Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,013 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) (2096 Views)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) by made4naijamusic: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2018
Miss Sahhara shared these photos of her seemingly wider and fuller behind on Instagram story, suggesting that she may have gone under the knife.

more photos HERE
source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/miss-sahhara-get-her-butt-enlarged-check-out-her-new-body-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
shocked

No matter Cosmetic surgery, female hormonal pills you can take you will always have that masculine instinct and you will never menstruate.

In this ages to know that woman is really born female, you just have to check her if her

_clitoris is intact and her labia are really the real structure
_She don't have chest hair
_Absence of broad shoulder
_A real menstruation, and not camouflaged blood
_Absence of masculine strength :not the one that will outperform me in day to day activities

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
undecided ATLEAST THIS transgendered LOOKS BETTER AND MORE PRESENTABLE THAN BOBRISKY.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Improper fraction!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) by mumureloaded(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
no comments
Re: Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) by Nickijoy(f): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) by youngberry001(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oboy butty loaded shocked

my God forgive my eyes!!
Re: Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) by czarina(f): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Banging body cheesy Smashers will still smash cool

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
I feel sorry for men cheesy
Re: Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) by Bossontop(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
angry angry angry
Re: Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) by OneCorner: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
czarina:
Banging body cheesy Smashers will still smash cool

Why won’t we smash?
Are we mad?

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Get Her Butt Enlarged? Check Out Her New Body! (photos) by czarina(f): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
OneCorner:

Why won’t we smash?
Are we mad?
well, off you go! Smash away my good man! smiley

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Widow Photoshops Late Husband In Maternity Shoot To Show He Will Always Be With / Adesua Etomi Looks Like A Boss Lady As She Steps Out In Style / Tolani - Bamilo Ft. Reekado Banks (lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.