Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos (52302 Views)

Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers / EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by niel63(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I want to believe these SARS are doing a very wonderful job.. If you don't want anyone to harass you please dress responsibly, barb your hair skin like a responsible Nigerian, do away from tatoos and blings , don't wear earrings when you're not a woman .. Talk like an educated someone and trust me nobody will harass you. Infact they'll respect you.. As an elder and respected chief, I'm talking from experience.

My man abi na my woman, lemme ask you some simple questions.
What is decency ?
What is responsibility ?
What is your personality got to do with barbing your hair or shaving your beard. ?
Why are you human? Why do you have civil rights?
Why do you fucking exist if you are being dictated after the age of 21?
Also I'd like I'd like to ask if you've lived life aside family members and any form of support?
And finally, have you ever been harassed by any member of the SARS? (Not the real ones tho')

My friend if you miss just 1 of these, pls shut your mouth because you know nothin.

Enter street as a young man who is pursuing a brighter future against all odd and Yahoo Yahoo which I personally don't support. Then you will know what's up. People live off other people social experience and they judge. I pray evil do not befall us. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by ajademola2000(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

This is Nigeria and not US
Where do you come from? must everybody look like your village people?
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by bishopkay: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I want to believe these SARS are doing a very wonderful job.. If you don't want anyone to harass you please dress responsibly, barb your hair skin like a responsible Nigerian, do away from tatoos and blings , don't wear earrings when you're not a woman .. Talk like an educated someone and trust me nobody will harass you. Infact they'll respect you.. As an elder and respected chief, I'm talking from experience.

Look closely at the victims in the pictures... do those boys have dreads on their heads or tattoos on their bodies?

I could have really cussed you out but I wouldn’t at least for now. Until Nigerians acknowledge these SARS people are the devils, we won’t still get it right!
#EndSARS
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by poseidon12: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Great.
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Awoo88: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Why you dry talk like one of buhari cow
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by cytell56: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports, six operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), led by Inspector Monday Asemota have been arrested for allegedly extorting N40,000 from twin brothers Mark and Martins on their to NYSC Camp. They were reportedly detained and charged for misconduct by IGP Xsquad in Delta state.

Read the full report as shared by Human rights activist, Prince Harrison

SIX FEDERAL SARS OFFICERS ATTACH TO DELTA STATE POLICE COMMAND INVOLVED IN EXTORTION ARRESTED AND DETAINED.

Behind Bars Rights Initiative facilitated the arrest of Six SARS officers led by Inspector Monday Asemota for extorting N40,000 from twin brothers MARK and MARTINS on their to NYSC Camp.

They were detained and charge for Misconduct and Official Corruption by IGP Xsquad.

Mark and Martins were arrested on 22nd July 2018 on their way to Warri, Delta state from Abraka. Their vehicle was stopped and they were asked to submit their phone for searching.

The officers threatened to detained them in police cell for refusing to give consent. They seized their phones, searched their bag and discovered N70,000. The officers took them to a petrol station, counted N30,000 and handed over to them. The boys pleaded but were ignored.

They immediately informed BBI Intervention Squad (BBIS) and the officers were tracked in Ekpan Police station Warri. The N40,000 was refunded to BBI team.

We reported the case to IGP Xsquad, Delta State Police command and they immediately sent their men to Ekpan Police station.

Today, the officers were invited for interview and when asked if they extorted money from Mark and Martins, they said YES.

They have been defaulted, detained and awaiting trial.

A safe, harrased, brutalised and corrupt free Nigeria is achievable.

Lagos
Porthacourt
Enugu
Ibadan
Benin
Owerri
Abuja
We are coming soon.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/six-sars-officers-arrested-after-extorting-twin-brothers-in-delta-state-photos.html

Federal SARS or Federal Criminals
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
ariesbull:

He is right...the the way you dress is the way you are addressed

Agreed but having tattoos and multiple piercings doesn’t mean you’re bad etc.
I can mention more than 5 gospel artist and pastors with multiple tattoos and piercings.

That said people be able to dress the way they desire or do whatever makes them happy..

Addressing someone is different from harassing.

I bet you’ve never been harassed or extorted before.

Take for example you decided to buy a new car because you can afford it.

How will you feel if you’ve been harassed or extorted just because you’re young,doing good and decide to buy yourself a car?

Is it now a crime for a young man to buy a car?

What right does any police man have to stop you and start searching your phone?

Should judgements be passed with looks?

Most of the criminals,kidnappers, heldsmen how many have tattoos on them?

People should be able to do what makes them happy without been scared of harassment and extortion.

