Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians (1992 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: Politicians Playing Nigerians Like Ludo, They're All The Same / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by fabinfos(f): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2018
Politics in Nigeria is a joke… Ask me why?

These same politicians are the ones behind the financial woe of this nation.

Earlier today, some politicians defected from the APC to PDP party.. It is no big deal since they are all political nomads.. .That should never bother any wise Nigerian.

If you are a wise Nigerian not under the payroll of these crooks in power, their defection should not bother you.

Their defection means absolutely nothing because they are all in it for themselves.

Let’s take Fayose for instance. This man collected N5.52 billion from the Federal Government to be able to settle unpaid workers salaries and up till now, he is yet to settle the suffering masses in Ekiti state.

The same Fayose who staged an attack last week today visited his political gang members, Saraki, and Dino Melaye to condole with them.

Truth be told.

Any Nigerian who supports any of these crooks in power doesn’t want the good of this country.

These political nomads are not interested in the good of this country, all they care about is their pocket and personal interest.

So to all of una asking me why am not covering their reports, you have done well.

Politics has become a joke in Nigeria and sadly some Nigerian youths have decided to allow themselves to be used as puppets by these gangsters with heavy bank accounts.

Shame on Fayose, Shame on Saraki, Shame on Dino Melaye and others playing game while most Nigerians suffer in abject poverty.

My sincere prayer is that God bring a God fearing man who will take over the affairs of Nigeria and help the helpless.

Nigerians have suffered enough in the hands of these ones.

Their puppets among the youths are still the ones supporting them on the social media.

At this point, permit me to say there is no corruption free political party in Nigeria whether na APC or PDP.

So if you think am in support of any of these yeye parties, you are totally wrong.

On the invasion of Saraki & Ekweremadu home today, Nigerians una cool down, allow security operatives to do their job and findings.

The affected politicians should stop crying foul if they have no skeleton in their cupboard.

http://kikiotolu.com/nigerian-politics-is-joke-shame-on-saraki-fayose-melaye-other-politicians-playing-games-with-nigerians/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by Brunosamel(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2018
true talk, is only those who don't want the betterment of this country will be rejoicing about their defection.....

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by Turantula(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2018
OP sorry for the painment. Just dry your tears

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by Mutemenot(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2018
Please give us a conclusion sir, if shame be unto Saraki ,Dino, Fayose, what do you say of Buhari's led Government? If you want to lay Analyses on the political situation of the country, try to be fair. What we experienced yesterday was a disgrace, I haven't seen where security apparatus are used to intimidate the political opponents just to retain power.

7 Likes

Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by Firefire(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2018
ORACLE1975:
Buhari has DESTROYED Nigeria.

He is fighting the Judiciary;
He is fighting the legislature;
He is fighting the opposition;
He is fighting the economy;
The only people he is not fighting is the HERDSMEN.

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by chichar1(f): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2018
op be careful before I descend on you now!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by Nogodye(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2018
Nigeria politicians are just the same...birds of the same feathers
Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by tashashiel(f): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2018
The biggest shame goes to the daft in Aso rock cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by yipata: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2018
at last people are seeing and saying the truth. The defectors left for their own sake not for Nigeria sake.
Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by Ingocof(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2018
fabinfos:
Politics in Nigeria is a joke… Ask me why?

Earlier today, some politicians defected from the APC to PDP party.. It is no big deal since they are all political nomads.. .That should never bother any wise Nigerian.

If you are a wise Nigerian not under the payroll of these crooks in power, their defection should not bother you.

Their defection means absolutely nothing because they are all in it for themselves.

Let’s take Fayose for instance. This man collected N5.52 billion from the Federal Government to be able to settle unpaid workers salaries and up till now, he is yet to settle the suffering masses in Ekiti state.

The same Fayose who staged an attack last week today visited his political gang members, Saraki, and Dino Melaye to condole with them.

Truth be told.

Any Nigerian who supports any of these crooks in power doesn’t want the good of this country.

These political nomads are not interested in the good of this country, all they care about is their pocket and personal interest.

So to all of una asking me why am not covering their reports, you have done well.

Politics has become a joke in Nigeria and sadly some Nigerian youths have decided to allow themselves to be used as puppets by these gangsters with heavy bank accounts.

Shame on Fayose, Shame on Saraki, Shame on Dino Melaye and others playing game while most Nigerians suffer in abject poverty.

My sincere prayer is that God bring a God fearing man who will take over the affairs of Nigeria and help the helpless.

Their puppets among the youths are still the ones supporting them on the social media.

At this point, permit me to say there is no corruption free political party in Nigeria whether na APC or PDP.

So if you think am in support of any of these yeye parties, you are totally wrong.

On the invasion of Saraki & Ekweremadu home today, Nigerians una cool down, allow security operatives to do their job and findings.

The affected politicians should stop crying foul if they have no skeleton in their cupboard.

http://kikiotolu.com/nigerian-politics-is-joke-shame-on-saraki-fayose-melaye-other-politicians-playing-games-with-nigerians/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

only gullible people believe in those prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2018
shame to Buhari for dividing this nation

1 Like

Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by dat9jaguy(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2018
eosigwe:
shame to Buhari for dividing this nation

Please tell me how he is dividing this nation or bury your head in shame.
Oya i am waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by dat9jaguy(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2018
tashashiel:

Why?
Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2018
Who is playing games with the life of Nigerian, if not your useless president. President Mohom MAD!! buhari.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by tashashiel(f): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Why?
you're asking me
Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by dat9jaguy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
tashashiel:
you're asking me

Your own na just to dey parrot allegations up and down.
Think independently and intelligently.I know you have it in you.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by avrex3k(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
tashashiel:
Must you be abusive angry you one of the people that makes Africa sucks for living cry
Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by damlek7576(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
[quote author=fabinfos post=69682463]Politics in Nigeria is a joke… Ask me why?

Truth be told.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove [/quoter poster if you are a politician and you don't know how to lie and play game you are amumu to the core
Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Please tell me how he is dividing this nation or bury your head in shame. Oya i am waiting for you.
get out
Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by dat9jaguy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
eosigwe:
get out

What else can u say?
Empty vessel make the loudest .........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
dat9jaguy:

What else can u say?
Empty vessel make the loudest .........
I can't argue with you. It will be an insult on my intelligence. Just go. You win. Go away biko.
Re: Shame On Saraki, Fayose, Melaye & Other Politicians Playing Games With Nigerians by dat9jaguy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
eosigwe:
I can't argue with you. It will be an insult on my intelligence. Just go. You win. Go away biko.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Speaks On Alleged ‘non-existence’ INEC Server / Buhari Not In Japan (video) / I Will Surely Rule This Country Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.