Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,511 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors (33993 Views)

Aisha Alhassan Receives 50,000 APC Defectors Into Taraba UDP / Kwankwaso Challenges Buhari To Name Weak APC Defectors / How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by kennosklint(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Na talk dem de talk so...mcchewwww
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by PointZerom: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
ManirBK:
Many of them will soon discover they have committed a political suicide as pertaining 2019 permutations

Heart attack loading.....

5 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by bedspread: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
modath:

The defection is not the issue here, it's the aftermath...
They had only one assignment, secure the majority & commence impeachment proceedings, they fumbled!!!

Tejuoso, Monsurat & Akanbi have quickly removed themselves from the fray, These trio quickly extricated themselves from the knot before the noose will tighten..... We'd watch the drama unfold....

The collective children of anger & hate rejoicing have forgotten that some people remained in PDP nursing ambition to secure the seats these people occupy..

They will see another Adeyeye Vs Fayose 2.0 .... Kala keku maje sese..... smiley

[/s] hugojumbo talk... The Ones dt didn't crossover are there to see the Burial of APC...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Kennitrust(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
The beginning of the end of bubu

2 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by dahnimoh(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
What is good for the Goose is equally good for the Gander

I am just watching the drama as it unfolds

2 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by AnanseK(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
A CRITICAL LOOK AT THE LOSERS THAT LEFT APC TODAY.

1. Mosurat Sumonu. The neophyte we brought back from UK after leaving her job with the British Customsor is it Immigration. Jobless and with nowhere to go she was dashed a House of Assembly sit and made the speaker of Oyo House of Assembly in her first tenure and thereafter elevated to the Senate. She wants to go back to the Senate and thinks the way to get an automatic ticket is by blackmail. Foul. Her political career is gone with the winds. She even commited the mortal sin of teaming up with the devil Obasanjo in ADC.

2. Tejuosho. But for Governor Amosu this one can't even win a counselorship sit in Ogun State. The only way to pay APC and Amosu back was to be hobnobbing with Saraki from day one. Amosu wants to go back to the Senate and you think this 'etuke' can stop him?

3. Rabiu Kwankwaso is being promised the PDP structures in Kano state and for that he's ported back to his vomit. Watch Governor Shekarau defect back to the APC in the next few days. One million Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso can't stop Buhari from winning Kano state. Take that to the banks.

4. Abduazeez Nyarko. In two weeks has been in 3 party's. He moved from APC to SDP and now to PDP if you believe Saraki. The man is confused. The little said of him the better. But he's not winning in Adamawa.

5. Suleiman Nazif. An Atiku boy personified. Anywhere you find Atiku you will see him. His only reason for defecting is to be faithful to Atiku even if it means committing political harakiri. He will never go back to the Senate so long as Bauchi State is concerned.

6. Ubale Shitu. Wants to replace Badaru in Jigawa State. Lol. I am not a fan of Badaru. I don't care what happens to him. But Ubale is on a mission impossible. Recklessly giving his political career a kiss of death.

7. Suleman Hunkuyi. The way some people over rate themselves is sometimes difficult to comprehend. Until SAK came to his rescue this man has never won any election in Kaduna State despite several attempts. He's now a super star. We shall see. He's history.

8. Usman Nafada. Former Deputy Speaker now Senator wanted the APC Governorship ticket in Gombe and when Goje refused to listen to him he jumped ship to PDP to replace Dankambo. Meanwhile he's from the same senatorial zone with the outgoing Governor who wants to go to the Senate. He's on a voyage to nowhere.

9. Isa Misau. Another over bloated egocentric clown who picked up an unnecessary fight with his Governor in Bauchi state. A state Buhari has always won effortlessly and will always win without stress.

10. Soji Akanbi of APC Oyo State. Lol. The Southwest are consolidating for either Osinbajo or Tinubu in 2023. All hands are on deck. Nothing that Akanbi will do will change that. He's on his own.

11. Gemade. Of all the lot his defection look the most strategic and tactical. The local political terrain is toxic against APC now. I see him benefiting from the self sponsored killings going on in Benue State but who knows.

12. Shaba Lafiagi and Rabiu Ibrahim. Saraki political lackeys. This is the year Saraki will be demystified in Kwara and all these charlatans will be buried along with him.

