Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video (33042 Views)

Boko Haram: Abubakar Sarki, Others Neutralised In Battle With Troops In Sambisa / Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by InHim4Him(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
We know who is "losing ground" in the present political field of Nigeria. Since the grand patron's political position is threatened, the army of destabilization is being summoned. So, Nigerians, get ready for chapter two.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by mudiana(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
because Buhari is feeling the heat already, he went to get his boy to make a special announcement. U do well oh! Mr Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by africanusvu(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Wat anoys me most is that while Muslims ar there and here killing and restrategising on how to wipe off Christianity in Nigeria.so called Christian youths ar here mastubating the social media.making jokes on serious issues.playing the give the other cheek.Being so weak to fight.fighting each other.their pastors dining and living in luxury.no body seems to have notice that jihad is here.where ar u followers of Christ?for how long shld we run away from killing while being kill by Mohammedans?wake up Christians the war have began.fight or die like a fowl
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by tejiritex(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
They have come again. Baba boys. If u like bomb the whole Nigeria. We go still vote out APC.

Fear tactics used by APC

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Ay2win17(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by FarahAideed: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
bugidon:
Buhari is feeding these boys well, see as shekau don fresh grin

Buhari is bokoharam and bokoharam is Buhari cheesy

I swear I noticed that too
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by great664(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
Keep sending Christian and Eastern Soldier to continue dying In North East and send Muslim/Northen soldiers to continue killing the Easterners. Just one day, they will have no other option than to fight back.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by drakeli: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
AmiciLord:
This guy is not looking healthy as he used to be. I think he is sick.

Islam the religion of peace indeed. I can see how peaceful the religion is all over the world. Una weldon oh
But dem say the guy na Christian him be. No be Muslim. grin
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Jyah04: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
The only solution to the Nigerian's problem is restructuring into regions.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by enshi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Buhari ur boy Shekerau don show

APC ur Sambisa Branch Chairman has spoken

God bless you... You really are current.. Those men are the bad eggs in the Nigeria youths of today..
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by buchilino(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Buhari ur boy Shekerau don show
APC ur Sambisa Branch Chairman has spoken
FUNNY I DIDN'T C ANY HAUSA NAME ON DAT LIST.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by ollah2: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Who punched him on his lips or is he using pink lips too? Shekau sef wan fine for the videos. Chai!!

Man with 30 lives. Cat sef is jealous of him
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by ollah2: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
africanusvu:
Wat anoys me most is that while Muslims ar there and here killing and restrategising on how to wipe off Christianity in Nigeria.so called Christian youths ar here mastubating the social media.making jokes on serious issues.playing the give the other cheek.Being so weak to fight.fighting each other.their pastors dining and living in luxury.no body seems to have notice that jihad is here.where ar u followers of Christ?for how long shld we run away from killing while being kill by Mohammedans?wake up Christians the war have began.fight or die like a fowl

If Muslims are strategising to wipe off Christianity in Nigeria then you should be dead
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Buffalowings3(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
vedaxcool:

Ignoramus without shame.

undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Buffalowings3(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
ollah2:
Who punched him on his lips or is he using pink lips too? Shekau sef wan fine for the videos. Chai!!

Man with 30 lives. Cat sef is jealous of him
grin
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Unrated900(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
Quote me wrong I hate Muslims because they are always fighting war,our own lord didn’t teach us to fight and kill people,but taught us to love one another but the other religion chai it’s all about war war war war war and hatred and killings,fucking religion.mtchewwwwwwww

No be me type this oooooo
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by ollah2: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Unrated900:
Quote me wrong I hate Muslims because they are always fighting war,our own lord didn’t teach us to fight and kill people,but taught us to love one another but the other religion chai it’s all about war war war war war and hatred and killings,fucking religion.mtchewwwwwwww

You own lord?? Didn't Christians create wars ? Didn't Christians create Iraq war? Didn't they ruin Libya? Didn't why ruin Afganistan and Syria? Perhaps Muslims should also use those reasons to type your bigoted and hypocritical comment that they are Christians
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Flexherbal:
So, this man is still alive!
I just TIRE for NIGERIAN ARMY, this clearly shows that they are compromised already.
They have insiders who partake in such.

