Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos (52298 Views)

Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers / EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I want to believe these SARS are doing a very wonderful job.. If you don't want anyone to harass you please dress responsibly, barb your hair skin like a responsible Nigerian, do away from tatoos and blings , don't wear earrings when you're not a woman .. Talk like an educated someone and trust me nobody will harass you. Infact they'll respect you.. As an elder and respected chief, I'm talking from experience.
How is drawing a tatoo a crime?Where is it written as a crime in the Nigerian constitution?Why extort money from someone you call a suspect instead of taking him to the police station?

1 Like

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by mimimile93: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Chogzee:

You sure say u read tru bfor u post dis ur comment so....

D part for dis ur comment wer weak me pass na, "Talk like an Educated someone" ..

You tink der are after ur dressing capabilities or hw u can speak politely,, dis ppl will always try to fyn a fault in u bro, so just pray u dn encounter dem...

Why is it always you guys gangster wanna be that SARS see?

Dress properly and you are fine.

Stop forming nonsense gangster
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by mimimile93: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
comshots:
How is drawing a tatoo a crime?Where is it written as a crime in the Nigerian constitution?Why extort money from someone you call a suspect instead of taking him to the police station?

Stop forming gangster dress properly
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Dollarship(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

Why will you wear chains?

Are you a dog?
He goat how far na

2 Likes

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by mimimile93: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

I agree partially with what you wrote but then for God sake this is a democratic country and not a strict Christian or Islamic country
We’re adult and civilized

People should be able to dress or decide to look how they deem okay or desire.

You don’t go about arresting and extorting people based on dressings and hair cuts.

People should be able to wear whatever makes them happy or look whichever way they desire without been scared of been harassed or extorted.

Is either you agree or not.

Don't stay on the fence.

The poster is write in all angles
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Dollarship(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Yes except say Na slave trade chain grin
So you go tell me say non of your fam get chain Abi you ar3 from cave undecided

1 Like

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I want to believe these SARS are doing a very wonderful job.. If you don't want anyone to harass you please dress responsibly, barb your hair skin like a responsible Nigerian, do away from tatoos and blings , don't wear earrings when you're not a woman .. Talk like an educated someone and trust me nobody will harass you. Infact they'll respect you.. As an elder and respected chief, I'm talking from experience.

Instead of you to follow your drug regimen religiously so that you can be cured of mental illness, you spend all your time on nairaland disgracing your parents and your entire family.

Anuofia!

3 Likes

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

Shut the fvck up!

No SARS would walk up to you if you dress properly..

Go get a job and stop forming gangster

I guess you are not in Nigeria or u live in GRA u don’t go out to a poor neighborhood that why you are talking like this as long as you good holding hand bag � u are a suspect

2 Likes

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by mimimile93: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
gabazin080:
nwamaikpe wanna be, try get sense small na.

maybe you will change this believe the day SARS will extort and kill one of your relative.

those guys are legal armed robbers

She said she's talking from experience.

She has encountered them..

Dress properly stop forming gangster
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by ahmedbanj(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

Shut the fvck up!

No SARS would walk up to you if you dress properly..

Go get a job and stop forming gangster

Na U suppose shut d fvck up and let's hear word!
spewing rubbish! wetin concern U if sme1 is forming gangster? even police dey draw tats 4 US...
Awon ode, so U tink say person wey draw tats or some1 on dreadlocks be confirm gangster abi? smh see ur foolishness!!!

2 Likes

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by mimimile93: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
gabazin080:
the government have been too silent on insecurity in the country.

#endsars

Why end SARS if you are not a criminal.
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So they are doing their job by extorting about 60% of money they found on a mere suspect? Is that how you do your own judgement? Even if these guys are confirmed criminals and was caught in act, why would they take that money if they are lawfully discharging their duties? Are they taking the money as what?

2 Likes

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by mimimile93: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
100bands:
See your shallow mentality Cutting your hair like your slave masters taught you
Cut your hair neat and stop going about with bushy hair and forming gangster
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by mimimile93: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
ahmedbanj:

Na U suppose shut d fvck up and let's hear word!
spewing rubbish! wetin concern U if sme1 is forming gangster? even police dey draw tats 4 US...
Awon ode, so U tink say person wey draw tats or some1 on dreadlocks be confirm gangster abi? smh see ur foolishness!!!

This is Nigeria and not US
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by fineboynl(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

Cut your hair neat and stop going about with bushy hair and forming gangster
Everyone should ignore this ode. he is a criminal sars officer or a son of a criminal police officer

1 Like

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by discjoe: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
The truth of the matter is sas don't look at dressing self and they even know where the Yahoo and criminals are but they just choose to molest us since then have bought a very hefty German dog anywhere I go the dogs go with especially when am roaming at night they dear not even stop self becuase scubby will use them for dinner that is the nation they want us to.be

2 Likes

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by gabazin080(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

Why end SARS if you are not a criminal.
pray you don't encounter them . you will be extorted just for owning an android phone
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Wisebisho: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Objection bro, sorry butt you just lied. A thief is always a thief : even if he meet at man of God, he will rob him.
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
SMH
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by gabazin080(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

She said she's talking from experience.

She has encountered them..

Dress properly stop forming gangster
SARS doesn't care about your dressing or hairstyle. believe me SARS knows who the reasons criminals are but can't lift a finger on them but extort innocent hard working guys out there
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by bodee(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
I'm very happy for this kind of news. Nigeria shall be great once again.
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by chrischukszy01(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Shut ur mouth because u Neva encounter one before, from d observation of things you talk one of them!
#endsars
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by 2nattie(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You're a buffoon
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by idonhammer: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2018

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by joytothewise(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Imagine what you saying... some SARS sef they wear blings, tattoo with dread �
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Dollarship:
So you go tell me say non of your fam get chain Abi you ar3 from cave undecided

Ode undecided undecided Na everybody must like rock chain? undecided undecided
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
craze dey your head. Must we all be an hypocrite?
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by emmayayodeji(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You must be very insane sir..
Youre one of our problems..
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by konoplyanka: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

Why will you wear chains?

Are you a dog?

Let's islamize Nigeria then and practice Sharia. I hope you would be happy. Idiot.
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Abdul315(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
japaaaaa
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by ariesbull: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

I agree partially with what you wrote but then for God sake this is a democratic country and not a strict Christian or Islamic country
We’re adult and civilized

People should be able to dress or decide to look how they deem okay or desire.

You don’t go about arresting and extorting people based on dressings and hair cuts.

People should be able to wear whatever makes them happy or look whichever way they desire without been scared of been harassed or extorted.

He is right...the the way you dress is the way you are addressed
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by CHARLOE(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Very dumb comment, don't worry, dem go soon reach ur side. Bbis plz we need u in Lagos. These SARS (special armed robbery squad) picked me up @ ojuelegba a few yrs ago, searched my bag n phone, found nothing n still forced me into their danfo bus cos I was asking dem; y d harassment? They actually threatened to shoot my leg wen I refused to enter d bus initially, boasting 'nothing go happen', had to cooperate, parted wit something b4 they let me go
I don't have any tattoo, no ear rings/dreadlocks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! / Travelers Stranded Along Lagos-Ore Road Following Robbery Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.