Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

If defecting to APC will solve Ekiti problems, i will gladly join APC and nobody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If defecting to APC will solve Ekiti problems, i will gladly join APC and nobody (792 Views)

Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If defecting to APC will solve Ekiti problems, i will gladly join APC and nobody by Iammercy2018: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2018
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, yesterday reminded the governor-elect, Kayode Fayemi and Ekiti people that he is still in charge of the state until October 16, 2018 and has no problem with the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC).

According to Fayose, i am the only PDP chieftain that has good and close relationship with APC leaders, Politics apart, i never insulted President Buhari. And i will never insult him.

You journalist are always misquoting me, and if defecting to APC will solve Ekiti problems, i will gladly join APC and nobody will stop me, he addaed.

Source: http://www.hinnews.com/politics/if-defecting-to-apc-will-solve-ekiti-problems-i-will-gladly-join-apc-and-nobody-will-stop-me-fayose/
Re: If defecting to APC will solve Ekiti problems, i will gladly join APC and nobody by Minjim: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Fake News

1 Like

Re: If defecting to APC will solve Ekiti problems, i will gladly join APC and nobody by Iammercy2018: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2018
Minjim:
Fake News
grin
Re: If defecting to APC will solve Ekiti problems, i will gladly join APC and nobody by tonio2wo: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
A Yoruba man will always be a Yoruba man! Trust him at your own peril.

(1) (Reply)

Why did Sahara reporters drooped from top 50 websites in Nigeria? / PDP Hosts Welcome Dinner For APC Members Who Defected To Its Umbrella / Kogi Bye-election: Gov Bello Accuses PDP Of Importing Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.