Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him (14795 Views)

Makinde Flags Off Dualization Of 8.6km Project, Names Road After Wike / Photos From Rivers State Honours Award Presentation Ceremony / Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by olasco2035: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2018
adadike:
what kind of madness is this biko nu? what did he say that warrant this curses? I don't blame u, I blame your parents that brought u up with curses. that python will end up wasting u first. mad man on Nairaland.
who b this ewu..filthy animal....who tag ur ancestors, taking paracetamol on someone's head...u most b stupid...mad man
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by WODA: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2018
Gombe people should rename it over night
He don't deserve it [/quote] ENEMY OF PROGRESS
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by maestroferddi: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2018
Okoyeebos:
It is very very easy to finger the brain of an Igbo man.

Dankwabo named a small street in a backwater estate in the far north after Ikpeazu, just watch how Igbos in Abia would support him.

Tell them an Igbo man named Kingsley Moghalu is also contesting for Nigeria's Presidency, they would deny him just like Judas Iscariot their ancestor. They're all supporting Dankwambo, Atiku, Makarfi and Saraki.
You are labouring under a curse.

I have only pity for you...

1 Like

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by talk2archy: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2018
Beehshorp:
My own be say I wonder how the northerners go take dey pronounce the name

the pronounciation goes does: wokwozie visco ikwozu tongue

1 Like

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Jeffobinna1(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2018
The most unwise comment i have seen on nairaland. Propaganda will not win Otti election.
Homeboiy:
Gombe people should rename it over night

He don't deserve it
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by TopNotchdecor(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2018
Dr Okezuo ikpeazu has been trying no doubt but you should ensure viable security in the state( provision of streetlights), pay the pensioners( very very important)
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Okoyeebos: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are labouring under a curse.

I have only pity for you...

Your father is under a curse.
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by maestroferddi: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Your father is under a curse.
Get behind me...
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Okoyeebos: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2018
maestroferddi:
Get behind me...

You this miscreant, I'll make a mess of you today if you're not careful.
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by maestroferddi: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2018
Okoyeebos:

You this miscreant, I'll make a mess of you today if you're not careful.
I dont do low IQ people, ogbeni.

So get behind and keep moving...
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by JamesIkosong(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2018
BEFORE YOU PUBLISH THAT BOOK, Make sure you read this post.
Book writing and publishing can be very rewarding if properly done; it can also be very frustrating if done haphazardly. As a vetran writer, teacher and researcher, I have the following tips that can help you in your writing career.
1. Let your title be more practical than theoretical.
2. Let your expressions be more concrete than abstract. This endears your audience to your writings.
3. Also prefer common words and expressions, except when writing for a professional or technical audience.
4. Ensure that your writings follow a logical sequence.
5. More importantly, no matter how highly educated you are, look for an editor. Preferably graduates of English language, Literature or linguistics. This is to ensure that your book meets international standards.
We shall discuss the above tips in details subsequently.
Thanks, I'm James +2348095675069. You can contact me if you need the service of a book editor.

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Jidibia(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2018
All na wash.... Na my street be that. GOMBE state does not even have street names and numbers. All na political gimmicks. Come to gombe and see for yourself. Tell any okada or keke rider to drop you at Okezie Ikpeazu street they will tell you they don't know. You must tell them layi Dan araga before they will understand. If you know you know.
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Okoyeebos: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2018
maestroferddi:
I dont do low IQ people, ogbeni.

So get behind and keep moving...

You don't do low IQ people, but I do them. I have your time and those of poorly evolved bonobos like you.
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Ojiofor: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2018
Okoyeebos:
It is very very easy to finger the brain of an Igbo man.

Dankwabo named a small street in a backwater estate in the far north after Ikpeazu, just watch how Igbos in Abia would support him.

Tell them an Igbo man named Kingsley Moghalu is also contesting for Nigeria's Presidency, they would deny him just like Judas Iscariot their ancestor. They're all supporting Dankwambo, Atiku, Makarfi and Saraki.

