Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development (44269 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by majekoam(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
No serious minded man will tell his woman to dump her education.

Wait till problems arise (and they will..)... He will misbehave.

"Am I not the one bringing in the money"

"You, and you're uneducated self"

Two people going into any marriage should be strong individually and unbreakable as two..

If this is true I hope she doesn't live to regret this.

People that love money too much never end well.

Money isnt worth your soul. Ask people like Madueke...

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Curvydick001: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ijaya123:
They should realise that dating Davido is a full time job.

Are they not aware of how many investments, contracts and freebies OBO haa pushed into the girl's life?

Dating a superstar has its own obligations.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Curdlebug(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
AmericanSons:
no b who like school and graduate go advice another to do same? is davido a graduate?
yes he is... Be informed
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by justpeehay(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bimpe29:
She can't her cake and have it. She should better calm down and complete her undergraduate programme.
o yea. Mark zukz better do so too.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by GistFullGround: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Meanwhile, Davido is a graduate of Babcock University

She wants to enjoy life and become a full-time housewife

If Davido leaves her today, what will happen?
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by portablefola(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Eniti oni ori koni fila...hnm. i pray she wont regret her decisions...if its true o
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Paul112(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Davido dumped sch, chioma will also dump sch
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Rhaspody(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
who school help abeg. when she don dey see money. if na me, I go dump house join
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Education is indispensable
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by sekem: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

And you all think the bitch cares?

Money talks, bullshit walks.

Who una degree epp.

Being educated is a lot far more profitable than certifications.

It will be so interesting to listen to what you have to say when the dumping happens
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Saff(f): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Has school ever helped anyone? Lol

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by resurgent2019: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
But on a serious note: Who school epp? The end goal of an education is to make a living and contribute positively to the society—an act which chioma is doing already. I see no need for her to return to "babcock" in order to get an education. Besides, getting an education goes beyond the four walls of a conventional educational institution. The world has so evolved that you can get educated within the confines of your living room, while connected to the internet. We {Nigerians} need to renew our minds—to enable us catch up with the rest of the world. To chioma, i say: Enjoy jareeeeee.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Unfounded story.. when will people learn how to mind thier business and stop hating.
Even if she dumped school, is it their schooling?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by parizzz: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
porchbaby:
lies lies and lies, when would u stop lying pls, did she come to ur house to tell u so
The matter tire you too...
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by resurgent2019: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Saff:
Has school ever helped anyone? Lol

Dont mind them jareeee. Buhari who is a stark illiterate is ruling us—and they tell us education is important? The time i wasted in university and grad school{Almost 15 years overall} would have been better applied learning trade or doing yahooo or somethin'. Now, all we are stock with is a miserable 9–5 Job. Once again, who school epp?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Pain(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
DATING DAVIDO IS NOW CHIOMA"S CAREER. UNTIL SHE GETS FIRED (AFTER THE ONGOING FIRING)

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by ayaside(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
justpeehay:
guy wake up.
Wake up how nah
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by 2luvlyeye(f): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
When he will dump you, I hope you won't cry to me
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by NoToPile: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin grin grin

Dumps undergraduate course because she's dating a celebrity? She's not even married yet.

She's not smart. If she was she would be in one of the best universities abroad by now studying. After all Sebi it's Davido that ll pay.

I won't approve of her frolicking with davido if she was my sister but since she has decided that's her way she should be smart about it.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by VALIZUGOD(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
And what advise do you have for those old but not married malees with certificates going about looking for assurance from men. Who ya certificates epp? Leave Chioma alone, she's already educated.
Haters everywhere.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Saff(f): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
resurgent2019:

Dont mind them jareeee. Buhari who is a stark illiterate is ruling us—and they tell us education is important? The time i wasted in university and grad school{Almost 15 years overall} would have been better applied learning trade or doing yahooo or somethin'. Now, all we are stock with is a miserable 9–5 Job. Once again, who school epp?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Honestly learning a trade is more efficient in this day and age. Your passion earns you more. Chioma is a chef, she’ll be fine without school. Even if david dumps her tomorrow, she’ll be good. Nigerian parents are so backwards, they still think it’s 1965.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Edusouls(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
dont blame the young and naive girl, she never what this life is? Surely she would regret it, when its too late and that would surely happen she is now a 3rd and overused and dumped baby mama of 3.experience is the best teacher..
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by einsteine(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Daviddson:
I just hate fake news. I'm no fan of Davido or Chioma or the immoral lifestyle they live, but this is obviously a half baked, sourceless, concocted news by a jealous lady, but now it's already on the front page. undecided If Seun will give me custody of this site for a month, he himself will be wowed with the transformation it'll record. cool

Lol. Transformation that doesn't put money in Seun's pocket, right? You guys complain of wrong topics, yet you post on the topic. Seun's business is trading traffic for money. Anything that brings traffic is fair game, regardless of how it is done.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
'Dump'or defer?
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by gentlegenius(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mdaz:
Education is Important... But money is end means....
If you can dig deep to find the true meaning of education, you'll know that there are many ways to get education and apart from school, there are many places to get education.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by justpeehay(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
ayaside:

Wake up how nah
just kidding sir
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by generationz(f): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
abumeinben:
She has to graduate. Someone should advise her. It's for her own good. I hope she heard about Kemi.
who's this kemi?
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Her dump, her life
Igbos don't reason like that.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by abumeinben(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
generationz:

who's this kemi?

Ah..you just enter 9ja ni? There's only one Sis. Kemi in 9ja
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by jaxxy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Davido shud allow dis chioma finish her studies now
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development by generationz(f): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
abumeinben:

Ah..you just enter 9ja ni? There's only one Sis. Kemi in 9ja
is it kemi olunloye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: The 3 Most Important People In My Life - Son, Parents / Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.