Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election (4125 Views)

Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by oooduancalmdown: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
barrydee:

Same as your dead father. Your father was also weak, stupid, an ineffectual buffon, a drunkard and a failure.
Flat-headed Biafran, why are you crying? Everyone knows Jonathan is like your father na. They are both stupid, weak, ineffetual buffon and useless drunkards

2 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by toideve(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Buhari is going nowhere.
Buhari and Jonathan are not same.
Jonathan was a weak, stupid ineffectual clown and drunkard

What of Buhari?
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by resurgent2019: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mohayaks:
I said most not all, and what you don't know is that, with or without kwankwaso BUHARI can win kano hands down. For tambuwal, ask people that stays in the North, he has little or no influence. Morever, if buhari can still have the backing of the southwest he will surely win again.

I am yoruba, and i say that Buhari cannot have the votes of the Christians amongst us. But he is more than sure of getting half of the muslim votes. It is a very dicey situation and Nigerians will need the help of the International community to topple Buhari. Because if left to Buhari and his fanatical supporters in the North, he is ready to rig and kill as many Nigerians as possible. He is a very blood thirsty dictator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by olalat(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
resurgent2019:

I am yoruba, and i say that Buhari cannot have the votes of the Christians amongst us. But he is more than sure of getting half of the muslim votes. It is a very dicey situation and Nigerians will need the help of the International community to topple Buhari. Because if left to Buhari and his fanatical supporters in the North, he is ready to rig and kill as many Nigerians as possible. He is a very blood thirsty dictator.
which part of Yoruba land are you from gan. Cos you are just creating nuisance with this your Yoruba Muslims of a thing. I doubt if you are a true Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by resurgent2019: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
olalat:
which part of Yoruba land are you from gan. Cos you are just creating nuisance with this your Yoruba Muslims of a thing. I doubt if you are a true Yoruba.

What are you saying gan? So because of the need to project unity, i should lie to myself abi? Is professor Akintola of Muric not a yoruba man? Have you called him out for his divisive messages? We need to tell ourselves the truth that the support of muslims in yorubaland is tilted in support of Buhari.

You can call me igbo all you want, i dont care. Kon se eni lekuku bere s'in se....i have grown a thick skin to that insult that i am not yoruba.
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by slimghost(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
since this morning's hit from Saraki, the paid louts Seunmsg, Buhariguy and Yarimo have all been working extra hard for their 30k pay.
I really feel for these guys. hahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by modath(f): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
raumdeuter:
For Buhari to lose, He needs to lose to someone, So give the name of a candidate that can beat Buhari in 2019 as a start

The analyze how acceptable this candidate will be in his own state, Region and all over the country when facing Buhari

I have taya to explain this to people , they think collective anger equals electoral value....

2 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by modath(f): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
resurgent2019:

What are you saying gan? So because of the need to project unity, i should lie to myself abi? Is professor Akintola of Muric not a yoruba man? Have you called him out for his divisive messages? We need to tell ourselves the truth that the support of muslims in yorubaland is tilted in support of Buhari.

You can call me igbo all you want, i dont care. Kon se eni lekuku bere s'in se....i have grown a thick skin to that insult that i am not yoruba.

You are not YORUBA.. people arguing with you have plenty time on their hands.

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by resurgent2019: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
modath:

You want me to insult you abi?

Believe what you want then. I won’t stop calling out Islamic extremism just because I want to be seen as Yoruba. Maybe you want to meet me in person to confirm your worst fears.
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by tuniski: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
raumdeuter:
For Buhari to lose, He needs to lose to someone, So give the name of a candidate that can beat Buhari in 2019 as a start

The analyze how acceptable this candidate will be in his own state, Region and all over the country when facing Buhari
Stop this lame talk!
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by resurgent2019: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
modath:

Maybe you think it’s only igbos that are angry with Buhari and Muslims for the killings.
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by modath(f): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
resurgent2019:

You want me to insult you abi?

Believe what you want then. I won’t stop calling out Islamic extremism just because I want to be seen as Yoruba. Maybe you want to meet me in person to confirm your worst fears.

Seems you are new here? Insult me... Who cares. smiley

You aren't YORUBA! End of story..

