Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions (13286 Views)

Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments / Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Oga stop quoting me. A protest is expected in such times. Its not out of place. However, APC leadership already know what to do in order to avoid the ekiti debacle.

I am not one to exchange arguments with you on this issue. Let it rest and watch out for October

changing goalpost like the hypocrite you are, didn't you bring an article justifying why Aregbese hasnt been paying?

lol
Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Butterflyle0: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
delors:
The problem with Nigerians is actually poverty of reasoning. For every little thing, everyone calls on Buhari.
"There is a pothole behind my house - Buhari coman fix this".
There is too much salt in Iyabuka's soup, Buhari is this why we elected you?"
There is fire on Otedola bridge caused bya tanker, Buhari why is this happening to us?
SARS is beating up every laptop-owning boy in Lagos, it is Buhari's fault.

How many Nigerians know the names of their local representatives? The councillors/Chairmen, the house of rep members, even the senators representiing their distrcit?

Pensions have not been paid in Osun, Osun people are calling on Buhari. Whatever happens to the federal pension boards and regulators? Why arent Nigerians holding the responsbile commissions accountable? Buhari is not gonna pay your pension.

Do you mind all these senseless wailers?

They do not poop well its buhari

They catch malaria its buhari

They restaurant they eat serves them tasteless soup its buhari

Their plate in the kitchen gets broken by the maid its buhari

Their wives (if they have one) doesn't sweep the house well its buhari

Their children break another child's head with a stone its buhari

Very foolish sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Do you mind all these senseless wailers?

They do not poop well its buhari

They catch malaria its buhari

They restaurant they eat serves them tasteless soup its buhari

Their plate in the kitchen gets broken by the maid its buhari

Their wives (if they have one) doesn't sweep the house well its buhari

Their children break another child's head with a stone its buhari

Very foolish sense of reasoning

lol.. would you have said the same if this happened in Ekiti before the elections..i swear,your hypocrisy is on a whole different level.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Butterflyle0: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sap0:

changing goalpost like the hypocrite you are, didn't you bring an article justifying why Aregbese has been paying?

lol

I brought the article and totally stand by it since it was an investigative enquiry.

Checks the dates on the article. Read it again.

The final conclussion was that the money was judiciously utilized.

You can wail all you want and assume I changed the goalpost when it is right before your blinded eyes.

Go and get your PVC and make less noise. October is fast approaching
Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Butterflyle0: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sap0:

lol.. would you have said the same if this happened in Emotionally before the elections..i swear,your hypocrisy is on a whole different level.

Learn to type in english. Your grammer is sub par.
Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I brought the article and totally stand by it since it was an investigative enquiry.

Checks the dates on the article. Read it again.

The final concussion was that the money was judiciously utilized.

You can wail all you want and assume I changed the goalpost when it is right before your blinded eyes.

Go and get your PVC and make less noise. October is fast approaching

lol.. u stand by it, yet you believe Apc will do the needful to avoid Ekiti debacle.
Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sap0:

no matter your love for a politician, it should not be at d expense of your fellow citizens....
you are supporting injustice today, tomorrow it could be your turn to suffer same.
bla bla bla
Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Butterflyle0: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sap0:

lol.. u stand by it, yet you believe Apc will do the needful to avoid Ekiti debacle.

I doubt you understand what you are typing because it does not match my premise in any way.
Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Learn to type in english. Your grammer is sub par.

says a man whose source of verifiable,cogent and reliable information is Omojuwa. com..
a blog owned by a well known APC lap dog..

oh, your own grammar is not subpar,congratulations sir.
Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I doubt you understand what you are typing because it does not match my premise in any way.

it does not match your premise because it does not suit your hypocritic agenda...

wehdone sir.
Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
4601CE:
bla bla bla

OK 4601CE...thank God alot of people can see who is blabbing between you and me..

Fayose didn't pay workers- destroyed on social media by APC.

Aregbe is owing 18 months of salary - Apc agents defends him and give excuses justifying his non payment..

lol.. your hypocrisy stinks.
Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by ozoebuka1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afonja with highest lGR can't even pay their workers... This people can lie sha. undecided
Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Charly68: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Very amusing to see a man who claimed to be in politics to transform osun owing civil servants and the pensioners . The glut in the state is terrible & am sure Osun people will liberate themselves comes next election .
Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
emekabros2:
Osun State pensioners staged a protest over non payment of gratuities and pensions.According to them,President Buhari should investigate Aregbesola and his cohorts.

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/investigate-aregbesola-pensioners.html

What's wit APC n owing salaries.
Re: 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions by tall2ce(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
folly22:
Aregbegbese. Owing pensioner and workers 18months salary. He has refused to pay gratitude to some of the pensioners
He is owing close to six batch of nysc members 12 months state allowance 60k each per person in every batch. Bastard

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Swear In Ministers On Wednesday 21st Of August / Impeachment: Oyo Deputy Gov, Olaniyan Sues House Of Assembly / Ogun Speaker, Oluomo Released From EFCC Custody, CAN Organises Praise Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.