Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July (33944 Views)

See Amazing Weight Transformation Of This Man (440lb To 172.8lb) / 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Zane2point4(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
e never end she go soon re-big by the time she eat indomie and 4 eggs naa all hands will be on deck.

Why most women are fat is simply blc many are gluttons. They cant resist shawamma and pepper soup.
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Lilcentt(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Earthbound:

Why na? As you fine reach Na so your mouth wicked
Shey some one cannot joke again ni embarassed
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Macon1212: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Maybe is HIV positive now, the weight loss is unprecedented within few months
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Sultty(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
shocked shocked she cum pack am full back
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Chinems: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
wink
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lilcentt:

Shey some one cannot joke again ni embarassed
Just a bit harsh. smiley
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dammwink... I love this her new shapewink..she looks very choppable. Okokobiokoshocked.

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by okwabayi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
I will say she went under the knife but that's none of my business.
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Lilcentt(f): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Earthbound:

Just a bit harsh. smiley
No vex. I don't know she is ur sister [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lilcentt:

No vex. I don't know she is ur sister [color=#990000][/color]
Lol. I like thick girls. Are you?
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Lilcentt(f): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Earthbound:

Lol. I like thick girls. Are you?
EOD
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by megacuwek: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Learn to Turn Any Room into a Stunning Work of Art. Attend the Powerful ICT-CENTRIC 3D EPOXY Training for FREE

This is the latest fad in the fancy floor world. The possibilities are truly endless with this type of flooring!

Practical Training in

3D Epoxy Installation + Graphic Designs + Digital Media Marketing

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by safarigirl(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
sekem:
Babe if you like, you can lose everything but please let it not reach or affect the _boobs and the _booty

I speak from the viewpoint of a professional ASSETSmanager that I am... wink
she doesn't have boobs. It's just booty
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by sekem: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
safarigirl:
she doesn't have boobs. It's just booty

Well, that's not really a big problem per se because:

1. I don't know about you but I know that in most schools, 50% is still a pass mark tongue

2. She has the option of going under the knife for adequate augmentation or enlargement

But then why do it the unnatural way whereas there's a natural way because:

3. With proper and constant handling from good guys ( like me) , I'm so sure the boobs will have no other option than to just pop out from where they are hiding and then keep enlarging. And yes that reminds me. Just in case you're a victim of this circumstance too, then worry no more. A trial will convince you. One month highest!!!

And finally...

4. Again, I don't know about you but somewhere in my own bible it is written, man shall not live by booby alone. What this simply means is that for most (African) guys,

_booby only = okay
_booty only = umm... well, okay
_booby AND booty = correct!!!
_big_booby AND _big booty = Wow!!!

no _booby AND no_booty = wetin be dis na embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
FisifunKododada:

lol.. see moniker abeg..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by FuckoffMOD: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
I no mind we go on a tour on reverse cow girl wink

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lilcentt:

EOD
Mumu, you think I'm toasting you. Simple yes or no, you are priding. Go joor! angry
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Lilcentt(f): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Earthbound:

Mumu, you think I'm toasting you. Simple yes or no, you are priding. Go joor! angry
E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lilcentt:

E pain am grin grin grin
"EOD"
grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Lady's Amazing Weight Loss Progress From January To July by Atekha99: 6:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Am very glad to share this testimony with everyone for the marvelous
work DR LEETU has done for my life, 6months ago i was diagnosed with
herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so
down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking
testimony about how DR LEETU cured someone of his herpes virus,
without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his .email
address: DRLEETU99@GMAIL.COM and after i explain myself to him about
how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to
cure my herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent
it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was
totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever grateful to DR LEETU for
helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus.
contact his email address: DRLEETU99@GMAIL.COM or you can call or
whatsApp his Mobile number:+2348132317058

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta Quack Doctor Bursted While Performing Illegal Abortion (Video) / Lady Delivers Conjoined Twins In Benue(photos) / Panic As America Quarantines 81 Ebola Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.