And you think Igbos in Abia state give a fok about Ikpeazu who hasn't paid workers salaries since he assumed office.
Just shut up,you can't give to Igbos what you don't even have,that is morality.

1 Like

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by ihec(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2018
Any Governor who is owning his workers does not deserve a second tenure. Ikpeazu should pay up salaries and pensions. If not he is incompetent check out Enugu state and other states are they not part of Nigeria. The revenue generated from ABA alone should be enough to settle workers BaIL out has been sent severally bt T.A Orji and Co share it in Abuja. Rt.Hon. Martins Azubuike(Former Speaker of Abia HOS) was impeached because he told them that there is more than enough money to settle these depts if well utilized. Abians are jus tired of PDP and that is the reason Alex Otti will win under free and fair election. OVI pay please people are suffering and it's not just proper .
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2018
Ugo4hotish:
we want Biafra not a road to nizooria
my brother tell those idiots,BIAFRA is all we want,nothing more nothing less and nothing can stop it from being restored.......shalom
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by talk2emma: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Road I no see
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by ihec(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2018
I weep when ever I visit other states and see how far they have gone. Imagine Ebony is now better than Abia. It's so unfortunate that we have been xo unlucky in terms of leadership.
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by omoelerin1: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2018
Assuming it is other way round, all these biafrans would have been abusing their gov that he want to turn their region to Fulani region.
Even they have hatred towards their own people. One will not be surprised when Anambra gov renamed a street which was once known as ebonyi road, as club road.
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Ezarazo(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2018
[ exactly my thoughts but decided to read comments believing someone would write it and u did hehehe

quote author=Beehshorp post=69684058]My own be say I wonder how the northerners go take dey pronounce the name [/quote]
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by yungpowers(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ojiofor:

And you think Igbos in Abia state give a fok about Ikpeazu who hasn't paid workers salaries since he assumed office.
Just shut up,you can't give to Igbos what you don't even have,that is morality.
Shut up, he's the best governor ABIA state has ever produced. OVI TILL 2023
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by yungpowers(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
ihec:
I weep when ever I visit other states and see how far they have gone. Imagine Ebony is now better than Abia. It's so unfortunate that we have been xo unlucky in terms of leadership.
Mechie onu there. How do you expect a state that has had good governments to be on the same pace with a state that has just started to taste good government. This is the only government that has started revolution in all sectors since the days of Mbakwe. Ikpeazu has just started from the scratch, the two Orjis only came to loot whereas the foundation was laid for Dave Umahi.
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by yungdizy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
who's ikeazu seff grin

Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Sardauna24(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
emmanuel596:
Some Northerners get sense sha onlike the over religious and bigoted type
really...
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Sardauna24(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Beehshorp:
My own be say I wonder how the northerners go take dey pronounce the name
them they pronounce it the way ur flat headed pple dey pronounce am...
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by Ojiofor: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
yungpowers:

Shut up, he's the best governor ABIA state has ever produced. OVI TILL 2023

Tell that to your father.
Re: Gombe State Honours Okezie Ikpeazu, Names Road After Him by ihec(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
yungpowers:

Mechie onu there. How do you expect a state that has had good governments to be on the same pace with a state that has just started to taste good government. This is the only government that has started revolution in all sectors since the days of Mbakwe. Ikpeazu has just started from the scratch, the two Orjis only came to loot whereas the foundation was laid for Dave Umahi.
u are probably Ugochukwu Emezue or Ifeanyi umere whose work is to defend a clueless governor on radio/social media platform. Keep deceiving urself that Dave umahi has a foundation. All the projects he started and completed, salaries he pays as at when due. Bt come to Abia even when bail out was given and revenues generated still nothing is happening. U need to see who Keke riders, marketers and shop owners are being taxed still nothing is happening. some pple say OVI is currently building a university and u know he is a lecturer. Keep deceiving ur self probably because at the end of every month u are given small change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos of Tinubu casting his Vote peacefully (photos) / Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence / PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.