Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

VESSEL - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / VESSEL (695 Views)

Story: Defiled Vessel [episode 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VESSEL by goddessOfRed1(f): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hello Guys, I'm new on Nairaland and this is my first story. I will appreciate your comments and constructive criticisms

This work is purely fiction, any likeness of character to anyone dead or alive is purely coincidental.

A soul guard decided to come down to earth to save humans from the destruction ahead, she doesn't have much time, will she alone be able to perform this task? or she will run out of time...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VESSEL by goddessOfRed1(f): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Prologue.

I can see it all,the girl in the bathroom weeping like are life is over even though she has at least a few more years, she has been that way for long, the cause of her pain at the other side of the world, living gay, not even a care for the one he left behind. i can see it all, I can see how the world lives, I've noted how hurtful and evil they tend to be and how sweet and caring they are.

Although the evil in the world is abundant, and it grows, year by year more evil are invented, souls harvested by us, the earth has drank enough blood and belched with satisfaction, yet humans, never satisfied feed her until even her has cried. They live gay, polluting and being polluted. I have lived long, I have felt the pains of souls who weren't to go yet, I have seen the tears of those they left behind, I have felt the screams of the condemned in every cell of my body, "why bother yourself with their lives, why hurt yourself so over them,they dung their graves,they laid their beds,and they have to pay...

we have heard enough screams of the Victims, our drums is throbbing from Thier complaints,the earth complains,the sky weeps,these inhabitants needs to be wiped off,let the earth beginning anew,just like the beginning of it all,in the garden of Eden,sin will no more reign."

Abril, my partner in collecting souls says as he laid his hands on my shoulder, I shook my head as sad tears creep down my cheeks, simultaneously we gaze west, the wild fire,slowly moves towards earth,devouring every thing in its path, the answer to our prayers and the fate of the wicked on earth.

"there have to be something we can do Abril, this can't be their end"

I asked as my heart pours out to the trillions of people on earth. I felt rather than saw his head shake, "It's over".Just then I madey decision,

"I'm going down", I heard him gasp, "it's the right thing to do,they can't all die"

I searched around earth and there beneath an overturned car, a red head,whose soul is gently coming out of her body, another Soul Guild, standing by her for her soul, I look back at Abril

"I have to, I think it's my true destiny" im going to occupy her body, she's my vessel, I don't have to start over as a baby, it's the risk of forgetting my purpose and delaying my work that made me decide this.

Gently I swoop down and take my place in her....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VESSEL by Hellooo: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bring it on!
Re: VESSEL by KunleAJ(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
wow! I am following.

1 Like

Re: VESSEL by Divineroyalty(f): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Perceiving the aroma of a well flavoured story. Seat occupied.

1 Like

Re: VESSEL by profjones(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Divineroyalty:
Madam! abeg shift maa sit, beta tin nobi for one person. @op! abeg, shaperly add maggi, salt and curry abeg.... my hunger for d update of dis story has no bound!

2 Likes

Re: VESSEL by goddessOfRed1(f): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hellooo:
Bring it on!
you are welcome
Re: VESSEL by goddessOfRed1(f): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
KunleAJ:
wow! I am following.
thank you update in a bit
Re: VESSEL by goddessOfRed1(f): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Divineroyalty:
Aww thanks Sis dishing it very soon

1 Like

Re: VESSEL by goddessOfRed1(f): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
profjones:
Madam! abeg shift maa sit, beta tin nobi for one person. @op! abeg, shaperly add maggi, salt and curry abeg.... my hunger for d update of dis story has no bound!
lol you r welcome sir please have your sit. update soon
Re: VESSEL by goddessOfRed1(f): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
CHAPTER ONE

"Ouch, my head hurts"
I whisper, at that moment I heard shuffling close to me, i couldn't turn for fear that I will feel more pain, "where am I?"

" Be careful baby, you will hurt yourself more, you had an accident, and you are in the hospital, you've been unconscious for a week"

the voice cracks, i can hear sniffs around too, I gently open my eye, the light blinded me so I quickly closed it before opening it gently again, i look around, there were three people in the room with me, two boys with red head and a red eyed brunette woman of about 45, she was the voice that responded to my question,

"don't worry honey,we have gone for the doctor, he should be here soon, when you get better we will get you home...." "who are you?"

I asked her, I know those are my brothers since they are red headed like me, the woman isn't red in the head, just the face and eyes like she's been crying for very long,my question made her cry harder and louder

" oh...oh.my...dear, you don't remember who I am? bu..but I'm your mother"
hmm I nodded, guess we got our redness from the man who's my father, speaking of which, shouldn't he be here?,...
just then a man in white coat came in, he checked my eyes, asked how I'm feeling, if I can feel my legs,arms...I answered in the affirmative,

"she doesn't remember me doctor, why can't she remember me?", my mother asked,

the doctor smiled at me and asked if i knew my name, i shook my head. Of course i won't know anything and anyone this vessel of mine is supposed to know, i will have to learn it all over again,it might be stressful but its essential if i am to live this girl's life, my mother started crying harder, i couldn't help but feel guilt, her real daughter was gone and in her place is an ex soul guild with the purpose of changing the world and no idea how or what to do.

I place my hands on her shoulder

" mom, its ok, i can learn it all over again"
instead of being consoled like i expected she cried harder,
"you never call me mom, it's always mommy"

i sighed, just then the oldest of the red heads patted her on her back and smiled at me

"mom, why don't you come outside and take a deep breath then maybe we can get food and drink for you and maybe for Kara too."
she stood up, "of course, Kara must be hungry, i will get you your favourite food, how would you like that? "
She asked me, i smiled, "very much".. For the first time since i woke, she smiled genuinely and i did same.

Living life won't be as easy as i thought, neither would saving the world but one thing I'm sure about is, i will have people around who care....i watch them both go outside.

The doctor turned to me,
"Kara,you were in a severe car accident,the people involved in the accident all died except you, its a big miracle. we still don't comprehend how you survived, both cars were crushed,you came out before we got there,with injuries not enough to kill which in itself is a huge surprise and you came out of your coma in two weeks,the only sign that you were in such a severe incident is the amnesia i think you might have...don't quote me wrong, we are pleased you survived, its just incomprehensible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VESSEL by Divineroyalty(f): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
profjones:
������� No wahala. I'm not greedy. Oya, come sit o.
Re: VESSEL by KunleAJ(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
keep it coming sis. nice update

1 Like

Re: VESSEL by profjones(m): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2018
Divineroyalty:

������� No wahala. I'm not greedy. Oya, come sit o.
Thanks jawe, ur moniker says it all! #smiles. Keep d update rolling in @op Nice Story.....
Re: VESSEL by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Following..
Waiting for more
Re: VESSEL by profjones(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2018
cry its 2 days already ooooo! Wia is our update naa!!!
Re: VESSEL by Hellooo: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
madam goddess this is unfair o.... you just blew the aroma of this story on our face and refused to serve us
Re: VESSEL by Divineroyalty(f): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hope everything is okay goddess? Please come and give us the real taste of the piece to satisfaction.

(1) (Reply)

Article - Top 5 Greatest Nigerian Rappers Of All Time (by Amechi Okoli) / A Thousand Unspoken Words / Do We Have Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.