2 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by Lagosfinder(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
royal200:
The kind of drama following the Nigeria politics of recent is of concern,the imcubiemt president who is also an aspirant of the 2019 Presidental election has lost over 65% of men of power who controls Nigeria politics from the likes of OBj, Babagida, Bukola saraki and host of other notable and power to be men, more especially the large defected numbers of the Senators and house of rep members from his party(APC)

And I also hear that if PMB fail to retain the Npower volunteers that about to exit the program its also another minus for him.
My question is do you think PMB still have a winning chance?
When people like tinubu, ameachi, oshomole and his die hard support reject him thats when he would lose

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by potoX: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

so Buhari is not corrupt and stupid?
Nope only IPOB miscreants are
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by potoX: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
tomakint:

Don't be in a rush just watch and see cheesy grin
Oga it takes more than just 2/3 rd of the Senate to impeach the president, remember the judiciary must be involved

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by resurgent2019: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
modath:

Seems you are new here? Insult me... Who cares. smiley

You aren't YORUBA! End of story..

Suit yourself. I won’t get banned because of you. If you like, call me igbo!

Maybe it’s every Yoruba that will be politically correct about muslim aggression and support for terrorism, you will tell me!
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by resurgent2019: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Funny how some people will not call out muslims like Prof Akintola of Muric for his bigotry but they can conveniently label you igbo (a tribe I have shown that I don’t fancy for almost 7 years on NL) because as a Christian, I complain about Muslim aggression and support for a tyrant.

Very hypocritical lot. If you think I will back down, you must be joking. There shall be no place for Islamic fundamentalism in yorubaland. You can continue calling me igbo if it makes you feel better. Even the igbos here know that I am not part of them. angry
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by potoX: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
modath:

He is Yoruba but he is the most confused, unstable Yoruba character on this forum. This Is a guy who doesn't know what he wants or where he stands

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by resurgent2019: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
potoX:
He is Yoruba but he is the most confused, unstable Yoruba character on this forum. This Is a guy who doesn't know what he wants or where he stands

But when I was waging war against the igbos for 7 years, I wasn’t confused abi?

You guys should accept that Buhari has divided us like no other President in our history! Because of Buhari, layabouts like Prof. Akintola of MURIC sowed hate and dissension in Yorubaland. It pains me that some unknown elements like one modath can say that I am not yoruba??

If I am not yoruba, then who can be more yoruba than me on NL??! angry

You guys should not annoy me oooo. If I say what is on my mind, I might just get banned, and I don’t want that.

I wonder who the modath person is sef. Idile wo loti wa? I dey vex gann
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by seunmsg(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
resurgent2019:

But when I was waging war against the igbos for 7 years, I wasn’t confused abi?

You guys should accept that Buhari has divided us like no other President in our history! Because of Buhari, layabouts like Prof. Akintola of MURIC sowed hate and dissension in Yorubaland? It pains me that some unknown elements like one modath can say that I am not yoruba??

If I am not yoruba, then who can be more yoruba than me on NL??! angry

You guys should not annoy me oooo. If I say what is on my mind, I might just get banned, and I don’t want that.

I wonder who the modath person is sef. Idile wo loti wa? I dey vex gann

Cool it down young man, your blood too they hot. There is nothing to get worked up over by the way. Support whoever you want to support as it's within your right to do so. However, stop the Yoruba Muslim nonsense, it doesn't portray you as an omoluabi. We don't divide ourselves based on religion in Yoruba land no matter our differences. Akintola of muric or Oyedepo of CAN shouldn't be your standard.

2 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by resurgent2019: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:

Cool it down young man, your blood too they hot. There is nothing to get worked up over by the way. Support whoever you want to support as it's within your right to do so. However, stop the Yoruba Muslim nonsense, it doesn't portray you as an omoluabi. We don't divide ourselves based on religion in Yoruba land no matter our differences. Akintola of muric or Oyedepo of CAN shouldn't be your standard.

Thank God you spoke reasonably. I am just angry that some people can dare call me igbo because I choose to call them out for supporting this regime. God knows that I want nothing more than unity in yorubaland, but actors like Akintola of Muric and some of our Muslim brothers have been making comments capable of tearing apart the veneer of unity we have been able to build in yorubaland. I would continue to do all within my small power to make sure we are united as a people. Yorubas shall not be divided on the basis of religion.

