Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Giorgio Partini Shoes And Bags Fron Italy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Giorgio Partini Shoes And Bags Fron Italy (1744 Views)

Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers / 10 Ordinary People Who Made Their Millions Fron Youtube / Celebrate Ur Xmas With Ankara Shoes And Bags, Order Urs Nw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giorgio Partini Shoes And Bags Fron Italy by doggyall: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2010
Am looking for anyone who can get me the connection or who resides in Milan, Italy that can help me start a business in Shoes and Handbags from Italy. Am ready to invest substantial amount of capital. I have already raise like $50,000USD for the business. Thx.
Re: Giorgio Partini Shoes And Bags Fron Italy by doggyall: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2010
I received your e-mails, but am still looking for the right connections, preferred someone who resides in Milan to reduce cost.
Re: Giorgio Partini Shoes And Bags Fron Italy by angeldeny(f): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2010
my house is 2 hours to milan ,im a nigerian and also into bag and shoe business.
my advise for you is that ,it is better to buy in naples than buying in milan, milan is like abuja in nigeria where things are expensive but naples and ancona are state where their main production are leather.
i m not interested in doing business with you, i can only advice you on this business because i know much about it, and i live in italy.
Re: Giorgio Partini Shoes And Bags Fron Italy by doggyall: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2010
Thanks, but we can still be friends incase I have to come down there.
Re: Giorgio Partini Shoes And Bags Fron Italy by kod2: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2010
i live in italy and i can help you to go around.

(1) (Reply)

Online Job / Export Contract On FRESH GINGER To Ethiopia. / Is Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) the worst In Loan ? My Bad Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.