13. Melaye. Finished already. An open book. Nothing new to say. Will not come back to the Senate.
Save this post. Let's compare notes in February. Thanks for your attention.

Uzukwu Patrick Eze[color=#770077][/color]

7 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by new2012: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
AnanseK:
A CRITICAL LOOK AT THE LOSERS THAT LEFT APC TODAY.

1. Mosurat Sumonu. The neophyte we brought back from UK after leaving her job with the British Customsor is it Immigration. Jobless and with nowhere to go she was dashed a House of Assembly sit and made the speaker of Oyo House of Assembly in her first tenure and thereafter elevated to the Senate. She wants to go back to the Senate and thinks the way to get an automatic ticket is by blackmail. Foul. Her political career is gone with the winds. She even commited the mortal sin of teaming up with the devil Obasanjo in ADC.

2. Tejuosho. But for Governor Amosu this one can't even win a counselorship sit in Ogun State. The only way to pay APC and Amosu back was to be hobnobbing with Saraki from day one. Amosu wants to go back to the Senate and you think this 'etuke' can stop him?

3. Rabiu Kwankwaso is being promised the PDP structures in Kano state and for that he's ported back to his vomit. Watch Governor Shekarau defect back to the APC in the next few days. One million Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso can't stop Buhari from winning Kano state. Take that to the banks.

4. Abduazeez Nyarko. In two weeks has been in 3 party's. He moved from APC to SDP and now to PDP if you believe Saraki. The man is confused. The little said of him the better. But he's not winning in Adamawa.

5. Suleiman Nazif. An Atiku boy personified. Anywhere you find Atiku you will see him. His only reason for defecting is to be faithful to Atiku even if it means committing political harakiri. He will never go back to the Senate so long as Bauchi State is concerned.

6. Ubale Shitu. Wants to replace Badaru in Jigawa State. Lol. I am not a fan of Badaru. I don't care what happens to him. But Ubale is on a mission impossible. Recklessly giving his political career a kiss of death.

7. Suleman Hunkuyi. The way some people over rate themselves is sometimes difficult to comprehend. Until SAK came to his rescue this man has never won any election in Kaduna State despite several attempts. He's now a super star. We shall see. He's history.

8. Usman Nafada. Former Deputy Speaker now Senator wanted the APC Governorship ticket in Gombe and when Goje refused to listen to him he jumped ship to PDP to replace Dankambo. Meanwhile he's from the same senatorial zone with the outgoing Governor who wants to go to the Senate. He's on a voyage to nowhere.

9. Isa Misau. Another over bloated egocentric clown who picked up an unnecessary fight with his Governor in Bauchi state. A state Buhari has always won effortlessly and will always win without stress.

10. Soji Akanbi of APC Oyo State. Lol. The Southwest are consolidating for either Osinbajo or Tinubu in 2023. All hands are on deck. Nothing that Akanbi will do will change that. He's on his own.

11. Gemade. Of all the lot his defection look the most strategic and tactical. The local political terrain is toxic against APC now. I see him benefiting from the self sponsored killings going on in Benue State but who knows.

12. Shaba Lafiagi and Rabiu Ibrahim. Saraki political lackeys. This is the year Saraki will be demystified in Kwara and all these charlatans will be buried along with him.

13. Melaye. Finished already. An open book. Nothing new to say. Will not come back to the Senate.
Save this post. Let's compare notes in February. Thanks for your attention.

Uzukwu Patrick Eze[color=#770077][/color]

Sealed with an IBO name as author.
Why do you guys in APC lie all the time?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by madridguy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for the enlightenment.

modath:

They had only one assignment, secure the majority & commence impeachment proceedings, they fumbled!!!

Tejuoso, Monsurat & Akanbi have quickly removed themselves from the fray, These trio quickly extricated themselves from the knot before the noose will tighten..... We'd watch the drama unfold....

The collective children of anger & hate rejoicing have forgotten that some people remained in PDP nursing ambition to secure the seats these people occupy..

