Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Was Forced To Endure A Mass Invasion Of My Privacy - Toyin Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Forced To Endure A Mass Invasion Of My Privacy - Toyin Saraki (389 Views)

Toyin Saraki Shares Throwback Photos With Husband, Children To Mark Father's Day / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Forced To Endure A Mass Invasion Of My Privacy - Toyin Saraki by EmagNig(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Toyin Saraki, wife of the Senate President Bukola Saraki, has spoken out on her husband's travail with the Nigeria Police Force.

Toyin reacted to a statement by DSP Jimoh Moshood on TV who insinuated that the vehicles that blocked the road outside the Saraki's Abuja residence could possibly be "protection provided to the Wife of the Senate President".

In a series of tweets, she said:

Dear @channelstv @sunrisedailynow I am absolutely flabbergasted by @PoliceNG Jimoh Moshood on TV attempting to claim that these white vehicles that blockaded the road outside our Abuja residence could possibly be "protection provided to the Wife of the Senate President" !

Firstly I have never received any vehicle from @PoliceNG Secondly, I believe these vehicles bear a striking resemblance to cars donated by my dear brother @AlikoDangote. I hope DSP Jimoh Moshood can leave me out of this unseemly contretemps. Thank you!

'It was bad enough that I was forced to endure a mass invasion of my privacy, with the mis-identification of a guest at a private family occasion, falsely, as one of the Police Offa Bank Robbery suspects. The Police did nothing to correct this widely circulated falsehood'.

While the challenges of criminal justice administration in Nigeria are crying out for urgent reform, it would speak better of us as a nation, to conduct rights respecting processes, eschewing malicious sensationalism to ensure that truth and justice prevail, on #Offa and always.

https://lailasnews.com/i-was-forced-to-endure-a-mass-invasion-of-my-privacy-toyin-saraki-blasts-the-police/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Endure A Mass Invasion Of My Privacy - Toyin Saraki by yanabasee(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Why would the police do something about it when all they're interested on, is to see your husband go down as a loser?

He's been an embattled man in the hands of the people he wanted to associates with.....

His corruption cases was nullified and vindicated. Now they want to compel him to remain in a party that is underperforming and below the expectations of the Nigerian people...with high killings from a non-terrorist group of cattle herders...

If we could tolerate Buhari and his recession for four years...I duff my hat to all the surviving Nigerians...!!We are great people!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Can’t Cut Ties With South Africa Despite Killings – Ex-envoy / PICTURES: Omoyele Sowore Continues Talks In Abuja With Leading Youth Aspirants / Buhari Hear This - I Am Saving 150000 Naira From Diesel Generators Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.