Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP (32016 Views)

FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
odogwubiafra:
And when GEJ said this, zombies did not understand it, even till now some are still living in the euphoria of Sai baba. Only those that have passed the deliverance school are now saying Kai baba.

Never too late for you the zombies, yes you!

Every day, i read this quote or saying, and ask myself if I am the only one seeing it.
But the saying is reality presently and some persons are still playing ignorance to the truth.

theres no sentiment about it. ITS THE FACT

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by erico2k2(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
odogwubiafra:
And when GEJ said this, zombies did not understand it, even till now some are still living in the euphoria of Sai baba. Only those that have passed the deliverance school are now saying Kai baba.

Never too late for you the zombies, yes you!
Plz if U know anyone let them know anti zoneB pill is FOC in kaduna as we speak, let dem go there.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by odogwubiafra: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Njeps:

Every day, i read this quote or saying, and ask myself if I am the only one seeing it.
But the saying is reality presently and some persons are still playing ignorance to the truth.

theres no sentiment about it. ITS THE FACT

"Res ipsa loquitur"
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by ofwest47(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ortom joining the New Looters Party, N L P all of these so called governors if not for politics can not even govern their immediate family home. Here is a governor who calls himself Chief security officer of the state with a monthly security vote of not less than N350 million Naira could not use a substantial part of the money to tackle the security issues in the state by enhancing the state police authority through the purchase of police necessary equipment to fight insurgency in the state. They could not take a cue from Lagos state who has seriously empowered the state security outfit with all the necessary outfit to keep the state secure to the extent that Lagos state is now being branded as the most secured and safest state in Africa.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by tempest01(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
The Fulani should as a matter of urgency disarm the herdsmen and tell them to shun violence. Buharis regime has put them up against other tribes, and they will be shown that they are not bigger than the Nigerian state going forward.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by billyG(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ortom is PDP in blood that is why he culdn't perform,let see if joining PDP will pay over a year salaries of civil servants.or end Herdsmen attack.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by DaCharis2016: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
I feel sorry for you voters nigerians.
You are being used all the time.

So you don't know they are all the same?

PDP OR APC={ O }

That's empty set.
They are all manipulating y'all.
Because they know y'all will ignorantly want to support PDP this time around. If you doubt me you will still gnash your teeth later and appreciate Buhari.

That's if there's gonna be a change at all.
16 yrs & 3yrs are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by kabillionaire(m): 2:22am On Jul 26, 2018
vinnex:
The downfall of Senator George Akume... He needs to give way, he no longer has the people of Benue at heart... Benue needs leaders that will stand against Fulani invasion and occupation but Akume is far from that...

and that's just the truth, sen. akume has over stayed his usefulness, he's now an enemy of the state.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 26, 2018
QuitNotice:
People celebrating defection like its no longer a selfish move. Tomorrow now, when he sees that the road is blocked in PDP, shebi he will now return, and there will be another rejoicing.
Politicians be manipulating a Nigerian graduate like...

My brother the thing tire me i swear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Replies Davido's Father Deji Adeleke's Claim Of Osun Election Being Rigged / INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration / Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.