They will see another Adeyeye Vs Fayose 2.0 .... Kaka keku maje sese..... smiley

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
I Really do not understand Nigerian youth... are we going to be the one to vote for these senators or are the senators going to vote for us.What is all this bull shit of celebration on social media. I am really saddened by the way Nigerian youths thinks . These are the thieves that has been ruling you since Nigeria gained independence and they got nothing to offer... you are not looking forward to kicking them out rather you are celebrating their change in “name and dress’ I am dead sure the youth of today do know how much power the got. I rest my case

5 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by NairaMaster1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
BuhariCarryGo:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apc-lawmakers-want-decisive-action-against-37-apc-defectors-262470.html

When Tambuwa defected APC protected him. They forgot they were destroying the constitution. Was there any problem before Hope uzodima defected? What about the Ebonyi PDP senator that just defected to APC, any crack in PDP.

You brought Yahaya Bello against the constitution because you are ruling.

You see Nemesis?

Cry me ocean APC lawmakers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by NairaMaster1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:
Many of them will regret their action

While some will be glad over their action.

With them minus them, Sai Baba is unshakable.

Cry me ocean

4 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by RexTramadol1: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Yorubas will say Alalanlala.

Meaning E no tear my polo pants (concern me).
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by duality(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wow... This particular defection really pain them.

Hope they know defection has been ongoing since this dispensation.. Tony nwoye, Andy uba... Etc all crossed.

So it's now they want to start the silly talk

4 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by duality(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Z4Gardell:
I Really do not understand Nigerian youth... are we going to be the one to vote for these senators or are the senators going to vote for us.What is all this bull shit of celebration on social media. I am really saddened by the way Nigerian youths thinks . These are the thieves that has been ruling you since Nigeria gained independence and they got nothing to offer... you are not looking forward to kicking them out rather you are celebrating their change in “name and dress’ I am dead sure the youth of today do know how much power the got. I rest my case

Who exactly do you want to kick out?
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by excel101(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
When PDP senators and Rep members where defecting to APC, did you condemned their action? What goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Afonja007: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
modath:

They will see another Adeyeye Vs Fayose 2.0 .... Kaka keku maje sese..... smiley

aturu all of them are they not former pdp member?they decamp from pdp to Apc you and your fellow aturu were happy now they 're back to pdp and your written epistles for us to read

5 Likes

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Judztoy55145: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Really? While I'm not a fan of 9ja POLITRICKS... These guys actually take us for fools. Does this apply to the the defectors from other parties to APC?

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Strika247(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Switruth:
shut up and read the handwriting on the wall

keep deceiving yourself... this massive diffections happened in 2014 and gej lost despite the fact that he performed better than your kunu drinking and terrorist friendly president... can't wait to send him back to daura with my pvc come 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Civeli(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mumu set of people
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by edupedia: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Munzy14:

organic laughter to this guy..

....madridguy u are correct... their organic or inorganic laughter is on themselves.. hatred has blinded them...they want to remove a northern head if state with northerners... have they read the history of Nigeria?.... Shiorr
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by edupedia: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afonja007:
aturu all of them are they not former pdp member?they decamp from pdp to Apc you and your fellow aturu were happy now they 're back to pdp and your written epistles for us to read

...whether they decamp or no decamp they can't make any law without Buhari's consent. Even 50% majority to overcome his veto they do not have not to talk about 67%...so Wetin dem want do?... they are now soldiers of misfortune... and some are just clapping without commonsense...
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Munzy14:

organic laughter to this guy..
l tell you.
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
ManirBK:
Many of them (NASS CRIMINALS) will soon discover they have committed a political suicide as pertaining 2019 permutations.Give them just 2 month massive problem is waiting 4 them....
buhari daga shaitan ne
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by GistFullGround: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2018
Like they demanded "decisive action" when they decamped from PDP to APC...

APC is falling down, falling down, falling down
APC is falling down
My dear people

Send Old Soldier to Daura, to Daura, to Daura
Send Old Soldier to Daura
Next year is calling

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Ihateyoumod: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2018
The greatest critics of this government is people from one part of the country
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by GistFullGround: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2018
APC is falling down, falling down, falling down
APC is falling down
My dear people

Send Old Soldier to Daura, to Daura, to Daura
Send Old Soldier to Daura
Next year is calling

Transmission cannot save him, can't save him, can't save
Transmission cannot save him
He has to go

1 Like

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Bizibi(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2018
modath:

this is just the beginning!!they are not going to impeach him,they know what to do with him. Buhari have only one card to play to win the heart of the masses,he doesn't have time to play around chasing shadows.if he doesn't do something positive before November......
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Dollabiz: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us / Dino Melaye Lawyers, David Amaefula & Pius Udo-Inyang Released From Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.