Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money (17710 Views)

2021 Ram 1500 TRX Debuts As A Hellcat-powered, Desert-running Raptor Killer. / Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis / How VW Lost The Rolls-Royce Brand To BMW 4 Yrs After Buying It For ₦200b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2018
Hahahah wink grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money by seunny4lif(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2018
grin
Make US transfer the money to Nigeria and no one will ask grin
Re: US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money by mema900: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2018
post=69680796:
This is a society where things work.
Many of such monies has disappeared in our country and no one ask any question.

Oan, Dodge charger : Confirm ride!

Nairaland celebrity grin grin
Re: US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2018
mema900:

Nairaland celebrity grin grin
You've spent 8 years on Nairaland.
Since 2010
Respect!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money by ndigbo: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2018
peeps4u:

You're right my brother. Unlike here in naija where those that embezzled taxpayers' money like Timipre Sylva, maina, Buratai, Fashola, Fayemi, Babachir etc and forgers like Kemi Adeosun are being rewarded with ministerial appointments, left untried in courts, still retaining their positions or even recalled to work for the govt as in the case of Maina after being once declared wanted by EFCC.

PDP was bad but APC is worse, but sadly some zombies and lowlifers still spend their youthful lives asslicking most corrupt and inept we ever had in Nigeria.

Can you see why things don't work here? Because we have zombies praising and cheering tyrants

Here, the IGP would come on air to justify police rascality and lawlessness while our docile presidents looks on and zombies attack those criticising police just because the head of police works for the pay master.

My brother, you couldn’t have said it any better.
While reading the piece, I almost cried. Just imagine, why wouldn’t a country and people move forward ? Because they will always call a spade it’s name and nothing more.

I just feel like giving up on this country called Nigeria. If it were here, we would have heard so many colorations to the issue.
Re: US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money by mema900: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2018
post=69684399:

You've spent 8 years on Nairaland.
Since 2010
Respect!

Since 2010 I have spent total of 15days & 8hours on Nairaland
Since 2016 You have spent 1month & 4 days on Nairaland

Just 2years to achieve what i couldn't achieve in 8years

Tuale!!!!!
You are trying

4 Likes

Re: US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money by Demrich(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2018
post=69683601:

You are very right bro.
Some citizens of our nation's are so pathetic.
This is just about what we posted on Frontpage about the ASUU issue blaming JAMB for remitting billions to the FG.
Jamb is not FIRS, so the money that it has been charging parents is in excess. This not to justify the corruption that has been going on there for long rather the Registrar is on a showoff mission which lacks moral support. ASUU is basically correct they should henceforth reduce their fee to meet expenditures.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money by PropertyDeals(f): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with CofO Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
post=69680796:
This is a society where things work.
Many of such monies has disappeared in our country and no one ask any question.

Oan, Dodge charger : Confirm ride!
Yeah right, in "our country" someone will use 200million to cut IDP camp grass and the President will keep feeding him with grilled fish angry

1 Like

Re: US Sheriff Forced To Repay N25m After Buying An Hellcat With Seized Drug Money by PurestBoy(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2018
mema900:

Since 2010 I have spent total of 15days & 8hours on Nairaland
Since 2016 You have spent 1month & 4 days on Nairaland

Just 2years to achieve what i couldn't achieve in 8years

Tuale!!!!!
You are trying

Lol, just like I have spent 11 years and 1 month here but I prefer reading to commenting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% / Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets / 5 Warning Lights You Should Never Ignore In Your Car!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.