Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP (39052 Views)

Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Hafeez Abubakar Defects From APC To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP by Myself2(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

lol.
Go and start looking for the goat that did the job on your mum before it sir/madam,i too late.

You are not a spirit but you mum is shy to tell you that a goat knacked her to conceive you ok.

You are an slowpoke of the lowest order,AN slowpoke
Adulterated low life like you, not your fault, nairaland affords you the luxury of anonymity,hence you can crawl out of your worm-infested hole and spew opprobrious gibberish if the contrary were the case, I would ask my boys to stretch you and give you the whip-lashing of your life
Re: Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP by PHILipu1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Myself2:

You are an slowpoke of the lowest order,AN slowpoke
Adulterated low life like you, not your fault, nairaland affords you the luxury of anonymity,hence you can crawl out of your worm-infested hole and spew opprobrious gibberish if the contrary were the case, I would ask my boys to stretch you and give you the whip-lashing of your life
Lol.
See this small boy.
I will give your blood to my dogs to drink if i decide to locate.

Go and look for that he goat that got your mother pregnant and she gave birth to an animal like you.
Re: Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP by Myself2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
PHILipu1:
Lol.
See this small boy.
I will give your blood to my dogs to drink if i decide to locate.

Go and look for that he goat that got your mother pregnant and she gave birth to an animal like you.

Bleep auto edit.I meant you are an imbec!le, a chronic slowpoke.
Please open that your sh!t gutter mouth you've been using to spew trash.
Thaaaat's right, now hold still and let me shit inside some more, though your mouth is dirtier than a public toilet, it still gives me immense joy to sh!t in your mouth
Re: Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP by PHILipu1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Myself2:

Bleep auto edit.I meant you are an imbec!le, a chronic slowpoke.
Please open that your sh!t gutter mouth you've been using to spew trash.
Thaaaat's right, now hold still and let me shit inside some more, though your mouth is dirtier than a public toilet, it still gives me immense joy to sh!t in your mouth
Lol.
Just like the goat got his sperm into your mum to produce an animal like you?

I will give your blood to my dogs to drink soon.
Watch out.

Go and start looking for your goat dad before it get's too late.
Re: Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP by Myself2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
PHILipu1:
Lol.

Watch out.

PHILipu1:
Lol.

Watch out.

Taaaaaaaaaaa bloody illiterate like you
Spineless wimp, go and kill your father, you and your dogs can drink his blood, after that let your ashawo mother kill you and drink your blood, myself won't bat an eyelid cos sh!t that happens to poor illiterate mor0ns ain't my concern. Your father is a fool, your mother is a wh0re and your girlfriend is my b!tch, may a mad he goat fvck your wife to stupor and piss on your head tonight in Buhari's name.Amen grin grin
Re: Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP by chidiosaa(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2018
Sometimes some of u talk out of ignorance, what is ur profit if few farmers have gone back to farming and selling farm produce above the reach of larger populace, the farmer going back to their business shouldn't be to our own deteriment, who are those who went beck to farming? They are ur big time politicians or state government in conjunction with other state, how long do u thing they can sustained this program, who is even deceiving you guys that this APC government has stopped importation of rice into this country, go to Apapa port Lagos and see for ur self, what they are doing right now is rebaging, repackaging and relabelling.

Are you banky W?
Love your comment.

We may be heading into a full shit hole after the next election.

If PDP accidentally emerged, their main target will be to return back all seized public asset from their members back to them.

I can't imagine how the economy will be like when they open the boarders to compensate their members through rice importation.

It will be real doom for these who have invested on farms.
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory / Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency / President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.