Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' (50573 Views)

APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
POLITICS‘PDP sent me to jail, APC released me’ – Ibori plans defectionPublished on August 31, 2018 By Owen Akenzua

About 7,000 members of the Peoples Democratic party (PDP) in Delta State, including two aides of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, have dumped the party for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.

The decampees, mainly from Oleh community and its environs in Isoko South local government area of the state, defected alongside Mr Lucky Arumare, Special Assistant to the Governor on Youths and Community Development, Mrs. Uyoyou Edhekpo, Special Assistant to the Governor on Women Mobilization.

The based their decision to dump the party on alleged high handedness, and continued imposition of candidates by the leadership of the party, alleging that the PDP as a party portends “evil with fake ideologies”.

At the Oleh primary school ground where the decampees formally announced their exit from the PDP on Thursday evening, they vowed to mobilize against PDP in the state and the local government area, adding that their defection from the PDP was an indication of victory for the APC.

Receiving the defectors, the state chairman of the APC, Prophet Jones Erue boasted that Governor Okowa will be shown the way out during the 2019 general election, alleging that there has been decay in infrastructure, and under development in the state in the past three years.

According to him, “Governor Okowa is serious apology to Delta State. He will be shown the way out from Government House by Delta people through their votes. The people have concluded to enthrone an APC government come 2019 in Delta State. PDP has nothing to offer to the people of Delta State”.

Arumare, former aide to Governor Okowa, who spoke to journalists on behalf of the others, alleged that PDP operates as a “cult group”, adding that members who are not part of the “cult group” were not recognized in the scheme of things.

He said, “We have dumped PDP. We will not go back to the party that operates like a cult group. We were tired and moved into light where we can pursue our political career. We will shock the party come 2019 with our votes. APC has transparent ideologies we will operate with”.

Meanwhile, sources close to Chief James Ibori , a two-time former governor of the state hinted that all was now set for him to dump PDP for APC in the next few days, as a source who did not want to be mentioned in the print, quoted Ibori as saying: “PDP send me to jail, APC released me. We are taking steps very soon”.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/31/pdp-sent-jail-apc-released-ibori-plans-defection/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by madridguy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Delta State going to APC like play like play.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by deboysben(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Op your topic is misleading

Why not say some elements whose has lesser political value want to defect not ibori.

Now some nairaland zombies will grab the heading without going through the main post.

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Meanwhile, sources close to Chief James Ibori , a two-time former governor of the state hinted that all was now set for him to dump PDP for APC in the next few days, as a source who did not want to be mentioned in the print, quoted Ibori as saying: “PDP send me to jail, APC released me. We are taking steps very soon”.

Ibori?!
Never again!
In a sane society this guy will still be in Jail for another 40 years with all the atrocities he commited since Nigeria got her democracy in 1999!
Ibori: Master of Rogues!

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Next2Bezee(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
While we all agree that the ailing jihadist in Aso Rock is, in fact, already lifeless - it is still alarming that this thief, James Ibori, who was publicly shamed and jailed abroad, is not rotting at Kuje prisons.

But, then again, APC - the Lifeless party - is already a safe heaven for thieves like Tinubu and Oshiomole.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Segunade10: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ok
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Segunade10: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
wink
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Kclique: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
True!
APC is really and truly fighting 'kworruption'.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
ok
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by brownrockafela(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
But I still believe he is the best governor Delta state has ever produced

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Loneley: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hahaha, this is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by govwike: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na so, dis one sef dey look for statue...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by BafanaBafana: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Criminal
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by obailala(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
The Odidigboigboi of the world himself about to sign up for APC. Wahala dey oo!! grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Arumare, former aide to Governor Okowa, who spoke to journalists on behalf of the others, alleged that PDP operates as a “cult group”, adding that members who are not part of the “cult group” were not recognized in the scheme of things.
He said, “We have dumped PDP. We will not go back to the party that operates like a cult group. We were tired and moved into light where we can pursue our political career. We will shock the party come 2019 with our votes. APC has transparent ideologies we will operate with”.

Desperate Rogues and prostitutes EVERYWHERE!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by PBundles(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
If Ibori is allowed in the APC camp, then the whole talk about fighting corruption is a hoax. Its like the KKK proclaiming they love black ppl undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by gozzlin: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dingbats! angry
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by khalhokage(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin Don't worry Ibori, you are now a saint, all your crimes and corruptions shall be washed clean in the murky waters of APC.

9 Likes

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Minjim: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
How'd u like Bubu now?
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Trapnews: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
undecided
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Sannisege: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Delta State for APC in 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by dynicks(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
when u hear that ur bae was posted to the same NYSC camp which davido currently is in too nd uv been trying her contact to reach her but she keeps putting your call on hold...........CHAI!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by DEHVEHLOP(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chaiiiiii!!!

Igbo and betrayal... Like sonsomegrigbo said in one of his comments 'JUST GIVE THEM FOOD AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO'

ANYWAY IS PLUS FOR WE FANS OF PMB...

SAI BÀBÁ BEYOND 2019! AMEN!

IGBO AMAKA!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by bewla(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
jeko mo
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by VivaDeAngelo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
And APC canonized you and you became Saint Lifeless Ibori.

5 Likes

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Pidginwhisper: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by willi926(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
if u go u go. PDP will still win delta state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Kingspin(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
One step to avoid EFCC join APC

13 Likes

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Robbin7(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hhmmmm
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by YINKS89(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
its really happening
Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' by beegs(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) / Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children / Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.