Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode (20456 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by Fhemmmy: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Impeach him on the account of what?
What has the dude contributed to the success of the democracy of the nation?
Please note, i am not for Buhari at all, because he has nothing to offer the nation but what has all these noise makers has to offer too than the interest of their pocket and just being relevant with noises

1 Like

Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nice we've had enough of him mumu buhari
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by ejimatic: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
As we impeached obasanjo when he spent wasted years as the president........? You are a big fool... Buhari will use his 8 years completely. he is using the North tenure...
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by edibobo: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Don't worry he will impeach himself
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by beegodson: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
impeach you say..... kayode is no one to talk.... impeaching the incumbent president is impossible, no one is going to back you up on this Mr Kayode.. Nigerians are strongly in support of Mr President...He is going no where, we support this administration...the earlier these people realize that cheap talks hold no waters the better. Nigerians support positivism, a man of integrity who has the interest of the country at heart.. We choose PMB for President come 2019.
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by Coolgent(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
Sai Kaka grin
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by famosh: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
frowland:
If you are sure to defeat him come 2019, why taking the impossible move called impeachment?
Impossible because you can NEVER get 2/3 in ALL 36 state house of assembly. That's practically IMPOSSIBLE.

Secondly, why did the senators run away till Sept 25, if they really want to impeach him?
Only certain people will take you serious sha.
Baba, you don't need to bother about enlightening the extremely unintelligent & deluded IPIGs & Jonathan sycophants here! Leave them to enjoy their delusion!

1 Like

Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by nextstep(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
No need to waste time and effort impeaching. This will only cause more problems as his core supporters from the North will increase their killings and other terrorist acts in anger. Let him be embarrassed at the polls next year, let him feel the pain of being voted out by the North too, so we can put the myth of Buhari to rest at last.

1 Like

Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Is it not against demoncracy, setting us backward to plan to impeach an overwhelmingly elected president.pdp is not even a majority,2 seat vacant which will surely b filled by APC.more over majority of those who foolishly decamped will not make it back to d NASS.
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by greggng: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
I hope dss is watching this man called fan I kayode. His statement is inciting and calling for the removal of a sitting president is reasonable...he should be arrested now. Enough of his rascality. ..At least fayose is no longer disturbing our peace with his senseless talks

1 Like

Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by godliman: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
frowland:
If you are sure to defeat him come 2019, why taking the impossible move called impeachment?
Impossible because you can NEVER get 2/3 in ALL 36 state house of assembly. That's practically IMPOSSIBLE.

Secondly, why did the senators run away till Sept. 25 if they really want to impeach him?
Only certain people will take you serious sha.
I dont think the law requires 2/3 in all 36 states houses of assembly, that one is for constitutional amendment not impeachment.
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by biggy26: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
4601CE:
In your dreams.
So APC can't built common road? Na wa o.
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by frowland(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
godliman:

I dont think the law requires 2/3 in all 36 states houses of assembly, that one is for constitutional amendment not impeachment.

That's also applicable to impeaching the president. It was what the military left in the 1999 constitution that made impeachment of the president impossible task.
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by Tampa6246(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Which Masses?
NiajaXionist:
Today i believed this man is very stupid. He thought it's a play to impeach a sitting president. President like PMB that has the majority of the masses behind him
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by Tampa6246(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Speaking for your village people and your family is not the whole Nigeria pls...don't go about arguing and saying false things. There's nothing as Nigerians are strongly behind him except you have become the peoples voice which you not
beegodson:
impeach you say..... kayode is no one to talk.... impeaching the incumbent president is impossible, no one is going to back you up on this Mr Kayode.. Nigerians are strongly in support of Mr President...He is going no where, we support this administration...the earlier these people realize that cheap talks hold no waters the better. Nigerians support positivism, a man of integrity who has the interest of the country at heart.. We choose PMB for President come 2019.
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by Belluchii: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Fani will never see anything good in this Buhari led administration, this is because he has hatred for this government from the onset. If the PDP is sure of defeating the president come 2019, why moving for impeachment, He should understand that cheap talks hold no waters. Nigerians support positivism and that is what the Buhari led administration stands for, a man of integrity who has the interest of the country at heart will surely come out victorious after the Election. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Why has this vampire not been jail na!he collected #780m from dasuki,money that can build 100 clinics to saves lives.
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
NiajaXionist:

You guys are just ranting shits on the internets. We see you as entertainers & nothing more. Keep it up dudes
I see gambaris don't bleed ehkwa or if your madness start will it take it down to east or west hope you know that madness will start and end in the north ..... do you know the feeling of every northerner when ever he or she crosses Onitsha head bridge ? he/she know the possibility of loosing his life is 100% so aboki you won't try shit and no one has monopoly of violent
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by Ihateyoumod: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari is my president any day any time, 2019 we go know...........pmb till 2023....keep fighting corruption. Real and neutral Nigerians know tht there must be something ur doing right thts driving well known looters away
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
NiajaXionist:

