Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) (3491 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by MisterGrace: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Last week, Russia invaded Ukraine.

Russia's stated aim is that Ukraine be freed from oppression and "cleansed of the Nazis"

Even though the casualties are not as enormous as envisaged,

Death toll has so far risen above 100.

The video below showed the moment a captured Russian soldier broke down in tears after he was fed by Ukrainian soldiers and granting him a call to his mum after surrendering.

See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqCHk3ArTyU

https://webtimes.com.ng/2022/03/03/captured-russian-soldier-in-tears-after-he-was-fed-by-ukrainian-soldiers-video/

1 Like

Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by bigpriik: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2022
This is just too emotional I nearly cried,I wish the world could just accept all humans are equal and let s live in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Donshegxy10(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2022
bigpriik:
This is just too emotional I nearly cried,I wish the world could just accept all humans are equal and let s live in peace.

even in nigeria we are yet to accept that we are one, we are divided on ethnicity and religious basis, even in the same state there are still division, sentiment and inequality.

1 Like

Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by cherishmichael: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Chalkmansour08: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Awww

2 Likes

Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by LibertyRep: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2022
So what happens after feeding him?

3 Likes

Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Danjikanbauchi: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
bigpriik:
all humans may be equal but not with blacks

2 Likes

Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by tit(f): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
LibertyRep:

He cried more.
War crimes by Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
LibertyRep:

He was sent home to meet his mother,but he diverted his traveling to Poland,bcus if Alagidi Putin catch am,him beans don dun be dat�

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
So soldier man dey cry
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by AfonjaEmir: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
BUT THE SAME UKRAINE PEOPLE DENIED BLACK AFRICANs ACCESS TO TRAIN EVACUATION.

RUSSIA IS ON THE RIGHT PATH OF HISTORY...AFRICANS ARENT DUMB...ONLY USELESS SLAVES ARE BLINDED BY PROPAGANDA!!

Let me state something exclusively...The propaganda is useless!

1 Like

Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by DannyXpress: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
bigpriik:
I wish it was that easy
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Help2020: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
BUT THE SAME UKRAINE PEOPLE DENIED BLACK AFRICANs ACCESS TO TRAIN EVACUATION.

RUSSIA IS ON THE RIGHT PATH OF HISTORY...AFRICANS ARENT DUMB...ONLY USELESS SLAVES ARE BLINDED BY PROPAGANDA!!

Let me state something exclusively...The propaganda is useless!
Don't mind this people. OK we have seen Ukrainians captured soldiers also fed by Russians,why does ones non cry.
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by falcon01: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wait oo.. how in earh do you people think Ukraine can win this battle?? Even with the propaganda and shit come on!!
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Nahunger(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lol
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
falcon01:
Wait oo.. how in earh do you people think Ukraine can win this battle?? Even with the propaganda and shit come on!!
Ukraine doesn't need to win by conquering Russian troops.

They need to win by continuing to protect their country and not surrendering.

3 Likes

Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by hammer567: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
They will still kill him.

This is for the camera.

There is no mercy in war.

The food maybe poisoned.
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Prisco4luv(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
So after feeding them, what next
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Drsnives(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Someone with data share make i still watch the video
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by franchasng: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Fake news grin
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by BobPRESS5(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
This action by Ukrainian soldiers send more powerful and best war message than anything else.
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by fineboynl(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nice. Ukraine love the Media attention. The Russian would have killed a Ukraine soldier instead of feeding him.

He is a prisoner of war. And they will hold him till the war is over for negotiation.
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Absolute Nonsense!
Give him RIFLE or Ballistics and watch him turn into the wicked soul he has been.
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Shame on Putin the bully.
I foresee Russian army becoming mutinous and disobeying orders.

I stand with Ukraine!!!
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by mekonglobal(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
That's why i hate anything force, because you have to follow orders from above whether such orders rosonates with your moral blieves or not.
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Ofodirinwa: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
So they can feed the people trying to kill them but when Africans try to evacuate they will kick them off the train.
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by Nostring: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Ukraine doesn't need to win by conquering Russian troops.

They need to win by continuing to protect their country and not surrendering.
dumb sad ....and waste more innocent lives right?
Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by oneolajire(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Don't let Buhari and Lai Mohammed see this.

They will justify why captured Boko Haram members should be freed

1 Like

Re: Captured Russian Soldier In Tears After He Was Fed By Ukrainian Soldiers (video) by MisterGrace: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results / Nigeria's Oil Should Be Refined In Nigeria / Is The Average Nigerian An Ethnic And Religious Bigot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.