Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

#TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) (3502 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
selemempe:

Dont believe everything thiefñubu tells u in that ghetto u call sw.

GIANT
STRIDES IN THE SOUTH EAST BY GEJ
1. Completion of Onitsha River Port. Of all the River Ports being constructed by the FG (Baro, Lokoja,etc) Onitsha
Port was the first to be completed. It is now being concessioned. The equipments being used by Julius
Berger for preliminary works on the Second Niger Bridge were delivered through the Port.
2.Construction of Oguta River Port in Imo State. This should be completed this December or early next year and then concessioned.
3. Award of contract for rehabilitation of Amanwaozuzu-Uzoagba-Eziama-Orie- Amaohia road in Imo State (N1.27b).
4. FG is building a new N2.5billion federal secretariat in Anambra. None existed before now.
5. FG has completed the Onitsha-Owerri road
6. FG has expanded the Bridge-Head to Upper- Iweka section of the Enugu-Onitsha road to 10-lane.
7. The FG just awarded re-construction of Section I and II of Enugu-PH road at N90billion. Work has commence[/b]d.
[b]8. The Enugu International Airport is now open to business with the outside world with commencement of international flight operations
9.The N13billion New international terminal is under construction at Enugu International Airport. It is the FIRST out of the 5 planned new international
terminals to be built in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and PH.
10.Ebonyi now has a brand new teaching hospital. Thus,5 DECADES after, the southeast now have 3 federal
teaching hospital- University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu and Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (FETHA) EBONYI and NAUTH.
11.Ebonyi now has a brand new federal university. It is called Federal University, Ndufu-Alike,Ebonyi State.
12. Contract for the N100billion 6-lane Second Niger bridge has been awarded to Julius Berger. Julius started preliminary work around July this year. 12.The PH-Enugu-Maiduguri railway rehabilitation was scheduled to be completed this December.
13. The Southeast is well covered in the ongoing feasibility studies for modern railways across the country.
14.The Sam Mbakwe Airport in Owerri is one of the Airports remodelled.
15. The N1.5billion Zik’s mausoleum and library being constructed in Onitsha.
16. Completion of work on Obiozara-Uburu- Ishiagu road in Enugu and Ebonyi States.
17. Completion of work on Abakaliki-Mbok (Ogoja Junction) road in
Ebonyi and Cross- River States.
18. Completion of work on Owerri-Aba Road in Imo and Abia States.
19. Completion of work on Okpala-Igwurita road in Imo State.
20. Completion and commissioning of the crucial second 330KV Onitsha-Benin transmission line.
21. Completion of 1×7.5MVA power injection sub station each in Orafite and Amichi in Anambra states
22. Completion of 2×2.5MVA Eke distribution injection sub station in Enugu.
23. Completion of 7.5MVA power distribution injection substation in
Trade fair area of Enugu.
24. Completion of 7.5MVA power injection sub station in New Heaven, Enugu state.
25. Rehabilitation and reopening of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, depot at Aba,
Abia State. The depot was closed for over 6 years
ADDITIONAL ONGIONG PROJECTS IN THE SOUTH
EAST AS AT 2014 NOVENMBA
1. Mbaise-Ngwa road in Imo/Abia states, with bridges at Imo River (Phase 1);
2. Abriba-Arochukwu-Ohafia road, in Abia State (Phase 1)
3.The Ohafia junction (Nguzu Edda)-Oso Ebonyi State road
4. Aguoba-Owa-Mgbagbu Owa-Ebenebe at the Anambra border to the Awaha-Oyofo-Iwollo Road in Enugu State
5. Ikot-Ekpene border-Ada Owerri
dualisation section phase one in Akwa-Ibom, Abia and Imo

That means you people are not marginalised if GEJ did all these things so why all the cries? The ones i know you're lying to yourself about are those i put in bold. You know how many deaths have occurred on the death trap called Enugu-Onitsha road in the last 3 years from Peace Mass alone? did he keep the N100B for the 2nd niger bridge? You also included the Enugu international 'seaport' that Abaribe cried about just 2 weeks ago?

You really need to erect a shrine to GEJ

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Elections are not won on twitter...