You guys are just ranting shits on the internets. We see you as entertainers & nothing more. Keep it up dudes
I see gambaris don't bleed ehkwa or if your madness start will it take it down to east or west hope you know that madness will start and end in the north ..... do you know the feeling of every northerner when ever he or she crosses Onitsha head bridge ? he/she know the possibility of loosing his life is 100% so aboki you won't try shit and no one has monopoly of violent ....
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
billyG:
Why has this vampire not been jail na!he collected #780m from dasuki,money that can build 100 clinics to saves lives.
250 million naira grass cutting money can as well take care of your village and local government
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
250 million naira grass cutting money can as well take care of your village and local government
He!he!!Vampire's brother spotted. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
billyG:

He!he!!Vampire's brother spotted. grin grin grin grin grin grin
smiggle brother sighted
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by whoareyou0994: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
The Senate should start impeachment process now that buhari cows are sleeping ooo.if they wake up now senate house go turn to duara overnight.
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by windwayltd: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
SOCIAL MEDIA HATE AND NOISE MAKING cheesy grin angry wink HEY YOU FFK . EVEN WITH opposition controling the majority in the house the can not dare to Impeach PMB. And If one morning Nigerians wake up to hear that PMBuhari is impeached hmmcheesy grin I Laugh first and i humbly rest my case about the follow up consequences shocked shocked cheesy LET ME REMIND YOU ONCE AGAIN YOU FFK THAT THIS----IS-----BUHARI

Remember this is not Goodluck Jonathan and this not Obj. Why calling for his impeachment?? If Nigerians hate him allow Nigerians to vote him out Simple the 2019 is just there were did he infringe the law?? even Donald Trump will win again Soooo.

THIS IS BUHARI don't get it twisted.

NOW Get this information Right into your Head; That the 2019 Election is just about 3 Zones alone out of 6 Zones in Nigeria forget PDP , no augment about that. APC Have already won convincingly in 3 Zone confirmed by world leading political analysts Which PDP knows already and that is there headache. Even your El zazaki followers will still vote Baba buhari despite your face book and whats app fake news, if not baba Buhari who do you think they trust to vote forDo You think its about Political fake promises of releasing him will make them vote for who?? grin cheesy.

So Buhari is still in comfort Zone and these events are all just normal political anxieties leading to an election. And as time goes on another Zone is about to fall yakataaaa for APC again making the 4th confirmed Zones in APC pocket out of six. And about 20 Governors are still in full control of there states to follow up Buhari winning team.

Am not a member of APC but its crystal clear like that of Ekiti state were PDP hard all for there good to hold on as Lagos have been when PDP was in power But they failed.

I now ask, is it a whole Heavy weight personality like M. Buhari who commands stones in the North to get Up and move with out any external force you and your PDP Senators want to PANIC again now he is in powerhmm

As I said before P.MBuhari is not GoodlucK Jonathan and can never be GEJ. Its A war to save the sole of Nigeria from people you may never know and they tried to stop M. Buhari and his God said NO and Today M. Buhari is on the wheel lets see what his God have for us all.

Thank me after 2019 election and stop the social Media hate and Noise. So the truth is that Were is PDP it is only in south south south east Only.The fact is there is No PDP in the North Against Buhari All is political anxiety to election on the political life of some politicians.
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari don't mind them. They are all furious because you have blocked their looting channels.

Buhari don't worry they can't impeach you. Just do the needful and re strategize so you can win the election.

Buhari I hope you have seen the snakes in your party. More snake will still emerge. Be careful o.

Baba no dey drop. And Baba no drop kobo.
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari don't mind them. They are all furious because you have blocked their looting channels.

Buhari don't worry they can't impeach you. Just do the needful and re strategize so you can win the election.

Buhari I hope you have seen the snakes in your party. More snake will still emerge. Be careful o.

Baba no dey drop. And Baba no drop kobo
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by Sleekfingers: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
whoareyou0994:
The Senate should start impeachment process now that buhari cows are sleeping ooo.if they wake up now senate house go turn to duara overnight.

Baba no dey drop. And Baba no drop kobo
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by rajiraymond(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Pcstradamus:
Instead of him to rule again, we divide the country.. Those of you who are his supporters can start exporting cow to pay salaries.. Anumpam

What are you waiting for? I think the country is your father's properties go ahead and share it.
Because there's no Nigeria before the crude oil was discovered.
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by ORACULUM(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
...and turn their wisdom into foolishness
chidima2019:
Following the defection of fifteen senators of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the opposition Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has said that it is time to impeach Buhari.

Fani-Kayode in a series tweet welcomed the defection of the Senators and the House Representative members said

More details at http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/it-is-time-to-impeach-buhari-fani-kayode.html
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by WATCHOVER(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
NiajaXionist:
Today i believed this man is very stupid. He thought it's a play to impeach a sitting president. President like PMB that has the majority of the masses behind him
Stop giving yourself false hope
Re: It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode by Felixv: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
ofuonyebi:

So, it true that corrupt elements in Nigeria has no shame....that's why people like ffk can still be opening his dirty mouth against

Leaders whose record are corruption free..Tufiakwa!

They have no shame. And the real Dullards are those supporting them.

FFK has a big mouth and he has always sprewed rubbish from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Lawyers Boycott Supreme Court / Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA / Tinubu Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria — South-West Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.