Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Get Your Profit Instantly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get Your Profit Instantly (358 Views)

What Instantly Makes You Suspicious Of Someone ? / Get Your Profit Instantly / Give Your Wife Deeper Sex Get The Gel That Increase Dick Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Profit Instantly by Bimpsyyyyy: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Are you tired of sitting at home doing nothing, do you want to start up a business but do not have enough capital or do you want a side business apart from salary, i am an engineer but also into selling wears, i mean clothes, shoes, slippers and bags and kitchen gadget.
If you are okay and you want to be a retailer, you can join the group
If you are okay and you want to be buyer for your personal use , you can join the group
If you want to make money also by drop shipping, you can join the group.
What is drop shipping, hello,
I dont have enough capital but i want to do something, i will advert the goods, you will readvert it to your customers when they are ready for it, you call me add your 500, 1000, 1500 or even more depending on your customer, i gain and you also gain. If interested join this whatsapp link and further explainations will be drop there.
Do something
https:///ANpphDF8fbm0TUA75Zxy7O

Re: Get Your Profit Instantly by Bimpsyyyyy: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lawyer Needed Please. / With #50k Monthly Payment You Own Your House @flourish Estate / Top 5 Barriers Single Fathers Face And How To Overcome Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.