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by Butterflyleo: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2018
selemempe:

GIANT
1. Completion of Onitsha River Port. Of all the River Ports being constructed by the FG (Baro, Lokoja,etc) Onitsha
Port was the first to be completed. It is now being concessioned. The equipments being used by Julius
Berger for preliminary works on the Second Niger Bridge were delivered through the Port.
2.Construction of Oguta River Port in Imo State. This should be completed this December or early next year and then concessioned.
3. Award of contract for rehabilitation of Amanwaozuzu-Uzoagba-Eziama-Orie- Amaohia road in Imo State (N1.27b).
4. FG is building a new N2.5billion federal secretariat in Anambra. None existed before now.
6. FG has expanded the Bridge-Head to Upper- Iweka section of the Enugu-Onitsha road to 10-lane.
7. The FG just awarded re-construction of Section I and II of Enugu-PH road at N90billion. Work has commenced.
8. The Enugu International Airport is now open to business with the outside world with commencement of international flight operations.
9.The N13billion New international terminal is under construction at Enugu International Airport. It is the FIRST out of the 5 planned new international
10.Ebonyi now has a brand new teaching hospital. Thus,5 DECADES after, the southeast now have 3 federal
teaching hospital- University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu and Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (FETHA) EBONYI and NAUTH.
11.Ebonyi now has a brand new federal university. It is called Federal University, Ndufu-Alike,Ebonyi State.
12. Contract for the N100billion 6-lane Second Niger bridge has been awarded to Julius Berger. Julius started preliminary work around July this year. 12.The PH-Enugu-Maiduguri railway rehabilitation was scheduled to be completed this December.
13. The Southeast is well covered in the ongoing feasibility studies for modern railways across the country.
16. Completion of work on Obiozara-Uburu- Ishiagu road in Enugu and Ebonyi States.
20. Completion and commissioning of the crucial second 330KV Onitsha-Benin transmission line.
21. Completion of 1×7.5MVA power injection sub station each in Orafite and Amichi in Anambra states
24. Completion of 7.5MVA power injection sub station in New Heaven, Enugu state.
25. Rehabilitation and reopening of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, depot at Aba,
EAST AS AT 2014 NOVENMBA
4. Aguoba-Owa-Mgbagbu Owa-Ebenebe at the Anambra border to the Awaha-Oyofo-Iwollo Road in Enugu State

Oh what a propaganda. grin

Yet with all these you claim he did, he did nothing in otuoke. cheesy

You can argue with your phone or your monarchs who have endorsed him for second term.

Monarchs from the southeast zone have said they have no regrets endorsing President Muhammadu Buhari for a second term in office

– Speaking on their behalf, Eze Oliver Ohanwe, said Buhari has done a lot for Ndigbo and so deserves their support for 2019

– He said the construction of the second Niger Bridge and the rehabilitation work going on in some federal roads in the southeast states, is proof that Buhari loves Ndigbo

His Royal Majesty, Eze Oliver Ohanwe, Gburugburu I, the traditional ruler of Ihim Kingdom in Imo state, has stated that he and the other southeast monarchs who endorsed President Muhammadu Buhari for a second term, have no regret over their action. This is in spite of the controversy that has continued to trail the endorsement.

The monarchs had unanimously endorsed the president’s reelection bid on Wednesday, April 25, after their meeting in Okigwe, Imo state, The Sun reports.

CRESTNEWSNG.com gathers that the royal father said Buhari’s reelection would pave the way for an Igbo man to become Nigeria’s president in 2023.

Ohanwa stressed that that as custodian of the people’s custom and tradition, they are in the right position to know what is good for them, and stated that they were neither coerced nor induced to take such action.

He said: “For me to have led such a powerful delegation means that it is not a joking matter because I would never put my hard earned reputation at risk if is just a flimsy thing.

“Buhari has done a lot for Ndigbo and so deserved our support for 2019. Buhari does not hate Igbo people because in his previous attempts to seek election he had chosen Igbo men as his vice presidential candidates.”

According to Eze Ohanwe, despite receiving less votes from the region in 2015, Buhari has been magnanimous to Ndigbo. He pointed out the construction of the second Niger Bridge and the massive rehabilitation work going on in some federal roads in the south-east states, as proof of the president’s love for Igbos.

He stated: “This is the first time Ndieze from the south-east have risen up to take such a far-reaching resolution. Remember in our communiqué after the meeting, we enumerated some of the achievements of the president and why we are convinced that he deserves a second term.

