Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

"Let My Endorsement Come From The Masses" - Durosinmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Let My Endorsement Come From The Masses" - Durosinmi (468 Views)

Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Agbaje Blasts Tinubu: Pharaoh, Let My People Go / My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Let My Endorsement Come From The Masses" - Durosinmi by Kakaakinews: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
- YMD urge residents to vote for APC at all level

A top contender for the APC ticket of the Ojo Federal Constituency, Hon. Yinka Durosinmi, has said he is relying on the masses, most especially members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for his endorsement in the coming Party primaries which will come up in some weeks.

YMD as fondly called engaged some members of the community development associations (CDAs) on Monday in his country home to discuss community development and the tasks ahead of the general election. Speaking, Durosinmi said:

"Community development is a challenge to every resident of our communities, while we have the Government projects and that of the individuals, organisations and companies, the most important factor that is easily neglected is maintainance. We must protect and jealously guide the facilities in the communities and take preventive measures that will ensure that the infrastructures doesn't get damaged before its life span. My tenure as the Local Government Chairman of Local Government Area saw many projects inaugurated, many others renovated, if elected as the member representing Ojo at Federal House of Representatives, I will not stop but work with the CDAs for swift development in our communities."

When asked about the programmes of events and his endorsement for the House of Representatives seat, Durosinmi added:

"2019 general election is closer, I look up to you, the residents and the entire masses for endorsements, we have gotten many of it, very soon it will be seen through results. Kindly tell the residents of our communities to get their PVCs and vote APC at all level, by this, we will move more closer to a developed nation".

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Reveals What Would Have Happened If Oshiomhole Didn’t Emerge Apc’s Nati / It’s Laughable APC No Longer Wants Dogara To Leave – Reps / Judge Hands Off King Ateke’s N1 Billion Defamation Suit (See Her Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.