Seunmsg, thank you for speaking to me like a true omoluabi. May eledumare continue to replenish your reservoir of wisdom.
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by olalat(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
resurgent2019:

you never answered my simple question. Where are from in Yoruba land. Which town, which lineage.
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by Shukuakukobambi: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
resurgent2019:
Funny how some people will not call out muslims like Prof Akintola of Muric for his bigotry but they can conveniently label you igbo (a tribe I have shown that I don’t fancy for almost 7 years on NL) because as a Christian, I complain about Muslim aggression and support for a tyrant.

Very hypocritical lot. If you think I will back down, you must be joking. There shall be no place for Islamic fundamentalism in yorubaland. You can continue calling me igbo if it makes you feel better. Even the igbos here know that I am not part of them. angry

Of course Akintola is an idi.ot of the highest order whose allegiance is to the lawani he ties on his nonsense head angry

However, oyedepo and his ponzi christianity isn't much better. They're both bad adverts for yoruba and our style of religious tolerance or even syncretism. Shame on both of them

Buhari is an ignoramus in the game of politics and his closest aides are dense too. However, PDP needs more than 15 senators out of which 10 are useless to unseat him in 2019. I want to see how Misau will go back to campaign against buhari in bauchi

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by resurgent2019: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
olalat:
you never answered my simple question. Where are from in Yoruba land. Which town, which lineage.

So I should tell you that on the internet?

Provide email address, and I will send it to you.

Not that you deserve it though.
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by olalat(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
resurgent2019:

So I should tell you that on the internet?

Provide email address, and I will send it to you.

Not that you deserve it though.
NO email please. You display your divisive tendency here and I want you to proof yourself here. Omo ilu wo nie? Omo agbo ile wo nie? Kini oruko ise yin?? Omo ale lo n fo owo osi juwe ile baba e. I definitely know you will have Muslims in your family if your are a true Yoruba as you claim.
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by resurgent2019: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Of course Akintola is an idi.ot of the highest order whose allegiance is to the lawani he ties on his nonsense head angry

However, oyedepo and his ponzi christianity isn't much better. They're both bad adverts for yoruba and our style of religious tolerance or even syncretism. Shame on both of them

Buhari is an ignoramus in the game of politics and his closest aides are dense too. However, PDP needs more than 15 senators out of which 10 are useless to unseat him in 2019. I want to see how Misau will go back to campaign against buhari in bauchi

You have spoken well. As for Buhari’s chances in next year’s polls, let’s leave it to the electorates.

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by resurgent2019: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
olalat:
NO email please. You display your divisive tendency here and I want you to proof yourself here. Omo ilu wo nie? Omo agbo ile wo nie? Kini oruko ise yin?? Omo ale lo n fo owo osi juwe ile baba e. I definitely know you will have Muslims in your family if your are a true Yoruba as you claim.

I won’t prove anything to you here. Go meet Prof. Akintola and his MURIC who have truly divided Yorubas to prove his lineage to you.

You cannot be reasoned with.
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by Shukuakukobambi: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
resurgent2019:

You have spoken well. As for Buhari’s chances in next year’s polls, let’s leave it to the electorates.

Yeah. Next year is almost here
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by maestroferddi: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mohayaks:
it is normal for someone that's probably living in the east or west to say this, for people like us that stays in the North cannot deny what's the reality on the ground( the north has never been divided when it comes to PMB)
So in your warped thinking if an influential northerner contests against Buhari, the contestant will not get a reasonable share of northern votes?

You lots like self-delusion so much that you only believe narratives that align properly with pies in the sky.

May I drum into your skull that the political dynamics have changed.

Who would have fathomed that northern law makers would turn their back on Buhari whose supposed invincibility is impenetrable.?
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by resurgent2019: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Yeah. Next year is almost here

May Almighty God guide us to witness the year in health and wealth.
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by Shukuakukobambi: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
resurgent2019:

May Almighty God guide us to witness the year in health and wealth.

amen
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by olalat(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
resurgent2019:

I won’t prove anything to you here. Go meet Prof. Akintola and his MURIC who have truly divided Yorubas to prove his lineage to you.

You cannot be reasoned with.
Ok. FYI, nothing like Muslim christian dichotomy in Yoruba land. Though its not impossible to have one or two ashawos like you in our midst.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Northerners Not Excited About Atiku Presidency? / See The Result Of The APC Presidential Primaries As Tinubu Emerges Winner / Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.