“We were not forced or induced to do what we did; but our endorsement of Buhari came after a due and diligent deliberation by the council of Ndieze from this zone.”
Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by selemempe: 12:19am On Jul 25, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

That means you people are not marginalised if GEJ did all these things so why all the cries? The ones i know you're lying to yourself about are those i put in bold. You know how many deaths have occurred on the death trap called Enugu-Onitsha road in the last 3 years from Peace Mass alone? did he keep the N100B for the 2nd niger bridge? You also included the Enugu international 'seaport' that Abaribe cried about just 2 weeks ago?

You really need to erect a shrine to GEJ
funny i voted against gej in 2015...but even i know that the 2nd niger bridge with buhari is taking credit for started in 2014...i know railway was re-started by gej administration...most ppl never seen a train till gej came into power.

I also know that enugu international airport(not the local wing that u are talking about) was about 80% complete as of 2015 may.
As for the enugu onitsha road...it is being built in phases (even now) and gej worked on some portion of it b4 2015

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by selemempe: 12:20am On Jul 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Oh what a propaganda. grin

Yet with all these you claim he did, he did nothing in otuoke. cheesy

You can argue with your phone or your monarchs who have endorsed him for second term.

ok if u are sure our monarchs will deliver se for bubu....then no need for alarm grin grin wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2018
selemempe:
funny i voted against gej in 2015...but even i know that the 2nd niger bridge with buhari is taking credit for started in 2014...i know railway was re-started by gej administration...most ppl never seen a train till gej came into power.

I also know that enugu international airport(not the local wing that u are talking about) was about 80% complete as of 2015 may.
As for the enugu onitsha road...it is being built in phases (even now) and gej worked on some portion of it b4 2015

same way lagos Ibadan railway is ongoing at frenetic pace. we even saw pictures and video today

Lagos ibadan expressway is ongoing with speed

Ore-Ijebu ode-Sagamu is ongoing with speed

Oyo-Ogbomoso-Ilorin is proceeding

Handover of various FG infrastructure in Lagos to Lagos state govt that they've been chasing since 1999 and other projects. These are just the ones i have seen with my own eyes because i pass by them regularly so you see, Yoruba too are benefiting from the government of buhari and whoever votes for him from the SW has his own reasons that you should respect
Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by selemempe: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

same way lagos Ibadan railway is ongoing at frenetic pace. we even saw pictures and video today

Lagos ibadan expressway is ongoing with speed

Ore-Ijebu ode-Sagamu is ongoing with speed

Oyo-Ogbomoso-Ilorin is proceeding

Handover of various FG infrastructure in Lagos to Lagos state govt that they've been chasing since 1999 and other projects. These are just the ones i have seen with my own eyes because i pass by them regularly so you see, Yoruba too are benefiting from the government of buhari and whoever votes for him from the SW has his own reasons that you should respect
buhari will win SW...u guys already showed that wen u became an apc region entirely...but u see...there is more to the nation than just random projects here and there.

Igbos and ss folks were turned into enemies simply because they voted their own...their own who was accused of everything under the earth by north and west...even tho he was actually working. Now the nation is polarised...under pdp there was no open hate for any region in this country...all of us were patriotic...but now buhari has driven igbos to bcom biafrans...Yorubas have come online to heap insults at us...just because we voted gej? U think its fair?

Now from shielding corrupt aides to being weak in the face of terrorism to lying to citizsns, buhari has done everythin gej was accused of... yet all we get from former anti corruption crusaders from south west is double speak. U all now seem to see nothing wrong with forging nysc cert, budgeting billions for frivolities, going abroad for check up, ethnic cleansing in mb...things u would have killed gej with words for

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by Butterflyle0: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2018
selemempe:
ok if u are sure our monarchs will deliver se for bubu....then no need for alarm grin grin wink cheesy cheesy

No not the monarchs but the smart ibo people know that the only chance they have of ever producing someone from SE for president is by collectively voting buhari for a second term..

PDP will still produce a northern candidate as that is the only viable opposition to Buhari and if they do this, buhari who has already served one term would then make any new president bent on serving 2 terms in office so no hope for the IBO's until 2031 grin cheesy

Wisdom should let you know that the wise IBO people would collectively vote for Buhari so he can quietly have his second term and end it in 2023 so the SE can then have a chance to rule. Use your head and not your emotions.

Its emotions that have always made the ibos loose in anything political they venture into.

Be a wise ibo man and not an emotional one.

Your monarchs are being wise because they know this secret I just unveiled to you which is why they unanimously stood behind his second term bid.

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2018
selemempe:
buhari will win SW...u guys already showed that wen u became an apc region entirely...but u see...there is more to the nation than just random projects here and there.

