengaolowe32:
You need deliverance you can't compare APC saraki and PDP david mark if you say saraki is worst david mark is worstest permit my english that the best way to describe a fraudlent idoma scum like david mark
Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by DisGuy: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Where is David Mark? is he still a senator or he's just collecting allowance?
Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by Redhot111(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

See Mumu. Buhari don use this one brain do sugar put for him kunu. So na north go vote saraki into senate abi?

4 Likes

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

you mean it's 3 senator from Kwara that will make him senate President again? is it only kwara and south east that will make him president when he later come out of his shell to contest for president
This one is shifting ground now.
Did Saraki tell u he wants to be the president of Nigeria?

And when he returns to the senate, he will gladly become the senate president because his popularity cuts across all zones.

1 Like

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by michae1004: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
[s]
Gbengaolowe32:
[/s]You he goats should stop mentioning God in your stupid posts.

1 Like

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by OfficialAPCNig: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
If not for Saraki, Buhari would have consumed us alive.

Imagine, the first thing that Meyatti grandfather did within 3 months of ascending power was to request for extra-ordinary powers for 6 months.

Saraki shut it down.

Just try to imagine a Buhari with extra-ordinary powers.

God bless Saraki where ever he is.

1 Like

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by mpianya39(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

1 Like

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by RZArecta2(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
APC-BMC zombies are brainless idíots cool

1 Like

Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by KanuIsCursed: 2:13am On Jul 28, 2018
Redhot111:

Ozuo like you. Didn't you notice that immediately he announced the defection of his co- rAPC the whole of Kwara defected as well? Didn't you hear that even their state APC chairman resigned. Mumu smell follow you. Aboki gworo man like you should hv known by these that saraki is a trail blazer throughout the length and breadth of Kwara state. However and die if e pain u well well

no time for wawa flat headed pig
Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by KanuIsCursed: 2:14am On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=mpianya39 post=69765310][/quote]
another wawa flat headed Jew spotted
Re: Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:15am On Jul 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Tell me u are joking.

Una self.

and you keep wondering the typical reasoning capacity of a Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano / JUST IN: PANDEF, NEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt Forum adopt Atiku / BREAKING: ATIKU Finally Breaks Silence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.