1 Like

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by bimdroid(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

This is total bullshit.. I dress as responsible as possible, yet that doesn't stop them.. Please because you've not seen their trouble and/or any of your family member(s) haven't, doesn't mean they are doing a good job.. It might be you next. Just pray to God that they don't have eyes for you.
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You didn't even type like an elder with "so called experience", you just spill nonsense from probably a faulty keyboard but we forgive you. This is a democratic government I believe with "freedoms" Barbi ng your hair skin doesn't make you responsible and your dress sense doesn't entirely make you irresponsible either, it's just a choice. So please don't talk like you've got no experience.
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by kllinxman(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Please what is the meaning of the BB b4 the IS (BBIS)
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by galex10(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Realbank10:

Bro do all this walk around banks area. Let see what will happen next.

Ha!

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by w3bh4ck: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

you're a fool..... just shut up...
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Originalsly: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Doing a wonderful job extorting civilians? You may be an elder chief. ..but how can you not lose any respect by making such a statement by supporting this kind of action by SARS...and worse...blaming civilians because of the their fashion? You should be ashamed to say you're an elder...and worse ...a chief period.....and we would continue to blame Buhari.
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
THUNDERSTORM KILLS OVER 55 COWS IN AFFA-UDI, ENUGU, BIAFRALAND

Egwuatu Chukz Reporting For Family Writers Press

A powerful thunder strike that visited Affa community in Udi local government area of Enugu State (Biafraland), has killed at least 55 cows, belonging to the Fulani herdsmen. These herders have over time, been terrorising the people of the area.

The incident reportedly took place last Monday being the 16th day July 2018, during a heavy downpour that lasted for eight good hours. In an interview with one of the indigenes of the community, it was gathered that a deafening and frightening thunderstorm blew through the area around 10:30pm, when virtually most of the villagers had retired to bed.

At the dawn of the following day, information confirmed that there were scary wailings in one of the surrounding bushes within Egede in Affa community. The community youths few minutes later pulled themselves together in search of the cause of the uproar. It was discovered that some Fulani herdsmen were crying for help as their cows got killed by thunderstorm that night during the rain. They explained that not less than 25 cows were instantly killed while many others got intractably missing.

Another set of the Fulanis who settle at Amakwu area in Affa, were also spotted shading tears of the horrific visitation that befell them during the stormy/devastating rainfall. They decried the death of not less than 21 cows killed by the storm with several others being unaccounted for.

Majority of the indigenes of the community were seen discussing about the incidents and expressing some signs of relief on the menace and horrendous experiences the activities of these cattle herders had brought upon their areas. These Fulanis have consistently been terrorising the entire community because of their private enterprise at the detriment of the indigenous population. Affa farmers' crops and produce have severally been destroyed without any form of compensation or redress.

It is generally believed by the people that Chukwuokike Abiama (God Almighty) has commenced His intervention for His people who have been under the burden of these Fulani marauding herdsmen, who go about killing the indigenes, raping the women and wantonly destroying their farms.

Some indigenous spiritualists encountered stated in no mistakable terms that this was just the beginning of what the terrorists should expect, as the wrath of God has been activated against the enemies of the land and the people. - Middlehit.Com

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by ComedianzazaB(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
if person just do something with your girlfriend next thing na belle

if you just do small thing for street SARS
SARS their matter tire me See You See SARS SARS na your mate

if person just do something with your girlfriend next thing na belle

if you just do small thing for street SARS
SARS their matter tire me See You See SARS SARS na your mate
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by davidonwuka21: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You b fool....See your stupid mentality, what has your responsibility contributed to our country..mumu every where
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Mikeross62: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

you are very right sir

it's mikeross yuan/rmb payment /exchange services
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Tompee2: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
How and where can I find the BBI office oh...
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

My friend its a free country. I can dress any how i damn want. So citizens should be afraid in their own country again especially from the law. Review your statement again.
Why should we allow this unregulated men in uniforms throw us left right and center when we all know all they are hell bent on getting is the penny in your pocket.

They should go to hell and if you dress well just because you're avoiding embarrassment from the police, then you're a prisoner in your own country. You for just wear prison uniform then. Are you free?

If youre really a Chief you should be stripped off that yeye title and flogged mercilessly. They have massed produced your brain and distributed your stupidity to members of this useless government thats why we are having problems in Nigeria today
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Ignoramus
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Henon: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Sorry for your inability to process a good thought.
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Peterikilo: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Very 4ni.. U haven't seen anything yet
Henon:

Sorry for your inability to process a good thought.
ChiefAzubuike:

Very 4ni.. U haven't seen anything yet

1 Like

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by demitola(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So by your own submission, someone without tattoo can be better adjudged as a good person rite? Or a guy with earrings is qualified to be accused as a rogue? Stop seeing the world from your own corner alone please.

