Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) (6022 Views)

No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? / Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup / London 2012: Nigeria Was Disqualified In 4x400 Women's Relay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by mukina2: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2010
toshmann:

replay the game? . . . haaa. dont you think this time the argentines would have figured out a way to get past our goalkeeper? a repeat game will be nothing less than 3-0.

so better leave it at a respectable 0-1, which is even more respectable when we hear that the goal was ''illegal''. good publicity for our soccer prestige that we lost to argentina through an illegal goal cool

better than cameroon who lost to JAPAN grin through clean goal
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

wetin u want me to say?

replay go be disaster grin cheesy grin
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by daniellle(f): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2010
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by BinghiNya(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2010
Even if the match is played 100 times naija go everly dey fall against messi. 3 losses in different competition against the world best. E go be 6-1 this time.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by BabaO2: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2010
what is the essence of walkie talkie they always plugged into their ears?. useless people
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by davidif: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2010
Yeah, they are right, but its tooooooooooo late. Besides, Argentina deserved to win this game because they were the better team in the game.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by jpworld(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2010
Largerback has been sack after loosing to Argentina, replace by Amodu, clap for NFF
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by Reptyle(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2010
The truth is that the referee can not blamed. He cannot see every foul that happens on the field. Let FIFA stop releasing reviews that will not help anybody. They should rather focus on exploring means of adopting video technology to assist the referee in making decisions. It is already in use in games like cricket and tennis. I wonder why Blatter's FIFA is against introducing technology to the game. The game has grown faster and players have become more desperate to win at all cost and have perfected all sort of ways to cheat. The only way to keep up with them is to introduce an eye that sees all. IMO
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by chakula: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2010
But only if n9a will not be able to deliver for their chances remain. I am also fallow and join you shocked shocked because ----------- is like they perform better , that your sweet potato playing better than anyone in the team.

mukina2:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

wetin u want me to say?

replay go be disaster grin cheesy grin
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by virgie(f): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2010
This is just a case of medicine after death. The deed has already been done.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by gidson12(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2010
even if the match is replayed the Argentinians will still trash us grin
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by mukina2: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2010
chakula:

But only if n9a will not be able to deliver for their chances remain. I am also fallow and join you shocked shocked because ----------- is like they perform better , that your sweet potato playing better than anyone in the team.

yes my sweet potato  can play more than the entire team cool grin didnt you see him perform yesterday cool
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by flexinet: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2010
jpworld:

Largerback has been sack after loosing to Argentina, replace by Amodu,  clap for NFF

Amodu was hire and his contract was terminated, the problem is NFF
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by chakula: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2010
but you come to know no single match is going without the linemen as aids to the refree and also they all plug a walkie talkie on their ears why won't them let the refree know what is going on during the game is live

Reptyle:

The truth is that the referee can not blamed. He cannot see every foul that happens on the field.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by ysquare(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2010
they are fooling us smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley what a research
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by Remii(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Argentina have always got away with illegal goals, remember Maradona scored with hand in 1986 to send England out of world cup later he said it was "hand of God".
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by 190: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2010
rubbish~
bull$h!t
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by Rastamann: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2010
Medicine after death! They should not distract us o, make dem allow us concentrate on our remaining two matches.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by ucysiz(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2010
We should forget about the past and keep working on how to win our two remaining matches.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by maedan(f): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2010
I'm happy that it's the Referee Committee that pointed this out. It is a shame to the Argentines, they have disgraced themselves and should hide their face the next time they see a Nigerian footballer. It might have been a goal-less draw, who knows.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by Damysa(f): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2010
so inspite of all the flaws they wont still disallow the goal abi they want my country noy to win cry cry cry
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by wazobiang: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2010
yada, yada.

water under the bridge.

make dem cancel argentina's win and give it to naija, the goal, 3 points, all, every.

Nonsense.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by maedan(f): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2010
I'm happy that it's the Referee Committee that pointed this out. It is a shame to the Argentines, they have disgraced themselves and should hide their face the next time they see a Nigerian footballer. It might have been a goal-less draw, who knows. What a way for the great Argentina to start the WC.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by damilola15: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2010
illegal goal or not, it is no reason for the super eagles not getting an equalizer or even winning. we had a lot of chances.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by ugobanks1: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2010
regardless we should have still won that game or better still, play out a draw, foul or not there is no need crying over split milk, lets look forward 2 the remaining games.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by Blazing99: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2010
There are tons of misplays that occur on the field and all cannot be observed by the officials. this is just a case of one and I consider this very minor in comparison with "Hand of God" saga by Argentina
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by deoyel25(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2010
I wonder why Nigerians always give excuses for their lack of professionalism. sad angry undecided
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by djcrucifix(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2010
tseew, dem dey mad, y dem no fit talk dat one after d guy score for d match, awon oloshi
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by maedan(f): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2010
deoyel25:

I wonder why Nigerians always give excuses for their lack of professionalism. sad angry undecided

Lack of professionalism?? WE weren't the ones holding on to a player so that we can have more space to score tongue. We still have our self-respect cool.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by samdigo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2010
who cares, its over now
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by icykeyz: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2010
Nothing can be done now because the 3 points have been giving to them. So we hope the Eagles to win their next march while Argentina drawing or losing.
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by johndavid1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2010
icykeyz:

Nothing can be done now because the 3 points have been giving to them. So we hope the Eagles to win their next march while Argentina drawing or losing.
Chai! your plan for Argentina bad oh! grin grin grin
Re: FIFA: Argentina’s Goal Against Nigeria Was Illegal (Infractions) by Syenite(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2010
Thank God the goal was allowed because Argentina relaxed a bit after that and Nigeria was able to find their rythm a little bit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strong Muscular Bur Very Sexy Girl / I Deliver Free Odds / Killer Goals: Ramsey Of Arsenal Scores, Someone Dies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.