Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development (44307 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by 11Davidogbons(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
they should please live the bab,what about does who have finish the school no job.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by abumeinben(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
generationz:

is it kemi olunloye

No no no.... Kemi of NYSC.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by generationz(f): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
abumeinben:

No no no.... Kemi of NYSC.
oooh I get it now

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Tundeobama(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
fatymore:
Davido will buy her results
even davido could not buy but graduated from same school.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Burgerlomo: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Big mistake cool
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by themanderon: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
She is only living for the moment like most people of today do. I hope for her sake she doesn't get dumped. That will bring reality crashing down on her.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by zeezeegal(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
veekid:
Fame don enter this one head; oniyeye
akoro
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
budusky05:
Since the school no wan graduate her she cucuma leave na.

But girl go back to school time will come you will regret ur actions

after going to school what next?

job hunting right?

education , degrees can be gotten at any time as long as you breathe. but opportunities to make that money don't come all the time.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by moorevic(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Families may say hurtful things but they will always come up for you when things starts going NOrth.
tempest01:
I thought it was in the news previously that her family members wanted nothing to do with her.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Aguata1stson(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
am already seeing Nina of BBN on this lane. I just hope she understands that she needs the education just as she needs the fame.
for Chioma...... it's her life
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Tiijo: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
90% OF THE COMMENTS HERE ARE FROM FAKE PEOPLE THAT IF GIVEN 10 MILLION NAIRA WOULD DUMP THEIR CAREER, NAME, AND FAMILY IF POSSIBLE.

THAT GIRL IS ALREADY FULFILLING THE PURPOSE OF THE SCHOOL AND CERTIFICATE HER MATES ARE TRYING TO GET, IF SHE TRULY DUMPED SCHOOL THEN NO PROBLEMS.
tongue
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by daddyfreeman1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
SHE WILL REGRET THIS LATER,BY THE TIME DAVIDO DUMPS HER FOR ANOTHER GIRL SHE WILL REGRET EVER KNOWING DAVIDO IN HER LIFE,HAD I KNOW WILL BE HER NAME AT LAST.SHE IS ENJOYING NOW,LATER HER NAME WILL BE.TEARS,AGONY,SORROW,CHIOMA CONTINUE......
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by daddyfreeman1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
themanderon:
She is only living for the moment like most people of today do. I hope for her sake she doesn't get dumped. That will bring reality crashing down on her.
SHE MUST SURELY REGRET HER LIFE.WHEN DAVIDO DUMP HER,SHE WILL REGRET EVER KNOWING DAVIDO
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by cyrus1992(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Chai, See that sweet looking lips, Lemme just suck the lips like ponmo. Chai chai chai
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by oyetpel(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Good Girl gone bad
aaaaa
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by oyetpel(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Amu ka na ato ya
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Spaldino(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
EmagNig:
Chioma dumps school finally - Family not happy with development

There is a report going round the news on singer Davido's girlfriend and from every indication, it looks like Chioma has finally dumped school to concentrate on her love affair with the pop star.

According to Vanguard Ripples, a reliable source revealed the story and the report also has it that the chef's family members are not happy with the new development.

The source also revealed that Chioma’s father, who is a devout Seventh Day Adventist is not particularly pleased that his daughter has not been serious with her studies.

Chioma who gained admission into Babcock University (a Seventh Day Adventist school) to read economics in 2012 is yet to graduate, when she should have completed the course since 2016.

Chioma, once skipped a whole session because she was travellling around with Davido and had to defer her studies. For months now, she has not been attending classes. I can’t even remember the last time she was in school. The last thing I heard from her friends in school is that she’s not interested in coming back to Babcock. She’s travelled out of the country again and it doesn’t look like she’s coming back. .

A friend confessed to me that she told her she’s not coming back to Babcock, said a source who wouldn’t want her name in print. It was further gathered that her father has had a strict talk with her that she must finish school before embarking on any marriage plans.

The devout Seventh Day Adventist parents are said to be pained about their child treating her celebrated love affair with the superstar singer as top priority over her education. It is public knowledge that Chioma and Davido are already living like they are married. Wherever there’s Davido, Chioma is sure to be there.

For a woman who had a Porsche car gift on her birthday and a song in her name ruling the airwaves, the fantasy that comes with it may just be too much for her to handle, family or not.

https://lailasnews.com/chioma-dumps-school-finally-family-not-happy-with-development/

A
Chioma's parents do not attend seventh day Adventist church, simply because she is in Babcock. Because I know her dad and mum very well here in Jo's.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Martinez19(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nairaland first class and 2:1 graduates that are driving keke and okada to earn a living are killing themselves over Chioma's issue. Let me stop here.

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by mechanics(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2018
She should think twice o, Davido she's following already has his certificate.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by budusky05(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
chidichuddo:

after going to school what next?

job hunting right?

education , degrees can be gotten at any time as long as you breathe. but opportunities to make that money don't come all the time.

I see IGNORANCE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? / Live Snake Scares Davido While He Was About Taking Pictures With It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.