1 Like

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

thanks so much for saying my mind.
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by joytothewise(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Homeboiy:

Are the SARS people dressing responsible?

ABI ooo SARS wey no go school or finish from school... so if person dress for weekends with blinks he automatically don abnormal... I CANT EVEN IMAGINE person wey go school wey dey SUPPORT sars �
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by darkelf: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

It is any body's prerogative to dress the way he/she likes. That is not an excuse for avaricious and venal police officers to extort by force the hard earned income of hardworking Nigerians.

Dressing responsibly has its place in society and no where does social conventions dictate that responsible dressing helps ward off greedy police officers.

Your comments while quite reasonable may aggravate this SARS issue. It is a social malaise that must be nipped in the bud.

Thanks
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by deniguy01(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

are they the one to decide a young man lifestyle?? what if your son was harassed.. do they look like bling people.. you are lacking behind that's why u saying shit or u are one of them ..when does force decide a young man lifestyle.. they are to protect and not harrass so reserve your comment at times it's good

Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by ohem007(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

abeg leave all those long talk...

My hair was low and well trimmed..

My trouser was on my stomach..

My tie was longer than fulani cattle rope..

My shoe was dahm clean nd well polished

i was looking like a pastor

And i still got stopped by them....

1 of them said to me "call pesin wey go fit help you even if na your HOD for school"

shaa...
Lemme leave that story for anoda day
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Neofingerz: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
just shut up please
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by awoofawoo: 2:08am On Jul 25, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

I agree partially with what you wrote but then for God sake this is a democratic country and not a strict Christian or Islamic country
We’re adult and civilized

People should be able to dress or decide to look how they deem okay or desire.

You don’t go about arresting and extorting people based on dressings and hair cuts.

People should be able to wear whatever makes them happy or look whichever way they desire without been scared of been harassed or extorted.

You have time response to that nutcase!
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Mpamaegbu: 2:31am On Jul 25, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports, six operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), led by Inspector Monday Asemota have been arrested for allegedly extorting N40,000 from twin brothers Mark and Martins on their to NYSC Camp. They were reportedly detained and charged for misconduct by IGP Xsquad in Delta state.

Read the full report as shared by Human rights activist, Prince Harrison

SIX FEDERAL SARS OFFICERS ATTACH TO DELTA STATE POLICE COMMAND INVOLVED IN EXTORTION ARRESTED AND DETAINED.

Behind Bars Rights Initiative facilitated the arrest of Six SARS officers led by Inspector Monday Asemota for extorting N40,000 from twin brothers MARK and MARTINS on their to NYSC Camp.

They were detained and charge for Misconduct and Official Corruption by IGP Xsquad.

Mark and Martins were arrested on 22nd July 2018 on their way to Warri, Delta state from Abraka. Their vehicle was stopped and they were asked to submit their phone for searching.

The officers threatened to detained them in police cell for refusing to give consent. They seized their phones, searched their bag and discovered N70,000. The officers took them to a petrol station, counted N30,000 and handed over to them. The boys pleaded but were ignored.

They immediately informed BBI Intervention Squad (BBIS) and the officers were tracked in Ekpan Police station Warri. The N40,000 was refunded to BBI team.

We reported the case to IGP Xsquad, Delta State Police command and they immediately sent their men to Ekpan Police station.

Today, the officers were invited for interview and when asked if they extorted money from Mark and Martins, they said YES.

They have been defaulted, detained and awaiting trial.

A safe, harrased, brutalised and corrupt free Nigeria is achievable.

Lagos
Porthacourt
Enugu
Ibadan
Benin
Owerri
Abuja
We are coming soon.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/six-sars-officers-arrested-after-extorting-twin-brothers-in-delta-state-photos.html
Yes! Owerri. Also, BBI should put out a number to call.
Re: Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I want to believe these SARS are doing a very wonderful job.. If you don't want anyone to harass you please dress responsibly, barb your hair skin like a responsible Nigerian, do away from tatoos and blings , don't wear earrings when you're not a woman .. T[b]alk like an educated someone[/b] and trust me nobody will harass you. Infact they'll respect you.. As an elder and respected chief, I'm talking from experience.

Please quote the specific section of law that prohibits the bolded.

Police Officers are supposed to enforce the law. They'r not supposed to enforce their will.

Unless it's specifically prohibited by by law on public space or policy in private space then everything thing is completely legal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Travelers Stranded Along Lagos-Ore Road Following Robbery Attack (Photos) / Lady Caught Stealing Beverages In A Supermarket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.