Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) (41105 Views)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Emeka Ossai And Wife, Jumai Renew Vows After 10 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by Henon: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
So because they heard Real Madrid won UEFA Champions league 3 times in 3years na im dem begin Bleep everytime to win their own.

Wetin consign me sef.
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations. more children to your womb
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by ozoekwe(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
This one na triplet
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
The husband go be one football club manager wey dey summer Transfer market to buy new you players for him team.
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by donqx: 12:54am On Jul 25, 2018
ohh
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Her husband's prick no dey rest?
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by thugmansion(m): 5:24am On Jul 25, 2018
Firing squad.
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by QualityHealthCa: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Dandsome:
Congrats, But wht I don`t understand is that is she trying to say that the husband was only giving her 3 months break after giving birth before knacking her again?

She's BBM.

Baby Baking Machine cheesy cheesy
Re: Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) by rezzy: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2018
sweetkev:
Wetin? Third child in 3 years? Naso she like konji reach shocked

It's not about konji, it's about being very fertile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackface Sues 2face Over Song Theft / Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model / Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.