Igbos and ss folks were turned into enemies simply because they voted their own...their own who was accused of everything under the earth by north and west...even tho he was actually working. Now the nation is polarised...under pdp there was no open hate for any region in this country...all of us were patriotic...but now buhari has driven igbos to bcom biafrans...Yorubas have come online to heap insults at us...just because we voted gej? U think its fair?

Now from shielding corrupt aides to being weak in the face of terrorism to lying to citizsns, buhari has done everythin gej was accused of...all we get from former anti corruption crusaders from south west is double speak

Your own is good, at least you didn't vote for buhari grin

See this thread below and see how your igbo brothers demonised yoruba because of the same GEJ that Bakare, Soyinka, Odumakin, Falae and co fought for when Turai and her cabal were dealing with him. The same GEJ that won all yoruba states including almighty Lagos. Only Osun went to the so-called yoruba party ACN that had Fola Adeola as VP

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

It was you Igbos who started screaming slaves all over because for once in Nigerian History, yoruba partnered with the north to capture power at the centre. A partnership your fathers have been enjoying since 1959!! or you want us to rehash all the nonsense your people were screaming on radio biafra?

Not all Yoruba are on board the buhari train. The apex yoruba group Afenifere have sworn never to dine with Buhari. OBJ that you people have been abusing before has suddenly become your favourite Nigerian. My bro, it's all politics. I won't vote buhari again but i really wonder how he won't remain president in 2019 with your type of campiagn. you abuse gworo chewing malams but expect them to vote against their mai gaskiya?

Who is the PDP candidate? grin

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by selemempe: 12:57am On Jul 25, 2018
Butterflyle0:

No not the monarchs but the smart ibo people know that the only chance they have of ever producing someone from SE for president is by collectively voting buhari for a second term..

PDP will still produce a northern candidate as that is the only viable opposition to Buhari and if they do this, buhari who has already served one term would then make any new president bent on serving 2 terms in office so no hope for the IBO's until 2031 grin cheesy

Wisdom should let you know that the wise IBO people would collectively vote for Buhari so he can quietly have his second term and end it in 2023 so the SE can then have a chance to rule. Use your head and not your emotions.

Its emotions that have always made the ibos loose in anything political they venture into.

Be a wise ibo man and not an emotional one.

Your monarchs are being wise because they know this secret I just unveiled to you which is why they unanimously stood behind his second term bid.

lol...ok so its no longer that gej didnt perform...or that pmb is turning nigeria into dubai...its now that we need igbo president...chai

U are the one being emotional o...using even blackmail..to make us vote ur candidate.. cry

Did buhari promise igbo 2023 presidency with his own mouth? Which would be worst..to not get 2023 president cos we didnt vote buhari...or to still not get 2023 president after we vote buhari
Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by selemempe: 1:03am On Jul 25, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Your own is good, at least you didn't vote for buhari grin

See this thread below and see how your igbo brothers demonised yoruba because of the same GEJ that Bakare, Soyinka, Odumakin, Falae and co fought for when Turai and her cabal were dealing with him. The same GEJ that won all yoruba states including almighty Lagos. Only Osun went to the so-called yoruba party ACN that had Fola Adeola as VP

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

It was you Igbos who started screaming slaves all over because for once in Nigerian History, yoruba partnered with the north to capture power at the centre. A partnership your fathers have been enjoying since 1959!! or you want us to rehash all the nonsense your people were screaming on radio biafra?

Not all Yoruba are on board the buhari train. The apex yoruba group Afenifere have sworn never to dine with Buhari. OBJ that you people have been abusing before has suddenly become your favourite Nigerian. My bro, it's all politics. I won't vote buhari again but i really wonder how he won't remain president in 2019 with your type of campiagn. you abuse gworo chewing malams but expect them to vote against their mai gaskiya?

Who is the PDP candidate? grin
1st of all i voted buhari in 2015 inside unn.
2nd i know insults have been traded on both side from 2014...but igbos who have been out of the center since 1979 while u guys and the north were forming military juntas have never thrown the 1st insult...u ppl started the insult in opposition and started it again after u won. Where is magnanimity in victory? The igbos have lost a lot..yet u insult us for supporting gej over a former dictator. U even forgot that ppl like me actually voted buhari

The igboman is generally appolitical..with his main concern being his business...u guys can return buhari again and again for wat ever reason u want...but u can leave the se out of it. We will never vote buhari...and we would survive buhari

Its as simple as that

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by Butterflyle0: 1:05am On Jul 25, 2018
selemempe:
lol...ok so its no longer that gej didnt perform...or that pmb is turning nigeria into dubai...its now that we need igbo president...chai

U are the one being emotional o...using even blackmail..to make us vote ur candidate.. cry

Did buhari promise igbo 2023 presidency with his own mouth? Which would be worst..to not get 2023 president cos we didnt vote buhari...or to still not get 2023 president after we vote buhari

Nobody is being emotional least of all me. I am simply showing you how politics works according to the rotational power method we so much love clamouring for.

