Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors (34005 Views)

Aisha Alhassan Receives 50,000 APC Defectors Into Taraba UDP / Kwankwaso Challenges Buhari To Name Weak APC Defectors / How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Billygee2u: 1:25am On Jul 25, 2018
magoo10:
story for the gods where was gbajabiamila and the constitution when PDP members were decamping into their fold .
guess he was enjoying the music then

some people just like to fool themselves sha.
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by emmangrace: 1:38am On Jul 25, 2018
modath:

The defection is not the issue here, it's the aftermath...
They had only one assignment, secure the majority & commence impeachment proceedings, they fumbled!!!

Tejuoso, Monsurat & Akanbi have quickly removed themselves from the fray, These trio quickly extricated themselves from the knot before the noose will tighten..... We'd watch the drama unfold....

The collective children of anger & hate rejoicing have forgotten that some people remained in PDP nursing ambition to secure the seats these people occupy..

They will see another Adeyeye Vs Fayose 2.0 .... Kaka keku maje sese..... smiley

Majority of these defectors will not be able to make Senate & National assembly next political dispensation
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by KanwuliaExtra: 1:57am On Jul 25, 2018
As they have left. . . What other actions can be more “decisive”? cheesy

All these fake, disbarred U.S. baby lawyers sef! embarassed
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by agabaI23(m): 2:26am On Jul 25, 2018
modath:

The defection is not the issue here, it's the aftermath...
They had only one assignment, secure the majority & commence impeachment proceedings, they fumbled!!!

Tejuoso, Monsurat & Akanbi have quickly removed themselves from the fray, These trio quickly extricated themselves from the knot before the noose will tighten..... We'd watch the drama unfold....

The collective children of anger & hate rejoicing have forgotten that some people remained in PDP nursing ambition to secure the seats these people occupy..

They will see another Adeyeye Vs Fayose 2.0 .... Kaka keku maje sese..... smiley

Where you dey since?
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by papat26(m): 4:16am On Jul 25, 2018
I know that some did not no there problem but some have begins to realize their mistakes
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by gudnex22(m): 5:10am On Jul 25, 2018
Frankyboy1:
If they like let them all defect!buhari must be doing something right that is hurting the ruling class

like GEJ did in 2014 abi. stereotype reasoning.
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Mynightmare: 5:56am On Jul 25, 2018
madridguy:
Many of them will regret their action

While some will be glad over their action.

With them minus them, Sai Baba is unshakable.
legendary zombie
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by drnoel: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2018
magoo10:
story for the gods where was gbajabiamila and the constitution when PDP members were decamping into their fold .
guess he was enjoying the music then

some people just like to fool themselves sha.

True but still the case has to be clearly stated that o avoid such rubbis
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by magoo10(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2018
drnoel:

True but still the case has to be clearly stated that o avoid such rubbis
APC rubbished Nigeria constitution and raped democracy just because they wanted to get to power by all means ,they have no right whatsoever to be crying foul.
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Oxb90: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2018
Any body that is supporting this present govt. needs a brain surgery.
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2018
Z4Gardell:
I Really do not understand Nigerian youth... are we going to be the one to vote for these senators or are the senators going to vote for us.What is all this bull shit of celebration on social media. I am really saddened by the way Nigerian youths thinks . These are the thieves that has been ruling you since Nigeria gained independence and they got nothing to offer... you are not looking forward to kicking them out rather you are celebrating their change in “name and dress’ I am dead sure the youth of today do know how much power the got. I rest my case

AFTER I FINISH YOUR TRANSMISSION YOU WILL KNOW SAY IM WICKED

Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Oshin56(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2018
but this man forgot about the law when PDP decamped to APC they were welcome with joy PDP where shouting without justice but reverse is the case now you remember the rule of law when the beat changed for bad on your side i beg go find osogbo weed smoke
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by AceDomino(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2018
Lamentations of losers in the making.
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by modath(f): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2018
agabaI23:
Where you dey since?

Where I dey since noni
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by agabaI23(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
modath:

Where I dey since noni
grin grin grin grin
Okay naa
Well done
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by new2012: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
Z4Gardell:
I Really do not understand Nigerian youth... are we going to be the one to vote for these senators or are the senators going to vote for us.What is all this bull shit of celebration on social media. I am really saddened by the way Nigerian youths thinks . These are the thieves that has been ruling you since Nigeria gained independence and they got nothing to offer... you are not looking forward to kicking them out rather you are celebrating their change in “name and dress’ I am dead sure the youth of today do know how much power the got. I rest my case

When I matched this comment to your comment on celebrating those who moved to APC, it was obvious, its not ordinary...

Bro, you shouldn't do trade by barter with your sense for crumbs
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
new2012:

When I matched this comment to your comment on celebrating those who moved to APC, it was obvious, its not ordinary...

Bro, you shouldn't do trade by barter with your sense for crumbs
I can seem you do not have the brain to match my comment because if you do, you would have seen my recommendations on those who were ,still is ,and will be PDP members ..not concerned if the cross to heaven or hell. The should be executed... If I write things like that about them You should know they wouldn’t be paying me ... empty!!!please go to my DM and read my comments
Re: APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors by new2012: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Z4Gardell:

I can seem you do not have the brain to match my comment because if you do, you would have seen my recommendations on those who were ,still is ,and will be PDP members ..not concerned if the cross to heaven or hell. The should be executed... If I write things like that about them You should know they wouldn’t be paying me ... empty!!!please go to my DM and read my comments

NAAA, wont stoop low to your level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 40MW Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam In Taraba Delivered As Promised By Buhari / Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) / 2023: Why PDP Settled For Northern Presidency — Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.