Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video (33044 Views)

Boko Haram: Abubakar Sarki, Others Neutralised In Battle With Troops In Sambisa / Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Pissful people
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Amuluonyenaego: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
It will be remembered in prayers... mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by simplesearch: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
This Al-majiri Boy won't live and let others live, and his gullible followers will still carry out his bidding.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Sisqoman(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Chai, see pink lips
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Dbboy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Now that abubakar shekau has seen buharis position is threatend he is now staging a come back. It goes to prove that buhari is resposible for boko haram.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Is this not same shekau that the APC claimed they had killed 5 times? grin o ga oo
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
liar Mohammed and sai Babar banters over to you tongue
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by salaboiz(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
bugidon:
Buhari is feeding these boys well, see as shekau don fresh grin

Buhari is bokoharam and bokoharam is Buhari cheesy
i swear the guy don fresh. Judgement day go make sense
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by HomeOfMe(f): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
Litmus:
Control borders you tame Bokoharam; military train to ensure that when next Bokoharam attacks, none of them "escape with bullet shot wounds", and Bokoharam ends.

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia, home of terrorism, is now letting women drive, young people listen to Western music and go to clubs and cinemas. So what is Bokoharm fighting for? They are now the outfit that killed harder than the bereaved.
The bottomline is,our politicians are behind these people,both shecow,herdsmen etc using it to fight and threaten themselves and Nigerians. When pdp was majority in 2015,shecow was used to make the country ungovernable. When apc became majority,it was herdsmen disturbing. Now that pdp seems to have become majority in the national assembly-I'm not sure,shecow has announced himself again. This is just my observation,I may be wrong.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Lorenzop: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
vedaxcool:

Ignoramus without shame.
He is very right...check Saudi very well which is the home of Islam....sorry you are the ignoramus

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
vedaxcool:

Ignoramus without shame.
Boko haram spotted

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by GOFRONT(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
shocked

This man shekau never release Leah sharibu?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by ifymadu: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Koran/quran in one hand, AK47 in the other. What a decease to mankind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by vedaxcool(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
[s]
Lorenzop:

He is very right...check Saudi very well which is the home of Islam....sorry you are the ignoramus
[/s]

Use your puny brain and ask why every other Muslim country allowed women to drive... It is a waste reasoning with bigots.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by vedaxcool(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Boko haram spotted
. Thinking haram spotted
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Biggybambam2: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
APC is now losing and this dog is making noise again.

Agent of APC

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Biggybambam2: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
APC is now losing and this dog is making noise again.

Agent of APC

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by eagleeye2: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oga, Boko please 'Political transfer' (AKA... Defection) is trending right now. No distraction at the moment.
Wait for your turn.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by perdollar(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Islam WL say to u peace wt their tongue on their cheek. hypocrites, from paedophile mohd to mohd buhari

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by XaviDayo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
The dude looks unwell. All the while they thought he was dead...the dude was busy recuperating from the shells rained on his aboard.

Really wish christains and moslems can lI've in different worlds. All these wahala go stop hopefully.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by emmykey0128(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please this guy no dey die ni? The major reason a lot of people voted Jonathan out was because of security and corruption thinking buhari will fix it, but too bad corruption and lack of security is still exist in fact it getting worse by the day, where is $1b dollars released for insecurity from the excess crude oil account? Yet securing life and property which is the number priority of a responsible government as not improve at all under this God forsaken administration after billions of dollars spent, Its high time I apologize to all my friends and family, most especially my ex gf that I left all because I was campaigning for buhari, I hope she forgives me, I think its High time I go back to my source just like ortom, kwankaso dino and the rest senators I hope I will be accepted back.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by justtoodark: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
sahara tv is so useless....they cant even translate....

why show us a video that we dont even understand a word.....??....

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by naijacentric(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
conductor110:
I laugh when Dullgerians say their Shithole will be better someday. grin When will you kill the different factions of Boko Haram and ISIS, and tackle Fulani herdsmen terrorists, tackle unemployment, tackle corruption, nepotism, indiscriminate killings, police brutality, tribalism, kidnapping, armed robbery, vote buying, violence, bad roads, little to zero electricity and the endless problems plaguing this Zoo?

Divide this Shithole let Northerners bomb themselves into extinction while Igbos and other people develop their own respective countries.

At all at all, they should merge Northerners with their yoromoozlem perpetual slaves so that they can live together happily ever after. cheesy cheesy
mumu
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by EmekaBlue(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
shekau is alive
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Trexnemesis(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
vedaxcool:

Ignoramus without shame.

But he said the truth! What did he say that was not true. Super ignoramus like you. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Masama: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Thunder fire you shekau
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Jabioro: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
LiveMayhem,the lslamadia @ home should come defend the purity..
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by phase1: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Shekau the terrorist that helped buharin win elections. He has now come to help him again.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by chiedozie198100: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
any time something bad happens to APC this clown go release new single. hmmm......

are you thinking what i am thinking?
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by bdauran: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
bugidon:
Buhari is feeding these boys well, see as shekau don fresh grin

Buhari is bokoharam and bokoharam is Buhari cheesy
Can you do something about it?
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
"Quran 8:65" O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight...

Quran 9:14  "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people

“And (as for) those who strive
hard for Us, We will most certainly guide them
onto Our ways”. (Quran 29:69).
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Dpharisee: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin grin grin The idiot is fighting 'infidels' with weapons made by infidels because his own version of 'Allah' cannot produce anything, is weak and cannot fight for himself.
He is not speaking to real Muslims but to his fellow idol worshippers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes / Photo Of A Consultant Shot By Police In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.