Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) (40969 Views)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Emeka Ossai And Wife, Jumai Renew Vows After 10 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by Oluwatosin678(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
baby factory

Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
The husband is so fertile...... I can relate with this...
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by dreamwords: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Steady fcucking
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by sparkle6(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sharpshooter!
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by Justice310: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigeriapen:
By WWW.NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW....

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/tv-presenter-jumai-shaba-rosiji-gives-birth-to-her-third-child-in-three-years-html/

Oga watin concern you with person pikin?

Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Na you enter the other room pass grin
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by lazynairalander1: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
3 children in 3years?

Okay see my SIGNATURE
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by MobileGees: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
ipob pig

2 Likes

Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
I can't count... I see 2 babies, I read 2 dates (2016/2017) but yet the story states 3 babies cry

Where's the 3rd baby shocked
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by Curry30: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Husband issa banger grin
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Pls what the meaning of knacking undecided undecided
Dandsome:
Congrats, But wht I don`t understand is that is she trying to say that the husband was only giving her 3 months break after giving birth before knacking her again?
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by walesalak(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Congrats....
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
yea! my Rabbit just gave birth to it's fourth child too,

News flash!!
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
elede grin
shut up. If she no born now una go dey call am barren woman, now she born 3 you are misyarning as if you are senile
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Na wa ooo, dey born every nine nine months like Rabbit. Later it would be difficult to differentiate the eldest from the youngest. Just kwontinu before 2019 election you for don born 2 More which is 5 in 5 years grin grin
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
shut up. If she no born now una go dey call am barren woman, now she born 3 you are misyarning as if you are senile

Why are you vexed, na you get the kids? cheesy
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
hopexter:

Why are you vexed, na you get the kids? cheesy
I have kids so I know how irritating it is to troll on women with kids. Stop typing like someone who has dementia
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
I have kids so I know how irritating it is to troll on women with kids. Stop typing like someone who has dementia

Please keep your frustration to yourself. I don't see any reason why you're angry over other people's kid. Isn't yours enough for you?
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Very active couple, in twenty years guess how many kids? Lol
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by Topshow4real: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
felixzo1:
this woman , you fertile ooh. children wey plenty people the look for. you just the born them like water.

She had probably never aborted a pregnancy before. . .
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by nigeriapenbase: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
we help u promote ur birthday and your brands at WWW.NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Why the rush,
did she marry late.

She should know that she is over working herself and she thinks she is making history
Mtcheew
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by danigbo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Why the rush to lick ya finger ?
Abi you wan hang am for shelf ?
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
IDIOTIC irresponsible couple. In spite of their education and exposure they are still listening to the illiterate mama in the village, making babies like rats probably with little thought about their future and prospect. Future poor people.
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by cenaman(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
they will celebrate their 10yrs anniversary with their 10th child. even dogs do give gap.
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by blazer2018: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Dandsome:
Congrats, But wht I don`t understand is that is she trying to say that the husband was only giving her 3 months break after giving birth before knacking her again?

Maybe she wants to give birth to all her planned babies so that she can face her career squarely without having to go for maternity leave again.
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
ekems2017:
Congrat madam. More children coming your way.

FTC for the second time today. Oluwa got my back tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by Wapnetrealmcom: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerian superstar singer, Davido stun on the cover new Nollywood movie, Titled Forbidden Assurance introduced his Girlfriend (Chioma)

http://wapnetrealm.com/nigerian-superstar-singer-davido-stun-on-the-cover-new-nollywood-movie-titled-forbidden-assurance-introduced-his-girlfriend-chioma/
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
hopexter:

Please keep your frustration to yourself. I don't see any reason why you're angry over other people's kid. Isn't yours enough for you?
grow up and stop misyarning if you don't want to be insulted. Symptoms of a delinquent child from a dysfunctional home looking for attention in the wrong places

It's not possible to come from a decent home with a mother figure in your life and be ranting like someone that grew up among touts and low lives
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
The shidren use 9 months senior themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate / Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris / Timaya Lookalike Making Waves In Benue (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.