Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? (24132 Views)

Rivalry Between Lionel Messi And Cristiano- Buffon / "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi / The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by notoriousbabe: 1:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Have I not bean washing it befour he camed to LA liga?
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Ralph2211(m): 2:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Lomprico2:

Who dafuck are you? angry

Fuckoff my post!!

U have brain disease.
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by jahabless: 2:41am On Jul 25, 2018
Gtoosmooth:
ronaldo showed his greatness by conquaring and gaining new ground, pls let someone tell messi to go to england or italy, you dont stay in your comfort zone claim to be good. migrate like the bantu, i mean move. el classico that has just messi, how wont he be having it easy now, me i cant watch it o, i will only if he leave spain like Cboy.
What a pity for a pity to be pity on a pity day , am ashamed of your trash like this, what a waste of money for you to watch match from week 1 to week 38 (full season) without knowing shit. Yet you labelled Ronaldo (Ibra and Maxwell code style) as ''the conqueror'' everywhere. Man utd, Juve and Real were already well financed and organised in everything with countless trophies and far above other less competitive team in the league before CR7, why not plying his trade for clubs like Everton, Parma or Malaga instead just as Maradona did for napoli decades back. Messi can do it with Bayern, PSG and Man city. Messi's case is just like 'Sir Ryan Giggs' and other one-club man like 'Great Puyol' et all. This is enough for the wise.

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Amberon11: 3:06am On Jul 25, 2018
There has been none greater.
Roland17:
Greater players have competed in the El Clasico before CR7 and Messi.
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by donvat1(m): 3:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Izuogu1:
Yes. .cr7 is not a club.
CR7 is a brand
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by donvat1(m): 4:06am On Jul 25, 2018
jahabless:
What a pity for a pity to be pity on a pity day , am ashamed of your trash like this, what a waste of money for you to watch match from week 1 to week 38 (full season) without knowing shit. Yet you labelled Ronaldo (Ibra and Maxwell code style) as ''the conqueror'' everywhere. Man utd, Juve and Real were already well financed and organised in everything with countless trophies and far above other less competitive team in the league before CR7, why not plying his trade for clubs like Everton, Parma or Malaga instead just as Maradona did for napoli decades back. Messi can do it with Bayern, PSG and Man city. Messi's case is just like 'Sir Ryan Giggs' and other one-club man like 'Great Puyol' et all. This is enough for the wise.
don't be bias, for you to be great you have to come out from your comfort zone. relate that to Alexander the great, Julio Caesar e.t.c
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by donvat1(m): 4:15am On Jul 25, 2018
for all of you blabbing, el classico will be less interesting because Messi and Ronaldo have always been the center of focus.
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by iyaegin: 4:53am On Jul 25, 2018
Lomprico2:
Rl clasico has been existing before both of them were born. So geroff!! We wii still watch!!

This was the very thought that came to me. El classic has been since before messi/Ronaldo so what's the big deal now if Ronaldo is missing except if the OP as na woman maybe na another kind classico she dey watch I.e El Sexico...
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by nyabinghi(m): 6:16am On Jul 25, 2018
Messi and Barcelona had the edge when cr7 was here, el classico will remain better even without penaldo
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Laratayo: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2018
Serie A on point. Whether you people like it or leave it Series A has taken over.
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 25, 2018
Roland17:
Greater players have competed in the El Clasico before CR7 and Messi.

Just curious to know who these greater players are? Do you mind listing?
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by thunderbabs: 6:42am On Jul 25, 2018
Sems ur cheeks is itching you abi... I dey microwave d slap, hold on
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by laliga01: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2018
obembet:
The fixtures for the new La Liga season have been announced and the first El Clasico will be on Oct 28. Since Cristiano Ronaldo has transfered to Serie A already, will you still watch El Clasico without the rivalry between Messi and Ronaldo?

