Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Am Willing To Sell Anthony Martial - Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Willing To Sell Anthony Martial - Jose Mourinho (577 Views)

Manchester United 'want To Sell Anthony Martial This Summer' / Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian / Juventus Close To Signing Anthony Martial From Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Willing To Sell Anthony Martial - Jose Mourinho by Infonews2: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jose Mourinho is willing to sell Chelsea and Tottenham target Anthony Martial for the right fee. Anthony Martial who was left out of the french world cup team has been top target for chelsea and hotspur. Martial who is currently struggling at Manchester united has told the boss he would like to leave the team. He hasn't had playing time in the team, he usually comes in late in the game or leaves too early.

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/2424/i-am-willing-to-sell-anthony-martial-jose-mourinho#latest

(1) (Reply)

English Premier League To Review Transfer Deadline Day / Real Madrid Officially Begin Life Without Cristiano Ronaldo / Arsenal Release 2018/2019 UEFA Europa League Squad (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.