Its common sense especially since the SE has long been clamouring for one of their own becoming the number one man with nobody listening to them.

They feel they have a good chance of this happening after buhari and they are very correct. Buhari does not need to promise you any ibo presidency if you vote for him as that then would be blackmail. However your elite have seen the writing on the wall politically already. Something you obviously never saw and would never be able to see if I had not shown you as I did grin

The second most popular party after APC is PDP and everyone already knows they would field a northerner and that would mean that it would be the north that would rule for 4 to 12 years depending on who wins. Can the SE wait another 12 years? Or would they rather cut it short by voting buhari for second term.

The choice is already pretty obvious and it shows in the support from the SE monarchs for Buhari second term.

By the way. Nigeria is on its way to eldorado under Buhari

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by crimeboss: 1:47am On Jul 25, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
They have recovered from the Ekiti election... grin grin
save ur insults for next episode, u aren't that good in mixing things up, no one is falling for loser buhari and APC screwups .

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by eaglejay13(m): 4:34am On Jul 25, 2018
selemempe:

GIANT
7. The FG just awarded re-construction of Section I and II of Enugu-PH road at N90billion. Work has commenced.
8. The Enugu International Airport is now open to business with the outside world with commencement of international flight operations.
EAST AS AT 2014 NOVENMBA

You get time o

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 5:30am On Jul 25, 2018
selemempe:

1st of all i voted buhari in 2015 inside unn.
2nd i know insults have been traded on both side from 2014...but igbos who have been out of the center since 1979 while u guys and the north were forming military juntas have never thrown the 1st insult...u ppl started the insult in opposition and started it again after u won. Where is magnanimity in victory? The igbos have lost a lot..yet u insult us for supporting gej over a former dictator. U even forgot that ppl like me actually voted buhari

The igboman is generally appolitical..with his main concern being his business...u guys can return buhari again and again for wat ever reason u want...but u can leave the se out of it. We will never vote buhari...and we would survive buhari

Its as simple as that

1st of all too, i voted GEJ in 2011 even though Buhari was on the ballot. he even won all western states except osun yet your people no gree us rest.
2nd you left the centre in 1983. Also, no one told me Augustus Aikhomu, Ebitu Ukiwe, Allison Madueke and others were yoruba. Not to forget Arthur Nzeribe. My friend, you never left the centre and your alliance with gworo chewing mallams is very strong. You're back to fighting for them now as i predicted you would. If Abacha didn't die, your people were his biggest supporters and were fighting for him to transmute into a life president e.g Walter Ofonagoro, Clement Akpamgbo, Chukwumerije, Iwuanyanwu or Daniel Kanu of the 2 million man march for Abacha fame. You were very active in the military juntas you talked about my friend.

The igboman isn't apolotical at all. You were on the ticket with Tofa in 1993. Politics is one of your main businesses and there's no shame in that. Yoruba can't return buhari. we have only 6 states and there are 36 states in the country. Fight for whoever you wish. you might be lucky. We've always being the opposition since 1959 and trust me, it doesn't kill
Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by lorens247(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Domain for sale - lazynigerianyouth.com

Hit me back if you are interested

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by abumeinben(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2018
This is gonna be fun

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by abumeinben(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2018
This is gonna be fun.

1 Like

Re: #TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) by Caring0(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
kimbraa:
HBO should try and release the next season of Game Of Thrones. What Saraki did today reminded me of when Tyrione Lannister was smuggled out of the city in a box while his sister lay siege of the city in search of him over king Geofry's death. Difference is, Saraki didn't run into hiding, but outsmarted the president. grin

You the one on your dp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Riding Kwankwaso On A Vespa In 1981 / Ex-pastor's Wife Turned Runs Girl Calls Out Politician's Wife. / #endbadgovernance:Youth Who Drank Beer On Bad Road In Owerri Allegedly Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.