My jet is off to seria A, El clasico can park well.
I have no business with them except for bet9ja.
I barely watch Madrid if Ronaldo is not playing. Who else do I want to watch?
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by karrengold(f): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:
Make i hear,

Nothing dey there to enjoy again,
instead wey i go pay for the match, i go carry am go watch Torino vs Genoa in Serie A.
Chikena! cheesy cheesy

Italian leauge the best leauge in the world.
Thats where we base now. cheesy cheesy

all Juventus new converts should gather under this canopy and and report their presence with clicking likes.
Make we know the number of attendance before Item 7 Kick off. cheesy cheesy

----

Btw,
If you are a girl and your boobs don't bounce when you brush,
my sister you be a man. grin grin cheesy
weyrey leleyi ooooooo, lol grin
Iamkuttie:
Make i hear,

instead wey i go pay for the match, i go carry am go watch Torino vs Genoa in Serie A.
Chikena! cheesy cheesy

all Juventus new converts should gather under this canopy and and report their presence with clicking likes.

----

Btw,
weyrey leleyi ooooooo, lol
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Childishbanjino(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Messi alone is enough reason to watch it... Besides like others have stated El ClasiƧo existed before the Messi-Ronaldo rivalry so yeah.. I'll def turn up for it ***except Juventus is playing on the same-day ***

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by phr0nesis(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2018
nelsonebby:

Are you not a Man U fan sad
How did you know?

Man u fan who loves Ronaldo hence loved Madrid.
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Lomprico2: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Ralph2211:

U have brain disease.

You don't even have a brain! Idiot!
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by BilliBaron: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2018
Well i will bt it will never be as fun as it is with CR7
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by jahabless: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2018
donvat1:
don't be bias, for you to be great you have to come out from your comfort zone. relate that to Alexander the great, Julio Caesar e.t.c
Bias nah, just giving my own opinion. What may be my own pros may be your own cons. Understood.
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Iamkuttie(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2018
karrengold:
grin ;Dweyrey leleyi ooooooo, lol ;Dweyrey leleyi ooooooo, lol

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by DONADAMS(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2018
laliga01:

My jet is off to seria A, El clasico can park well.
I have no business with them except for bet9ja.
I barely watch Madrid if Ronaldo is not playing. Who else do I want to watch?
Lol...exactly

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by DONADAMS(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2018
like it or not..the views will reduce...I barely even watch an el classico match ronaldo didn't feature in...talk more of a Madrid match he isn't playing...who I want watch?
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by PropertyDeals(f): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with CofO Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Airhuncho(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:
Make i hear,

Chikena! cheesy cheesy

----

Btw,

U sef knw say knw say na livescore u go still use check serie a
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by GoldenTroy: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
blakid:
There was "EL CLASICO" before the Messi/Ronaldo era, there is "EL CLASICO" during Messi/Ronaldo era, and there will still be "EL CLASICO" after Messi/Ronaldo era. Your question is baseless though, i just felt obliged to post a reply. #Peace.
guy leave sentiment El classico will be poo without the Ronaldo Vs Messi feeling, just like Barcelona Vs another Spanish team now.
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Lifesucks4me: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Roland17:

There is a difference between great and best players, the latter is hinge mostly on stats and numbers.

CR7 is not greater than I. Casillas, Raul, worth more A. Di Stefano. These guys are more revered than CR7 especially considering they are Spanish, except for Stefano.

As for Messi, there may be a legitimate argument for greatness and best.

CR7 has been called the greatest man to ever wear the white shirt severally. It's a toss up between him and Stefano for who is considered greater but no one else even comes close
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Lifesucks4me: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
GoldenTroy:
guy leave sentiment El classico will be poo without the Ronaldo Vs Messi feeling, just like Barcelona Vs another Spanish team now.

Barca vs the greatest club in the history of football is always a thing watched by millions

It just so happens that Ronaldo and Messi happen to be the two best players in the world but by no means does it mean it will be watched less because of Ronaldo absence. The only thing that suffers is the rivalry hype between the two players but the club rivary will always remain a huge event
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Ralph2211(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2018
Lomprico2:

You don't even have a brain! Idiot!

People like u need to be exonerate from dis platform because I don't understand why u are using panadol on another man headache, d initial letter was not sent to u or did I said u are d one. Oga, it seems dat u are suffering from Lobotomy

Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His / Neal Maupa Says Arsenal Players Need To Learn Humility / Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1