Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers (9343 Views)

Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London / Airfares Drop As Foreign Carriers Unblock Low-priced Tickets / Channels TV Report On Public Servants Must Fly Nigeria Air Is Wrong - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by lexy2014: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Olunatope:
That's the best way.. Patronize naija to grow Naija!
did d president patronise naija hospitals when he was sick? They should lead by example
Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by emmylight4u: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2018
.....Monkey de market them the price the lap.....where the plane de?
Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by e7ejinima: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2018
Nigerians saw GEJ and called his govt clueless. God punished us with PMB for not knowing what clueless means.

Next time, pls be wary of what you dish out.
Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by tonyzeal(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2018
Just like describing the way you will drive your dads car whrn he hasn't even bought the car and he hits you telling you that you wanna spoil his car.

Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by nwakibie3(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2018
And they went abroad to design that yeye logo
Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by plaetton: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2018
The opposite should be the case.
The last thing this air Nigeria needs is to be infested with public servants.
Government agencies are very notorious for unpaid bills and accumulating huge debts. Just ask the now defunct Nepa and Nitel.
Soon after, the airline would become something arik, where everyone knows someone who can get them free tickets.

What I do find funny is that a government directive has been issued for public servants to patronize a yet to be operational airline, but no federal directive has been issued to patronize Innoson vehicles, fully made in Nigeria vehicles, that can not only create direct and indirect employment to tens of thousands, but can be potentially exported to neighboring countries.

1 Like

Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by OhiOfIhima: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Oseeeee.... They must to shatter by force

Hehehe... Them go shatter oo if they refused to charter! Linguistic prof.. Akoro
Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by Rindo69: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nigerian Public servants waiting to board Nigeria Air...

Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by yudee233: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
If only this act will be extended to health and Education sector.....
Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by Horus(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by maxzzo1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
Na der d airline go die again....cos it will be free for den n der family n gal frnds.
Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by patrickcollins: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
They should equally be compelled to patronise government owned learning institutions, hospitals, etc.

1 Like

Re: Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers by springtech(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oga goan sit down for one corner.

I hope this law applies to you too.

I will only take you serious when i see you and your colleagues flying the Nigeria Air.

Remember 2019 is by the corner.
Ayam ready with my PVC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Quality Gold In Lagos Or Naija / Coming To Luxembourg / Five Places To Visit During Xmas In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.