Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA (20407 Views)

APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee / Labour Party National Chairman Dissolves Rivers LP Excos For Anti-Party / Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by igwe699(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2020

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has with immediate effect dissolved the Rivers State Taskforce.

According to Wike, the Special Assistant (SA) to the Governor in charge of the Task Force, Mr Bright Amaewhul, has also been relieved of his appointment.

He, however, did not give the reason for Amaewhul’s sacking.

“The Rivers State Taskforce on Illegal Street Trading and Motor Parks has been dissolved with immediate effect,” Wike tweeted.

“Consequently, the Special Assistant to the Governor in charge of the Task Force, Mr. Bright Amaewhule has been relieved of his appointment.”

The Statement full reads:

His Excellency, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, Governor of Rivers State has approved the dissolution of the State Taskforce on Illegal Street Trading and Motor Parks with immediate effect.

Consequently, the Special Assistant to the Governor in charge of the Task Force, Mr. Bright Amaewhule has been relieved of his appointment.

Members of the Taskforce are hereby directed to return the operational vehicles and Identity Cards of the body to the Office of the Secretary to State Government not later than 4p.m tomorrow, Wednesday, August 12, 2020.

They will be paid their salaries as they return the vehicles and Identity Cards.

Government will reconstitute the Taskforce after proper orientation and training .
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/08/11/wike-dissolves-rivers-taskforce-on-illegal-trading-motor-parks-sacks-sa/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Pierocash(m): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Amaehule and his over working Boy's

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by igwe699(m): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
The boys no deh gree at all
Pierocash:
Amaehule and his over working Boy's

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Gaddafi1: 2:47am On Aug 12, 2020
So sure that this task force will not last long since they comprises of political thugs and ex convicts. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by FamousMonk: 6:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Many government agencies need to be dissolved.
Many,including SARS.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by mayklef(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Wike My Man....the destroyer of APC in rivers stare and beyond
Amechi's nightmare
the ever working Governor

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by MostImportant(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2020
OK. Nice decision. It will relieve suffering and extortion from poor masses.

Meanwhile, good morning to you all. Please those in digital marketing, recommend any good and reliable individual/firm for me for the training. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by adioolayi(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2020
When you are too power drunk and busy oppressing the poor, your cup go full one day.

Well done Governor Wike..... Majority of task force in Nigeria truly Overdo...They lack empathy, they have forgotten where they also came from.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Changethechain: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Wetin I Dey see this Taskforce do for port harcourt weak me die

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Zetty177x: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2020
A no nonsense Governor. That's how things should be done

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by AuthorityStyle: 6:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Wike grin

Get nice back pocket wallets delivered to you, click the link to view more

https://www.nairaland.com/6011544/quality-chain-leather-watches

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by JeffreyD1(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Nonso92(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Let them come and dissolve the task force in Lagos, they're too much

3 Likes

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by adebayo201: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Good decision Mr Wike.

Why am I always reading his name as Wick??
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by BlowYourMind: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2020
He has done well by listening to the people and disbanding exploitative mercenary

11 Likes

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Tboysalau(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Nowadays corruption kon be like MTN
Everywhere you go
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Wonderboy1(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by westlius(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Good job Mr Wike those guy are so heartless

13 Likes

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by oluadex99(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Okk
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by gryhusky(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Welcome development

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Djyucee1(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2020
I support the governor in this. We are our own problem. When an avenue is created for the right purpose, some idiots hijack it for illegal and stupid purposes. If quality education and job opportunities were available, things ll be better.

15 Likes

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Youngbucks58(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Task force in pH worse pass bolo for north oo �

4 Likes

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Woke too dey show himself
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by deepwater(f): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2020
A person who listens to the poor masses carefully and act as they wish is indeed a true leader.

There is no point adding sugar to poverty. Just through the tea away

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Beno3: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2020
I can't still believe that WIKE took this step . Till I go out today and confirm because the crying and tears of the market women, the taxi drivers, the petty traders, people who have no means of survival are going through in the hands of these conscienceless hardened criminals recruited as task force , my people you will join in the tears shedding.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by duchessvikki0(f): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2020
This is good news. The Nigerian taskforce is a menace to society.

Motorists can relate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Officialpyper(m): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2020
MostImportant:
OK. Nice decision. It will relieve suffering and extortion from poor masses.

Meanwhile, good morning to you all. Please those in digital marketing, recommend any good and reliable individual/firm for me for the training. Thanks.
How can I contact you?
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Good! Just watch as Ahamehule joins APC to fight Wike and call him a theif! cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Amumaigwe: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2020
adioolayi:
When you are too power drunk and busy oppressing the poor, your cup go full one day.

Well done Governor Wike..... Majority of task force in Nigeria truly Overdo...They lack empathy, they have forgotten where they also came from.

You are very correct. I beheld them in horror one day destroying people's source of honest livelihood and I couldn't help confronting the idiots. Even the policemen (of all people) around joined us in mobbing them before the cowards fled.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by igbarasdynasty: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Reasons for Wike's action: Those Taskforce members were brutally killed yesterday morning at Mile 3,..... Bishop Ikoye Str.... beside the motor park ..... Towards evening, they also caused tragic accident at Agip Flyover because of their actions, yesterday...... People were fed up and they were mobbed, their vehicles vandalized.

25 Likes

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by money121(m): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ / Lai Mohammed: We Will Regulate, Not Shut Down Social Media / Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.