Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 (141186 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nationwide Graduates Job Recruitment / Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Nigerian Stock Exchange, 8th May, 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MshelB(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Skevin:
Saw this on the Facebook page of Wema Bank; the induction/graduation of the second batch of trainees which held today.

Just saw it on Instagram too. Congratulations to the newest set of purple elite bankers. We're on our way...
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mbukun: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
WEMA bank cry when Is there still a third batch?

ps: no one should tell me to move on.
we die there.

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MshelB(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
mbukun:
WEMA bank cry when Is there still a third batch?

ps: no one should tell me to move on.
we die there.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
MshelB:

Just saw it on Instagram too. Congratulations to the newest set of purple elite bankers. We're on our way...

Bae told me they were given a target of 3million naira each and if they're able to deliver within 2 weeks, they'll be staffed with over 160k net salary and 250k + leave bonus, but those who fail to meet up the target regardless of their induction would be dropped. O'boy i no know say Wema dey pay like that.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Bae told me they were given a target of 3million naira each and if they're able to deliver within 2 weeks, they'll be staffed with over 160k net salary and 250k + leave bonus, but those who fail to meet up the target regardless of their induction would be dropped. O'boy i no know say Wema dey pay like that.
shocked
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by ennyj01(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MshelB(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2019
Good Morning Purple Elite,

Conversion Staff to begin TS in Monday. However, theirs will last only a month as they're already part of the system and have undergone some sort of training before. I'm warming up.

Third batch say hi grin

3 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MshelB(m): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

You neva see anything grin. Pay is 172k and almost 300k for leave allowance. Don't forget 13th month and others such as housing... etc as we go up cool
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
MshelB:

You neva see anything grin. Pay is 172k and almost 300k for leave allowance. Don't forget 13th month and others such as housing... etc as we go up cool

But why was such ridiculous target given ?
I mean : folks from very poor backgrounds who scaled through the training school.
3M is a lot of money. I dey fear self make dem no turn bae to 'money for hand back for ground', all in the name of meeting up a target before confirmation embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 4Jean: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

I mean : folks from very poor backgrounds who scaled through the training school.
3M is a lot of money. I dey fear self make dem no turn bae to 'money for hand back for ground', all in the name of meeting up a target before confirmation embarassed

Make dem deduct the 3M target from the salary na. Seriously it's not gonna be easy to convince people under 2 weeks
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MshelB(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
4Jean:

Make dem deduct the 3M target from the salary na. Seriously it's not gonna be easy to convince people under 2 weeks

It's 3M in deposits. They can't deduct it from your salary
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MshelB(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

That one no consign banks oh. It's about what you can bring to the table
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 4Jean: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2019
MshelB:

It's 3M in deposits. They can't deduct it from your salary

Wait o. I want to understand something. one has to refer people to make deposit to their account or open account and deposit if they don't have account abi. Then the total deposits should at least be up to 3M under 2 weeks period right?

I want to ask again abeg no vex, will they keep asking for this target after you meet the first one,irrespective of your department or its only some certain people that will be required to meet deposit target
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Mikelo93: 11:55am On May 07, 2019
Abeg what's the latest on third batch o
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Damfostopper(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2019
Mikelo93:

Pls send me the GMAT too, kehindemichael17@gmail.com
goodevening .....pls kindly help me with GMAT past question if you have.... thanks....
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Damfostopper(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2019
Mikelo93:

Pls send me the GMAT too, kehindemichael17@gmail.com
goodevening .....pls kindly help me with GMAT past question if you have.... thanks....
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MshelB(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2019
I have good news. ; cool
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 15, 2019
MshelB:
I have good news. ; cool
What's the good news bro?

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MshelB(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2019
Saimeritus:

What's the good news bro?

WEMA IS WITH YOU ALL THE WAY.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by rttarbo6: 9:15am On May 16, 2019
MshelB:

when will TS invite be sent?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 4Jean: 9:21am On May 16, 2019
MshelB:

Please can you break this down. Don't understand. When is the invite dropping
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Kaydk: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
I doubt if there is going to be a third batch. It's taking too long
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Kaydk: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
I think I have an update for you guys

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Barry214: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kaydk:
I doubt if there is going to be a third batch. It's taking too long
what is it?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Barry214: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kaydk:
I think I have an update for you guys
what is it?
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Kaydk: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
This is the update I have... TS for the last batch is still going to hold this year, but it MIGHT be towards the last 2-3 months of this year. They have just finished conversion training for two sets and I think it's overwhelming on them.

Keep looking out for other opportunities. May God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kaydk:
This is the update I have... TS for the last batch is still going to hold this year, but it MIGHT be towards the last 2-3 months of this year. They have just finished conversion training for two sets and I think it's overwhelming on them.

Keep looking out for other opportunities. May God bless our hustle
Wema should carry their wahala and go. I have gotten for First bank and TS starts on the 24th of June.

5 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Kaydk: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations
Saimeritus:

Wema should carry their wahala and go. I have gotten for First bank and TS starts on the 24th of June.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2019
Kaydk:
Congratulations

The funny thing is : they asked those in operations and marketing to go back to their departments with only few privileged to work at Marina.
Babe told me last week and she also said their salary is still between(75-90k) till their confirmation (for those who meet up with the 3M target) in December but they have access to the HMO (medical card) and pension.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Skevin: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
It seems Wema Bank has finally forgotten us o. Why don't they just send the regret mail so we'll know it's completely over.
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Kaydk: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
I guess you can send them a mail instead to request for the status of your application. Then you can know if you can finally move on or have a little hope because it seems this third batch may never even happen
Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 4Jean: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Skevin:
It seems Wema Bank has finally forgotten us o. Why don't they just send the regret mail so we'll know it's completely over.
grin grin
Are you sure they still have the list of this batch to be called

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.