What will it take them to take down a guy that reveals himself regularly....??
Is it that there is no INFORMATION GATHERING or what...??

NIGERIA as a country is not bigger than TEXAS...
So what’s all this rubbish...??
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by shineeye1: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
EVILFOREST:

I just TIRE for NIGERIAN ARMY, this clearly shows that they are compromised already.
They have insiders who partake in such.

What will it take them to take down a guy that reveals himself regularly....??
Is it that there is no INFORMATION GATHERING or what...??

NIGERIA as a country is not bigger than TEXAS...
So what’s all this rubbish...??

You are still reckoning with a Nigeria Army? Wake up brother! An Army that had its Post of almost a thousand troops overrun and wiped out in the battle front by one attack of a ragtag boko army! A sovereign army that cannot detect the advance of convoys of enemy troop from miles away and repel their advance! An Army that keeps being caught off guard at the battle front!
Let us face it!
The Army is a broken force , hostile only to harmless, armless and innocent law abiding citizens
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by QualityHealthCa: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
SawOnPedia:
Shekau's only campaign since beginning of time is to kill infidel to purify the land and he's succeeding; he takes his priority serious more than the FG.

He should stop killing innocent people and face the FG of NG the real infidel, they lied publicly that you have been technically defeated.

I stand with Shekau.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by bigdoo: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Boko Haram is just a scam created to siphon Nigeria's money.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by newdawn2017(f): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
ominilongest:
Even shekau get pink lips grin
Dis becos he feed well on nutritious meals.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by oddy17: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
I can see u ar a fool, in which Quran did u see all those. Almighty Allah forbade us fom killing a soul. Even, if u mistakenly kill a soul, dia is a penalty for it not to talk of intentional killing. Guy, wise up. Do u want to be a fool all through ur life ni?
SheikhMuniru:
 "Quran 8:65" O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight...

Quran 9:14  "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people

“And (as for) those who strive
hard for Us, We will most certainly guide them
onto Our ways”. (Quran 29:69).
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by shineeye1: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

I stand with Shekau.

If you want to dance on the graves of the innocent, then be ready to dance the naked dance of foools..
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by shineeye1: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
oddy17:
I can see u ar a fool, in which Quran did u see all those. Almighty Allah forbade us fom killing a soul. Even, if u mistakenly kill a soul, dia is a penalty for it not to talk of intentional killing. Guy, wise up. Do u want to be a fool all through ur life ni?

Which Quran is the real one? Your own or that of Shekau?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by QualityHealthCa: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
shineeye1:

[s]If you want to dance on the graves of the innocent, then be ready to dance the naked dance of foools..[/s]

Gibberish
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by africanusvu(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
ollah2:

If Muslims are strategising to wipe off Christianity in Nigeria then you should be dead
.It will soon happen I promise you.mohamedians can av d desert not d ocean.soon Islam will be a story.all Nigerians arnt as weak and coward as Benue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by oddy17: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Some people are just slowpoke. Do u av to talk negatively about Islam? Dat is blasphemy. Almighty Allah is against killing a fellow human being. U people, please be wise up. Islam is against killing of fellow human being. U people should please stop saying negative about Islam and our noble Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). Bad-mouthing Islam and prophet Muhammad is like inviting the wrath of Almighty Allah.
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by oddy17: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
shineeye1:

Which Quran is the real one? Your own or that of Shekau?
Can't u use ur innovative? I'm very sure u av muslims as a friend. Has he ever make any attempt to take ur life without any genuind reasons.
Those terrorists are politically motivated. Dey didn't follow d teaching of d Quran.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by oddy17: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Unrated900:

I can see u ar a big fool
Re: Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video by ollah2: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
africanusvu:
.It will soon happen I promise you.mohamedians can av d desert not d ocean.soon Islam will be a story.all Nigerians arnt as weak and coward as Benue

You are writing emotional nonsense, I simply asked a question proceed to the answers with facts not emotions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi / Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.