Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 (141113 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nationwide Graduates Job Recruitment / Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Stock Exchange, 8th May, 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Immaculateella1: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Surftwurk:

I have gotten an offer with UBA bank I no dey do again with this GQ wahala,, Thank God I also also have an interview coming up with federal ministry of science and technology

Congrats
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Surftwurk:

I have gotten an offer with UBA bank I no dey do again with this GQ wahala,, Thank God I also also have an interview coming up with federal ministry of science and technology
Congratulations bro, the hustling and being on different job thread on nairaland Don finally pay. I tap from your blessing o...

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Immaculateella1:

Congrats
Thank you yours too will come

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Saimeritus:

Congratulations bro, the hustling and being on different job thread on nairaland Don finally pay. I tap from your blessing o...
Amen. Thanks, I tell you, yours too will come

3 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by nwakaegoabisola(f): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
Saimeritus:

That's the page for the first test. The page for the second test is at www.wema.getqualified.work and if you were shortlisted for the second test, all your data and application which reads 25-09-18 are automatically there...

Okay thank you for your explanation, I will check if I can login
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Esejoan(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Surftwurk:

Wow I'm so happy for you
I pray I have a similar testimony
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Esejoan:
Wow I'm so happy for you I pray I have a similar testimony Congratulations bro
Thank you, U'll your time will come

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by nmamatilda: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Saimeritus:

Yes I got a mail from them.
please help me understand. I wrote the first test and scored above 50%, I tried checking the site, it opened and showed my details and few hours later it said error, I signed up today and used previous email and password and I had to start filling in my details and took the test again and scored above 50.the site was wema.getqualified.work
please I need clarification if am on the right track
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2018
nmamatilda:

please help me understand. I wrote the first test and scored above 50%, I tried checking the site, it opened and showed my details and few hours later it said error, I signed up today and used previous email and password and I had to start filling in my details and took the test again and scored above 50.the site was wema.getqualified.work
please I need clarification if am on the right track
Did you receive a mail from GQ on second assessment?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by nmamatilda: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2018
Saimeritus:
Did you receive a mail from GQ on second assessment?
no I didn't
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Chiny25: 1:01am On Oct 01, 2018
Surftwurk:

Congrats. Please Can I DM you? I will like to know more about UBA recruitment process

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Onicoco: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Saimeritus:

Yes dear, even people with high scores weren't called for the second assessment.
Like me.. I got 73.3 and I wasn't called tho

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by miscoe(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Onicoco:

Like me.. I got 73.3 and I wasn't called tho

I understand the feeling. You need to relax, give them some time. It's a nationwide recruitment, remember? It's done in batches.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 02, 2018
miscoe:

I understand the feeling. You need to relax, give them some time. It's a nationwide recruitment, remember? It's done in batches.
Supported. So far you have not gotten a regret mail, there is still hope.
The set called for panel interview are those that wrote their first test at wema.getqualified.work and probably chose Lagos as their residential address. So keep calm, all hope is not lost...

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Tobanks: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
I got a call last Thursday to write before 8am on Friday. i couldn't meet up, so i forgot about it, I got another call this afternoon telling me that it's open till tomorrow morning, i wrote the test and got 80%. I'll advise those who haven't gotten any mail to login to wema.getqualified.work and see if the test is available on your dashboard, if yes, go ahead and write it.

4 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by LordSuko(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2018
LordSuko:

I've written the test in the early hours of this morning but I'm shocked to see that I scored 102% (I had 300% in Verbal, scored 30 and I think there was just 15 or 20 questions in the section). GetQualified is really out of sorts as Missidy said.

Let's see if they'd still call for another batch of Panel Interview as I gather somewhere here that Panel Interviews are slated for next week.

Hello, guys.
I checked my score on wema.get qualified.work this morning again and the score has been moderated. I scored just above 50%. Like others have said, I strongly believe the tests are still ongoing and you guys should keep trying.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Jumtai: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2018
Tobanks:
I got a call last Thursday to write before 8am on Friday. i couldn't meet up, so i forgot about it, I got another call this afternoon telling me that it's open till tomorrow morning, i wrote the test and got 80%. I'll advise those who haven't gotten any mail to login to wema.getqualified.work and see if the test is available on your dashboard, if yes, go ahead and write it.
Please did you use your normal username and password or you sign up afresh
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by ToyosiLustreG: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
LordSuko:

Hello, guys.
I checked my score on wema.get qualified.work this morning again and the score has been moderated. I scored just above 50%. Like others have said, I strongly believe the tests are still ongoing and you guys should keep trying.

How many questions please? Also, did GQ call you before you wrote the test!
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Todail: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Good luck to those having their interviews today.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by holuwakore(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2018
Todail:
Good luck to those having their interviews today.
yes oooo and please you can come back to give us heads-up too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Toluloper: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Papuz:
Wema sent a mail to me for a panel interview to hold at there head office on Thursday.

Hello, please how was the inteeview, what should we look out for?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Damoche02: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pls how was the interview?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Toluloper: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hello all, if you had your panel interview today, how was it? What should we look out for
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Papuz: 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good evening guys;
The interview went well; Pls research about Wema bank and Alat( There digital bank) questions came from both. Also be ready to answer questions on why they should hire you; some questions also to test your leadership quality or Teamwork skills and all in all, your confidence is key..

3 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Toluloper: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Papuz:
Good evening guys;
The interview went well; Pls research about Wema bank and Alat( There digital bank) questions came from both. Also be ready to answer questions on why they should hire you; some questions also to test your leadership quality or Teamwork skills and all in all, your confidence is key..

Thank you very much, how many of them were on the panel and what floor was the interview held?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Giidy: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Toluloper:

Thank you very much, how many of them were on the panel and what floor was the interview held?

Four panelist, 12th floor.
Did mine last week.
All d best to those awaiting.

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Toluloper: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Giidy:

Four panelist, 12th floor.
Did mine last week.
All d best to those awaiting.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by holuwakore(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Giidy:

Four panelist, 12th floor. Did mine last week. All d best to those awaiting.
How was ur questions like?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Tobanks: 5:34am On Oct 05, 2018
Jumtai:
Please did you use your normal username and password or you sign up afresh
The same password
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by holuwakore(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hi everyone, my interview questions was
Tell us about yourself, other questions came from my CV, I wasn't asked anything related to wema.. probably the HR had gone through this thread. And finally I was asked if I have any question and the next thing was their usual "we will get back to u".
If u av interview next week just be yourself, the panel r not witches and wizards they are cool too... shares

5 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Pris8(f): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
holuwakore:
Hi everyone, my interview questions was
Tell us about yourself, other questions came from my CV, I wasn't asked anything related to wema.. probably the HR had gone through this thread. And finally I was asked if I have any question and the next thing was their usual "we will get back to u".
If u av interview next week just be yourself, the panel r not witches and wizards they are cool too... shares
Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply)

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.