Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating (1699 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by aribisala0(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2018
Recently the joker has been running his mouth tryingg to assert some kind of importance that we have never seen before with a party chairman.

A few years ago he had his "Go and die" moment in public wih the Benin woman whom he later gave tea to drnk.

We in typical Nigerian fashion were prepared to forgive but he cannot let us forget.

He has something to say everyday now as if he is trying to prove his importane to someone.

He has taken on Ngige quite publicly in an unseemly exchange about his ministerial functions even threatening to suspend or eject him from the party.

The former "labour" activist and "COMRADE" has now taken to high society living and the fine things of llife like a duck to water.
He has now threatened to take "revenge" on Okowa for using the resources of Delta to battle his candidate Obaseki.

He was quoted as intending to repay Okowa this time using the Federal Might.
I think he is an annoying little baboon

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by Oritzy: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2018
I Agree

If you agree also park here

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by bestviewer: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2018
Ngeneukwenu
Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by jaykaylegend(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2018
You're the only one.
Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by TimFisher2: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2018
grin

That is a rant of a drowning man!

what do you expect?

8 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by Herdsmen: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2018
By this time next year..the Midget will be seeking asylum.. somewhere in Sudan.

He's allow to run mouth careless..only for a time.

Na butterfly wey think himself bird.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by HisSexcellency(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2018
On the contrary, i find him fascinating grin
He was brought in to spice up the party that was on the verge of collapse.
So, with the right spice you make a good meal but a bad spice makes a bad meal.
Allow the party to have a taste of what Oshiomhole is cooking before we judge him

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by Fearlez: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2018
Oshiomole is arguably the only living human uglier than a monkey with an unfortunate bonus of being a dwarf, looking tattered and grotesque that no smile can soften his hideous facial expressions marked with contour of unfathomable human sadness .

How a party chairman will break protocol repeatedly to speak directly to the opposition and appointed members of his own government is alarming.

His job is to harmonize the internal workings of the APC not to challenge the PDP or APC ministers.

I doubt there will ever be a darker moment in Nigeria's political history than what the APC has brought us into.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by KenOne: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2018
We've had such a party chairman before that believes power must be taken away from governors and what ever thing he says is final, i mean Bamanga Tukur of PDP but he didn't last because the governors ganged up against him and got him removed.

Back to Oshiomhole i quite agree with those that believed that Oshiomhole wouldn't make a good chairman because of his hard line approach to issues that requires diplomacy. As we speak he's fueling a crisis in Delta and Imo APC.

Oshiomhole picking and threatening Ngige is a wrong one, to him he's paying back Ngige for not have supported his chairmanship candidature, but he doesn't know that he's picking on all other ministers.

His decision to adopt direct primary in Osun and other subsequent elections without consulting the governors even when they're against it will spell a doom for him. The governors might manage him and swallow everything from him until after 2019 general election in other not to cause much more problem, then pass a vote of no confidence on him and force him to resign.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by aribisala0(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Oshiomhole is Tinubu's boy

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by ZorGBUooeh: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Fearlez:
Oshiomole is arguably the only living human uglier than a monkey with an unfortunate bonus of being a dwarf, looking tattered and grotesque that no smile can soften his hideous facial expressions marked with contour of unfathomable human sadness .

How a party chairman will break protocol repeatedly to speak directly to the opposition and appointed members of his own government is alarming.

His job is to harmonize the internal workings of the APC not to challenge the PDP or APC ministers.

I doubt there will ever be a darker moment in Nigeria's political history than what the APC has brought us into.
HAHAHAHA! LOls @ facial expression marked with contour of unfathomable human sadness...yu wiked

Oshio is working...Am happy for him.Pls leave him to focus on the good job of destroying apc biko.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by brodalikeme(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2018
You not the only one. He should be an errand boy not someone in the position of leadership. His a ticking bomb, an embarrassment waiting to happen. He will just shit with his mouth, and the stench will chase people away.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by exposition: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2018
I actually thought I was the only one!

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by yungpowers(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
You mean the imp, sorry the midget?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by alezzy13: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lol! I think say no only me.

However I don't think it's an accident that midget is more or less the antithesis of his predecessor. While Oyegun was soft-spoken, diplomatic, reserved, Osiobaba is loud, unyielding, abrasive, and yes, controversial. I was in Benin during part of his tenure and not really surprised with his antics. That's just him.

Yes he tried infrastructure -wise in the state but him wahala too much.

Like others have rightly noted, I really don't see him lasting too long in that seat. Barely a month into his tenure he's already picking fights left right center. It's won't be long before a theres a gang up against him.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by Akanapiaigwe: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
i stand with Oshiomole grin

cc
ngeneukwenu cilicmarin

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by dnawah(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oritzy:
I Agree

If you agree also park here
No let me move front small in case they send DSS

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by Oritzy: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
dnawah:
No let me move front small in case they send DSS
hahahaha
Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by e7ejinima: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
No!

Breaking News ----
"Oshiomole is badluck to our party, APC. It's on record that I never supported his nomination"-Rotimi Amaechi.

"Our party APC is not Oshiomole's father's property"-Chris Ngige.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by airsaylongcon: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
What was the nickname that was given to Mu'azu when he became PDP Chairman. Game changer right? Oshiomole is the game changer for APC. And I don't use game changer with positive connotations here
Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by ChangetheChange: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin grin grin
Oshiomole should remain as APC Chairman, he will help us bury APC.
Oshiomole must not be removed
Oshiomole carry go Chairman Sir.

Re: Am I The Only One That Finds Oshiomole Irritating by aribisala0(m): 6:34am On Jul 27, 2018
Kclique:
Mad ugly man.
Before, it was "go and die" you said to a poor woman.

I wonder if your party did not consider your antecedent before making you the party chairman.

Within one month of your reign, the party is in so much crises.
There is even a running battle with the Presidency, Ministers (Ngige, Ameachi, etc).

Anyways, keep acting the script of your sponsor, the white lady wife.
na she send am

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Igbos Please Forget About The Presidency. / Ambode's JAMB Form Showing His State Of Origin / See How Gbemi Saraki Tackles His Brother, Bukola At Their Family Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.