Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 (141181 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nationwide Graduates Job Recruitment / Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Stock Exchange, 8th May, 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by OwlaRowl: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pwettyqueenessy:

Thanks for this tip... I've not been able to compress my video. The panda app is giving me an error message. What do I do please?

Alternatively guys, you can just use VIVA VIDEO to edit, compress and save your video.
(The Most recent version, Older versions can still do)
it simply involves :

- Opening the application
- Clicking on edit video and selecting your Video
- Selecting Canvass and choosing the instagram or an alternative format
-Selecting the circle icon at the center to remove the extra background effect
- Saving your video, which would automatically be compressed below 20mb without losing its quality.

I hope this helps someone here.

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Playboyakara: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pwettyqueenessy:

Isn't 60mb too large to be sent on WhatsApp?
No it's not.. I sent 176mb
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by hayesconcept(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Delete it immediately
olasco2035:
abeg what is the meaning of this...those that means the answer will b 2
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by peacenaija(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
olasco2035:

you guys have started again. this is the same thing you guys did during fbn insurance test and Alan grant used another criteria. please delete it asap
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by OwlaRowl: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
olasco2035:

HABA!

Uncle/Aunty Please delete that your post before you make them cancel this assessment and administer a new one.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by olasco2035: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
answer me first
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by daceo1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
please what are the questions they asked in the video...pls someone post it here asap, i need to record my video

thanks
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Pwettyqueenessy(f): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Please what's next after video upload... After profile is been marked 4/4?

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by jayinfo2(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
After I have gone through all the stress of the registration I am just realizing the Trainee is for @ least 2nd class upper .

While I am second class lower

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by miscoe(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
this is nt a problem if Wema had shortlisted and forwarded ur details to getqualified

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by vas2net(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
miscoe:
this is nt a problem if Wema had shortlisted and forwarded ur details to getqualified
Or Maybe they didn't bother to go thru the CV's sent to them. They just forwarded all the applications to Getqualified

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by miscoe(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
yet they sent mails to getqualified in batches?That's highly unlikely. I chose to believe they've gone through them.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by daceo1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
jayinfo2:
After I have gone through all the stress of the registration I am just realizing the Trainee is for @ least 2nd class upper .

While I am second class lower

you never can tell bro, age limit is 26 too hope ure aware

just keep the hope alive bro
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by jayinfo2(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
daceo1:

you never can tell bro, age limit is 26 too hope ure aware

just keep the hope alive bro

I am 26. Well I hope I am lucky this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by vas2net(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
miscoe:
yet they sent mails to getqualified in batches?That's highly unlikely. I chose to believe they've gone through them.
Is there anyone that applied and didn't get an invite from Wema Bank? It seems everyone got the invite whether they meet the requirements or not. So it leaves a question to answer if actually they went through the CV's

3 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by dsmicah4: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
henrynkem:
undecided
lobatan!
48.3%.... & I dey think say I know book...

Verbal 9 numerical (I no know maths before) 7 General 13.

& see person score 20 for numerical.

My Submission: Please help me. I have done quite a number of these tests & Trust me I failed.

Good Nauralanders, I need help. At this point I do agree that I need help.

henrynkem00@gmail. com

Chat me up 08166563048
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by miscoe(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
vas2net:

Is there anyone that applied and didn't get an invite from Wema Bank? It seems everyone got the invite whether they meet the requirements or not. So it leaves a question to answer if actually they went through the CV's

I guess only Wema can proffer answer to ds question..Either way, impossibility is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by a2kbabanla: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
vas2net:

I think they just forewarded all CVs to getqualified... it is at this stage that wema will start to check and scrutinise all entries... any which way... i wish everyone succes

3 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Surftwurk:

4gt dos pipu jor, dat simple test na em dem dey form as if na one die matter, how far u nko
Did Vfd send you a regret mail?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Ismahael: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Evening Guys, I upload my video on their site but is not playing. the respond was no video with supported format and i used my laptop youcam to record the video interview. please help me.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by jamestry: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ismahael:
Evening Guys, I upload my video on their site but is not playing. the respond was no video with supported format and i used my laptop youcam to record the video interview. please help me.

I had similar issues too, I figured out it's because the webcam stores the video in WMV format. You would need to convert it to MP4 or some other acceptable video format.

I used https://www.media.io/convert/wmv-to-mp3.html to convert mine to MP4...Uploaded it, checked it and it played just well on their site.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by BOJO123(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
My video isn't showing after uploading.. Just audio
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Saimeritus:
Did Vfd send you a regret mail?
Nope did they send to you or to someone you know?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Ismahael: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thanks, I downloaded d app, but it did not convert it full. it was 3min, but reduce it to 1minute 30sec.
wat next can i do. please help

I had similar issues too, I figured out it's because the webcam stores the video in WMV format. You would need to convert it to MP4 or some other acceptable video format.

I used https://www.media.io/convert/wmv-to-mp3.html to convert mine to MP4...Uploaded it, checked it and it played just well on their site.

[/quote]
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by loohlaah: 1:03am On Aug 29, 2018
I don't know how valid this is though but lemme just drop it here.

https://idonsabi.com/top-50-best-paying-companies-in-nigeria/
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by jamestry: 5:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Ismahael:
Thanks, I downloaded d app, but it did not convert it full. it was 3min, but reduce it to 1minute 30sec.
wat next can i do. please help

Hi! Mine converted just fine. I converted directly from the website, then downloaded it and didn't need to use the app. I also converted mine to MP4 format. Please try directly from the website. Remember to select video then MP4. It should work.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Ismahael: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Thanks.......
Jamestry,
Done!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by joywendy(f): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2018
is it too late to upload a video? I have done the test already though
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by daceo1(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
joywendy:
is it too late to upload a video? I have done the test already though

don't think so, application closes 31st
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by oshiokpu(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Who knows about their pay/ welfare package? Make person know how him go take prepare

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (50) (Reply)

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.